X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

Samus thought about it too "And what about the ones in México? they also had an impressive civilization" she asked to the spartan
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"True. I picked Egypt because they're the first ones that came to mind.", John said.

"..... I think what we should do is send a team for each location. What do you think?"
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Beach

Samus sighed knowing that there are many pyramids around the planet "Old Bird would be perfect for this kind of things"

Then she looked at the spartan with an idea "That being said the auditor is already excavating a pyramid, we should start where he is located at"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"The question is, where is he located at?"

That's when it struck John.

(The Improbability Drive! I remember The Auditor talking about his powers over it when he talked with us. That means we can track his energy readings because the drive would send out energy spikes.)

"Samus, how powerful is your scanners? I know how we can track the Auditor. He uses something called an Improbability Drive. It should give off at least small unique energy spikes.", John said to Samus.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Radio; HM
            Being in a radio is kinda odd, listening to everything going on. The weird part is that I'm catching all of this.

I heard something interesting though.

Breaking news! Aliens have come to earth? Let's go to Shanelle for the update.

Thank you, Tom. As of recent, there have been sightings of a space ship. But we don't know where it landed. All we know is that it's here on our island of Hawaii. Be aware.

A space ship? I gotta see this!

I traveled by wire all over the island. At last I found the space ship! And even spartan! He's still there.

Time to get mah spy on! I rested at the end of the guy wire.

Comment

Beach

"My visor can scan many kinds of energies, understandable or not, but if we are doing a planetary scan, I´ll need my ship" Samus explained

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"BAM!" came the Higher Power's voice, then Samus's ship appeared right behind her with a sticky note on it that read "To speed up the time.-HP"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

Samus chuckled readind the note "Guess we have a helper then" she said heading to her gunship

(Here is the iconic gunship)

Getting inside the ship, the bounty hunter started the planetary scan

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John waited by the ship for Samus to finish the scan.

In the meantime, John looked the ship over.

(Hmm, it reminds me of the Covenant's ship designs; sleek and streamlined.)

John slowly circled the ship and examined it as he waited for Samus to finish scanning.
                    sigpic

Comment

Beach

As Samus's ship scanned, there were hundreds of signatures across the globe.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

"Don´t expect it to finish in a minute, scanning a planet of this caliber takes an hour to pinpoint the signature we need, right now we have hundreds of signatures, but after it finishes, we will have the priorital ones" Samus said getting off the ship

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John snapped his attention from the ship to Samus.

"Okay.", John said in a calm tone.

"This may seem like an odd question, but what is this ship capable of?", John asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

Beach

Ahh how to explain "This gunship? it is a hunter class space ship, mostly for long journeys, capable for surviving the most dangerous enviroments be it from a planet or space itself, athmosphere resistance and easy rocketing to space and warp traveling, in the armory section would be misiles and lasers, this hunship is capable of scanning whole planets and map them out to my suit, search for any safe paths and radio scanner to find frequencies through the terrains or space" Samus explained the basics

Spoiler:

Comment

Wooooow! So cool! Now if only I could get on...

I know!

I began sparking the guy wire. It began sparking out of control.

Alright! Now to wait for someone to come by!

Comment

Beach

John was impressed by the ship's abilities. It was obvious that her technology was advanced, rivaling that of the Forerunners and the most advanced of the UNSC's technology.

"Hmm, in my universe, it's usually the large ships that are capable of that.", John said.

John looked over to the wire and spoke.

"Someone should really take care of that wire.", John said as he got a little closer to it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X