X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

Jason eventually exited the gap with his mech.

The Mantis towered over all of the residents as it turned in the direction of the shrine.

All of a sudden, a loud voice came from the Mantis's intercom.

"Uh, excuse me, but am I in the right place?", Jason asked.

Alia's House

John eventually made his way to Alia's house and quickly knocked on the door.

Isaac heard someone knocking on the door and looked over to it.

"Is someone gonna get that?", Isaac asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

(Um, Wriggle, the Borealis isn't docked. It's just floating in the air.)
      Borealis, Gensokyo

Mima and Marisa were adjusting the cannons, conversating and not even noticing Miko nor Futo.

"You're a degree off." Mima complained.

"The cannon ain't the only thing that's a degree off today." Marisa muttered.

"What was that?" Mima retorted.

"Nothing." Marisa quickly replied.

Somewhere in Nevada

The sign disappeared, and then the sign pierced thorugh the bottom of the van.
      Last edited by Koishi; 07-15-2013, 08:05 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Ah, you must be who Yukari-sama has sent." A nine-tailed fox nodded to the right of Jason's Mantis. "Please do wait here until the rest arrives."

Borealis, Gensokyo

Suddenly, a loud boom.
        "What in the 12 gods!" Futo gasped.
        "A cannon..." Miko muttered, watching the blast take off into the invaders' position. "Looks like the pilot of the ship isn't their ally."
        "That doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't of our ally either, am I right?" Futo asked.
        "Well... There goes a saying: 'The enemy of your enemy is your friend.'" Miko noted. "But we need to find out who these mysterious assailants are. Let's see if there's a window to the command center, in order to let our presence be known."
        "Alas, a fine idea."
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-15-2013, 08:14 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo

"Okay.", Jason said.

The Mantis lowered down into a crouching position, allowing Jason to exit the Mantis.

The hatch popped open and Jason emerged.

He looked around and saw a whole group of strangely dressed people, but it was to be expected.

(Well, they ARE supposed to be video game Characters.), Jason thought.

(Might as well make some quick modifications while I'm at it.)

Jason hopped back into the Mantis, but kept the hatch open and left it in its resting position.

(Okay, now to modify the Mantis for overclocking.)

Alia's House

Isaac answered the door and saw John.

"Oh. Is the meeting starting again?", Isaac asked John.

"No. The invasion is starting.", John said to Isaac.

Isaac turned his head to the other people in the house and quickly walked towards them, leaving the door open.

"Guys, the invasion is starting! We have to go now!", Isaac said to Zero, X, Alia, and Yuyuko.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Borealis, Gensokyo

In the supposed command center was Kliener, Sekibanki, and DAR, having a conversation.

"So, how long do you think we'll last?" Seki asked.

"Oh, the Borealis is a fine ship. I think she'll last a while." Kliener replied.

"I concur with that statement." Sekibanki said, sipping a cup of tea.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"... me and my genius intellect...."

I went over to the sign and began shooting at the base.

Gensokyo; HM

Hey look, it's Jason! I began following him.

"Come on guys, the party ain't gonna start here."

I went over to the... what the hell is that?

She didn't seem to notice me. I snuck up on her and began inspecting her... tails.

"Wow... what are you?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The sign simply deflected the bullets, Tricky popped out, whacking Otori out of the van, and making the van fly through the air, then crash violently into the ground.

Comment

I got hit pretty hard. I landed far.

"Urk! You son of a bitch..."

I got back up, but I was in great pain. Now I know that my arm is broken...

Not the best day...

I ran over to the van, trying to ignore the pain.

"Shikieiki! Christoff! Are you alright?!"

Shikieiki popped up.

"Yea... I'm fine..."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky came out, jittering wildly, holding the top half of Christoff's now severed head. 'WARNING, THE CLOWN HAS BEEN ENGAGED' came into the center of everyone's vision.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 07-15-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

... Please tell me he's gonna be alright after this.

"Shikieiki, watch out!"

Shikieiki and I both hastily backed away from Tricky the clown.

"Shikieiki, make sure Hank is alright."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"My name is Ran Yakumo, and I'm assuming you are brought here by Yukari-sama." Ran smiled, greeting.
                        "Ran, bring the guests to the shrine." Reimu flew down from the sky. "I'm going to brief them in there once Yukari's here. Also, tell the Youkais: it won't be long."
                        "You'll have more time admiring my tails later. Enter the shrine and eait until we start briefing." Ran said to HM, then turned to Jason. "You too, sir."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine (Assuming we are there haha..)

The fox followed the youkai and noticed the tails "A kitsune of 800 years? Im impressed to find someone like you in this modern times" She greeted Ran
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky pointed to Otori, then made a sign for cutting across his neck.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Huh?", Jason let out as he peeked his head out of the Mantis.

Jason got out and entered the shrine and looked around.

(Wow. It's like those old feudal Japanese homes.), Jason thought as he wandered around the interior of the shrine.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Well, aren't you an upbeat one? All that I ask, though, is that you don't make remarks about eating and other viable things to support life around me."

I noticed the 'death to me' gesture Tricky was giving.

"Whoa whoa, why me?!"

I readied my sub-machine gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X