X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engi-Con

John looked over and saw Mima, her Yukkuri, and another person.

"Mima? I'm glad you're here. I really need you to go to Yukari's resort later tonight. Something very serious has come up.", John said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"Oh, is that so?" Sekibanki said in a whimsical manner.

"Oh yeah, this is Sekibanki, my new temporary assistant." Mima explained. Sekibanki pooped off her head, holding out in her right hand towards John.

"Pleasure to meet you." Sekibanki said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engi-Con

Upon seeing the head in Sekibanki's hand, John stepped back.

"Umm, you might want to see a doctor about that.", John said to Sekibanki in a faintly creeped out tone.

Sekibanki reminded John of a Yukkuri.
        Last edited by S121; 06-28-2013, 11:23 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

Sekibanki reattached her head, cracking it a little. "It's fine. I'm a Dullahan."

"Yeah, she can naturally do that." Mima said. "So what's this serious thing?"
          Last edited by Koishi; 06-28-2013, 11:36 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Engi-Con

John looked around and made sure that nobody else would hear, then spoke.

"I can't say it here. People will start freaking out. All I can say is that it's on a planetary scale, so bring everyone you know. I have a plan to stop it from happening. Right now, I'm trying to recruit Engineers.", John said to Mima in a quiet voice.
            sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"I hope you brought a lot of chairs then." Mima chuckled.

Comment

Engi-Con

"There should be enough. I'd say that the meeting will be at around 8:00 PM.", John said.

John then turned back to the girl that left the mech.

"Anyway, sorry for being so abrupt, but are you by chance from Gensokyo?", John asked the girl in blue.
                sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"John If I find you I'll" Yukari raged as she tried looking for John. During the search, Yukari and Rumia found Murasa sleeping on the floor amongst the crowd of onlookers. On her hand was a bottle of energy drink, and on her ears was a headphone blasting a rap music:

"Murasa? Wake up." Yukari tried waking Murasa up to no prevail. "Murasa?"
                  "MURASA GODDAMMIT WAKE UP!" Rumia lifted the headphone from Murasa's ears and yelled. That seemed to do the trick.
                  "Wait wha-" Murasa mumbled.
                  "What are you doing, sleeping on the streets like this?" Yukari asked.
                  "I don't know..." Murasa grumbled as she got up. "I was drinking this beverage and then something hit me."
                  Rumia picked up the bottle and sniffed. Something smelled odd... this was caffeine, chemicals, and...
                  "This drink was drugged with sleeping agent." Rumia reported. "Why would you buy something like this?"
                  "The cashier said that it would help me get over tiredness and stress..." Murasa whined. If you look at it one way, Murasa was really naive.
                  "Whatever. Let's go. We're searching for John."

Engi-Con

"Gensokyo? Yes..." Nitori nodded to the green-armored soldier. "How did you know? Did Mima tell you?"
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-29-2013, 12:11 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

"John If I find you I'll."

John heard Yukari's voice.

John turned around and saw that she looked pissed.

(I wonder how hard a Youkai can hit someone when they're mad.), John thought to himself as he imagined her slapping him so hard that his helmet would lose its seal and fly off of his head.

(Good thing I'm a head and an eighth taller than her.)
                    Last edited by S121; 06-29-2013, 12:17 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"There he is." Yukari said, pointing at John far away. "Wait, is that... Nitori and Mima?"
                      "There's also that new kid, Sekibanki." Rumia noted.
                      "Jeez, just how many of us come to the outside world?" Murasa wondered as the three approached.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

John watched as Yukari, Rumia, and Murasa approached.

(Maybe if I play it cool, I won't get into too much trouble...)

John waved at Yukari and spoke.

"Did you get my note from the fridge?", John asked in a calm tone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"You can't just leave without telling any of us-" Yukari blurted out. "Wait, what note?"
                          "Oh, I forgot to mention, but I found a note that said he would be here." Rumia smirked as she drew a paper that had John's handwriting on it. Murasa was busy saying hi to Nitori and Mima.
                          "Goddammit, Rumia." Yukari sighed.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

"Anyway, I'm already gathering people for the "mission". I already have a well thought-out plan and scheduled plans for a meeting. I was recruiting Engineers for a part of my plan. So far, Mima said that she would be bringing people over, so we already have some possible recruits.", John said to Yukari.
                            sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"Yet you still have yet to tell me what it is you're recruiting for." Mima called, coming over.

Comment

Engi-Con

"We're gathering an army to save the world from an alien race. They want to destroy our world and enslave all of us. That's why I'm here. My plan requires Engineers, so I was going to ask people here to join us, people I know we can trust.", John quietly said to Mima, to ensure that no bystanders could hear.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X