X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well, first off, that man would not be fired, any agents with hostile activity will be eliminated. Second off, I wonder where that lab is... either way, we have multiple courses of action we can partake in. First, we can steal the bomb. Second, we can take the vaccine and mass produce it. Thirdly, we can sabotage the bomb by injecting the vaccine into the bomb, rendering it useless. But what do you ay we take action in?"

(Brb)

Comment

Chris's Apartment

"I don't know. Even if we do find a vaccine it could take a while to make more of it. Injecting the vaccine into the bomb might work, but who's to say that they won't make another or if they already have other bombs already made? If that's the case then they might just dispose of the bomb. Stealing the bomb would probably be far too risky. I mean they probably might have a way to detonate it remotely meaning even if we did steal the bomb then ... I'd say we find that lab and look for the vaccine. Also what date is on those papers?" Said Chris as he turns to Gerard.

"You have to think of all the possibilities of what could happen with those plans Gerard. Not saying that's what would happen. I'm just thinking things through."

Comment

"... right. I guess I lost some intelligence in the wild, huh? Hehe... Now then, we steal the vaccine. The date printed is... 7 months ago? This... what if the vaccine has already been taken?"

Comment

(Just cleaning up discrepancies.)

Muenzuka

Seeing an opportunity, John decided to reload all of his weapons and grab his RDST (regenerative dropshield scorpio turret).

John returned to the tower and got ready for transport.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile, I kept on shooting inanimate things. There were blast holes everywhere.

Alright, time to go!

I went back in the tower.

"Alright, guys, are we ready to head back?"

Comment

Muenzuka

John looked over to HM and spoke.

"Actually, we're heading off to another location. The SDM is being attacked and we're going to clear it out.", John said to HM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Fine by me, long as I get to test out... MAH LAYZOR!!!"

I fired at a wall. then the wall collapsed. The roof was sturdy, but half of the wall was gone.

"... and now we have a new way out! ^^'

Comment

Muenzuka

"Hmm, it looks similar to the Spartan Laser. Does it need to charge, or is it an instantaneous beam? Have you tried it against heavily armored targets?", John asked, trying to get information on his teammate's new weapon.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Hmm... Well, first off, it's instantaneous. Second, I didn't. I don't know what it can do... but it just tore through a concrete wall without stopping! That's worth something!"

Comment

Muenzuka

"Just coming up with scenarios for when we might need it. We might come across a tank and my Spartan Laser might be out of power at the time.", John said.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Well, alright. Just don't expect me to be sitting back during this entire thing. I'll be firing crazier than a freakin' AK! So, uh......... Yukari, yea! When are we taking off?"

Comment

Muenzuka

Both the fox and the jackal prepared themselves and replenished their energies with some berries

The bounty hunter checked herself and put a small bandage on a cut on her arm

--Ok we are ready for this-- Renamon said
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"OK I'll send someone there, do NOT lose the Scarlet Devil Mansion." Yukari said to Patchouli over the crystal.
                            "Quick- they're shoving into the- library- Metal Sign - Metal Fatigue!"
                            Then a static.
                            "Alright Submos, you're up." Yukari told Submos, who nodded as he entered a Nucleoid portal.
                            Then he wasn't there.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"............ Wadaphaq?!?!? Who said they could freaking teleport!?!?! So are we going there yet?"

Comment

Muenzuka

John quickly turned his head to Yukari and spoke.

"Yukari, send me to the library.", John said with an urgent tone as he prepped his M45D Tactical Shotgun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X