X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Right. It's a true honor that you actually answered to me, a mere sol- whoops, I keep forgetting that I was promoted. Oh, where are my manners?"

I bowed.

"I am junior commander Gerard Teranous, former soldier and only survivor of Base 3."

Comment

Research Labs

"I am well aware of who you are Gerard, I have actually been keeping a close eye on your work." Said Wesker as he keeps walking.

Comment

"Is that so? I'm rather flattered."

Comment

Research Labs

"Well if you will excuse me I must get going. I would recommend you leave this city if you value your life." Said Wesker as he enters his office. Closing the door behind him.

Comment

"Oh, I will."

Damn. He's firing it sooner than imagined. I better hurry.

I kept wandering around until I reached a n employee lounge of sorts.
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-18-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Research Labs

In the employee lounge there was a table and a couch in the center. A computer on one side, next to a fridge. The walls and floor were the same as the rest of the lab. Steel plates for the walls, and black metal tiles for the floor. The one thing that is odd is the rather large fancy bookshelf.

Comment

SDM

"Psst! Over here!" Yamme called out from a tunnel near the oven. "You can reach the Voile from here."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... This is odd...

The fridge should always have ice cream! This is insanity!
                  Huh? Since when did a lounge carry books? Let's see, 'Percy Jackson,' '50 Shades of Gray,' 'This is Not a Secret Entrance to Some Secret Lab,'... Ooh, look, 'Nevermore!' I've been looking for this since I was a child! I pulled out the book.

Comment

SDM

John walked over to Yamame and entered the area.

The space was a little tight for John, but he could still move.

"How many enemies are there in the library? Is everyone alright? Are they being held hostage?", John asked Yamame.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 03:11 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Research Lab Lounge

Inside the book was what seemed to be a normal book the history of many kinds of different labs from social media, notably gaming. However in the index was what seemed to be a password of some sort.

8723278-9835324

It was literally written in bold at the bottom of the page.

Suddenly a loud click can be heard as the bookshelf slides to the side a few inches, however it stops in place immediately.

Comment

... Kero?

Oh, goddammit, I wanted to read the final chapter in the Maximum Ride series, now I'll never get it!!!

Ah? It moved? I looked inside.

Comment

Right behind the bookshelf was a large metal door with a key pad. It seems like you need a password to open it.

MEANWHILE

The sound of a large Helicopter carrying the Nemesis can be heard taking off.

It's destination: Chris Redfield's apartment.

Nemesis Objective: Hunt down and kill Chris

Comment

A passcode, huh? Let's see, I just saw one earlir, hmm..... Ah, yes, the book! I punched in the numbers as described in the book.

Comment

As Gerard entered the password in the large and heavy gears can be heard making loud clanking noises that echoes throughout the entire Research Lab, attracting the attention of some agents who have begun making their way to the Lounge. Slowly though the door opens, revealing a pretty nice looking peaceful study.

Comment

Wow, looks nice!

Uh oh, I hear people coming! I went inside. Come on, where's the close button?

Comment

Working...
                                X