X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muenzuka

The bullets hit Maxime's helmet straight, but it didn't faze, and neither did Maxime.
    "Ohoho, that tickles." Maxime grunted, then brought his battlemace down like an executioner's axe, slamming the ground around John.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

John jumped up and landed on Maxime's head.

He then quickly pulled out his combat knife and stabbed Maxime in the eye.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

Finally samus reached the comunication outpost and hacked her way to get information, after that she kerploded the place with some misiles and kept fighting

Taomon jumped and swinged her brush to the giant guard hitting dead mark on its neck
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"AYE! I REMEMBER MY NAME, IT'S... WHY THE HELL SHOULD YOU CARE? IT'S YOUR HEAD THAT'S GONNA BE ON MY WALL, ALL I NEEDED WAS YOUR NAME! NOW THAT I'VE GOT IT, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK. YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!"

Comment

Muenzuka

Maxime howled in pain as he stumbled his hand around the back. Locating John's position ("He's on your right shoulder, Maxime!" said a Grunt) he grabbed John's legs and threw him down on the ground with such force it caused John to sink down a couple inches to the ground.
            "This is for my eye!" Maxime growled, slamming the mace down in 8 successions.

"Me?" Juhiano tipped his hat. "I wish to go to London. See all the fine places."
            "I wish to rule the world!" The gaudy magician guffawed again. "With my illusion tricks and my fine charm, I can get anything and everything I desire!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

After his shields went down, John put his armor into lock-down mode, to protect him from the force of the mace.

Once the lockdown was initiated, John went rigid and was fully protected from Maxime's assault.

It looked as if John was dead.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

Taomon put herself between the spartan and the big guy and sent heavy attacks to him "Try putting an explosive inside of him, I´ll distract this guy" she said to John

The fox-miko then assaulted the wu-lord with more attacks and evading the possible punches from him

Nera then leaned on a wall "I find it odd that you too look so decent compared to your other allies down there and I know you two are smart enough to know this place will go down, so would you let me get that crystal so no one dies in a massive explosion?" she asked calmly to the duo
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

John's armor released and John quickly stood up, ready for more.

John pulled out his Spartan Laser and aimed.

The beam charged, then fired, sending red death at Maxime.
                  sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

DiZ was mostly standing on the sidelines. Occasionally hurling his chakrams at the enemy.
                    When he saw the big enemy John was facing he surrounded both of his chakrams with fire at slammed them into the ground in front of the enemy.
                    The result was a high cylinder of fire rising from the spot with the ground catching fire gradually.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Muenzuka

Maxime growled and grumbled in pain, but he seemed to be still alive.
                      "You all tick me off so much." Maxime mumbled. "I think I'll get a little serious."
                      "He's going Overdrive! Everyone find shelter!" The Grunts shouted as they scrambled behind whatever they could find.

"I don't mind." Juhiano said. "But I'm not the one in command of the explosion. Admiral Dhavid LuGaf is."
                      "I would love to show my audience my prowess in battle, however!" Tyranno yelped.
                      "Since I've been hired to do this..." Juhiano drew his sword from his cane: a fine rapier made with cold steel. "Shall we have a bout?"

"Whoa man, chill out." Jamers laughed. "Why don't we just take it easy? I don't really want to do this, you know."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"F*ck it.", John said as he pulled out two Energy swords.

*PSSSSHHHHHH*

Both swords ignited into double pointed blades, capable of piercing shields and armor.

John sprinted towards Maxime and prepared to kill him as his energy shields regenerated..
                        sigpic

Comment

"YEA? THEN WHAT DO YA WANNA DO, CUZ I'M ALL FIRED UP, AND I ALREADY FUCKED OVER HALF OF YOUR PEOPLE!"

Comment

Muenzuka

"I would stay away if I were you." Maxime grunted as he began spinning his mace around like a cyclone.

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

John got an idea, but was quickly interrupted when he heard a large explosion.

The second wave came into the fray.

The Mantis started to shred through grunts with its 20mm machinegun and missile launcher as Isaac flew overhead, firing his Plasma Cutter at the enemies below him.

"Okay, spinning enemies.", Isaac mumbled to himself as he used his Stasis Module on Maxime.

Isaac continued to shoot at the grunts below him, dodging their shots as he returned fire with his own.

(Well lucky me...), John thought.
                              sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"Well then, looks like the peace isn't going to last." Jamers sighed as he started spraying grenades on the field. "Eat these."

"Huaaaaaaaaaaargh!" Maxime shouted as he started spinning towards John. "Get bashed into mincemeats!"
                                "I got this one!" Reimu shouted, but she was intercepted by another Nucleoid: a Chinese girl wielding a finely-sharpened turquoise blade.

"A- Admiral Hyunlei!" Maxime stopped spinning and saluted.
                                "I heard a distress call from Admiral LuGat." Hyunlei nodded. "Are these the blokes that were attacking the base? Couldn't you hold off three squads?"
                                "They're ruthlessly strong, ma'am! Your help will be much appreciated." Maxime nodded.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X