X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach Near Engie-con

"Letīs hope there are survivors, there may be ones caround" Nera said trying to find people

"Who was him John? Renamon asked also searching for survivors
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

"The Announcer... Does it really matter? I fulfilled my role. I simply did what I was built to do. I killed him.", John said to Renamon, without emotion.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Beach near engie-con

"He didnīt said anything? like any affiliation or who did he work with?" the fox asked knowing the spartanīs possible reaction

"Hey! I found some survivors!" Nera yelled pulling up a some rocks that were blocking a cellar door

The vixen quickly went to aid the jackal "John, can you see any other survivors with your radars?" she said grabbing a girl to her arms
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

"He said... that he was part of the Neo-Yakuza.", John said.

It sounded as if he was going to say something else, but decided to change it in mid sentence.

"John, can you see any other survivors with your radars?", Renamon asked.

John pointed to a basement door, where people hid in order to keep safe.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Vietnam-???

Silver was in the middle of an old city in Vietnam. It was in quite poor condition. Buildings were run down, homeless people littered the streets like roaches.

This made Silver feel depressed. As he walks through the streets he sighs. "I don't know what to do... don't know where my friends are, don't know where I am exactly..." Said Silver as he kicks a tin can into an alleyway. Suddenly a wild dog comes running out of the alley barking wildly. The dog was intent on ripping Silver to shreds.

Silver screams in fear and begins running away from the canine.

Comment

Engie-con

Renamon sighed "I know there is something troubling you, but right now we have to help this people, we will talk about this when everyones gets safety" she said moving the many rocks to have a make-shift safe spot as Nera helped moving the injured

Spoiler:

Comment

Engie-con

John began lifting rubble out of the area and helped people get to safety.

He remained quiet throughout the whole ordeal.
                sigpic

Comment

Engie-con

Soon the fox found a dead man with a hole on his chest. She took a deep-breath and pulled him out of the rubble putting his corpse on a flat part, slowly piling stones on him

"This place is filled with death, even mutilation.. by the gods" she mumbled putting the last stone burying the man

Spoiler:

Comment

Engie-con

John looked at the dead Announcer and then at Renamon.

"That was the announcer.", John said to Renamon in the same monotone as before.
                    sigpic

Comment

Engie-con

"I donīt care who he was in the past, now he is dead,he deserves atleast a burial like everyone else John" the fox said getting up and taking off the dust on her knees

"I think itīs all of them, the heavily injured are being taken care of" Nera said going back to Renamon and Johnīs location

Spoiler:

Comment

Engie-con

John realized that Yukari, Rumia, and Murasa were missing, causing him to snap back into reality.

John's eyes widened and he began searching for them, looking everywhere he could get to.
                        sigpic

Comment

I went over to John.

"I just did a health diagnosis on everyone. No one is mortally wounded. But some injuries are quite major. There has not been a death here. That is, in exception of... Him. Don't worry John. Don't let him psyche you out. Whether or not you are indeed a destroyer, you protect. That's all that matters. Some sacrifices may be made, but imagine the consequences if you didn't stop him... I've probably said too much. Just... Remember what I said. I'll be at the resort. I'm no use here. I did my part."

I went back to the resort.

Engi-con; Announcer
                          Well, my part is done. Now I just have to sit back and wait on the highway to hell.

Huh? Someone's coming... Hey, what're ya doing with my heart!? Hey!!! Gah, figures he can't hear me. Oh well. Field trip, I guess.

Comment

Engie-con

--Remember that Yukari could have gap'd herself with the others, she has extreme reaction timing-- Renamon said tryimg to calm down the spartan

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

John stopped looking.

It was true. Even if rubble fell on top of them, Yukari, Rumia, and Murasa were Youkai.

They would simply shrug off the rubble, or escape.

John sat on a nearby piece of rubble and observed the damage he had caused.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-29-2013, 07:47 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"So, let's get down with the plan for those who have forgotten. Hank, Christoff, and Shikieiki are going to go for the building on the left, as it seems to be more heavily guarded. Me, Sanford, and Otori will go for the other building. Once we're done, we meet outside the building in the middle." Deimos explained.

"Any questions?" Deimos asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X