X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The MIHI... I can't believe.... he finally did it....... HE FINALLY DID IT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!"

He was shaking John's shoulders.

Comment

TISF

It was kind of strange that the man was trying to shake John by the shoulders, considering that John was a head taller.

"What does it mean?", John asked.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"It means........... he's.........."

He began getting himself together.

"Ah... I'm sorry... I know the story... the entire story..."

Comment

TISF

"You can tell me everything. I'm actually hunting him down.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Don't! Don't do it! Not after what he's become... he's a MIHI now. Do you know what that stands for?"
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-11-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

TISF

"I was told that it means Manual Internationally Handled Intelligence.", John said.
              sigpic

Comment

"Who and where did you get this from?"

Comment

Flying in gunship

Both Samus, Renamon and Nera where in the bounty hunter´s gunship

"How is the search for John and the drone?" the fox asked as the jackal meditating

"It would be easier if the damn soldier could give me his frequency" Samus said searching for the spartan´s frequency

"Searching for armored soldier and dumb drone"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TISF

"An AI told me it. He was in a helicopter drone. He showed me documents of the project.", John replied.

"Is it wrong?"
                    sigpic

Comment

Gunship

Finally the bounty hunter reached a good frequency "Hey spatan, we I got the location of the the dark sillhoutte guy´s work, he is in Egypt at the pyramids"
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I found that dame's ship. Time to show off my style. I switched over to my regular skin of my human body.

"Hey there, whaddya think of this!"

"Yea, and I was just a helicopter earlier, what now? Ya want me yet?"

Comment

TISF

"Okay. Now we know where we need to go next.", John said to Samus.
                          sigpic

Comment

"NOOOO! Put that away! It can travel by radio waves!"

Comment

Gunship

Landing on the surface the ship finally stopped its engine

The fox noticed a boy as they were floating "What is a boy doing here?" she said outloud

the hunter looked at him "So you were the drone?"
                              Last edited by Kristia; 07-11-2013, 11:42 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

"It's the power of super intelligence, high jumping... and my love <3."

Comment

Working...
                                X