X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outskirts of Human Village

Coming out of the forest was a quite banged up looking Lily and and perfectly fine Otori, thorns sticking on Lily.

"I really should've not gone through that thorny field." Lily said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Agreed... I've dealt with too much... well, I'd better deal with it, 'cause more to come, hehe..."

I walked in. "Hey, anyone here?!"

Shikieiki stood up. "Hello?! Who's there?!"

I listened. "Shikieiki?!" I ran towards the voice. Shikieiki did as well. Finally, they found eachother.

"Otori, you're alive!" Shikieiki hugged me. I blushed a bit.

"Yea... honestly, even I question that."

Comment

Human Village

"And here we are!" Nitori announced as a giant black tractor trailer rolled through the paved dirt road. Inside the trailer was an arsenal enough to equip an army. "Welcome to The Package."

Battle of Gensokyo

"Yuyuko-" Yukari looked over in shock. Yukari stared, as the shock gradually turned into relief and then to anger. Yukari decided to give Yuyuko a noogie.
        "Yuyuko dammit you're not supposed to run off like that!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

John stared at the trailer for a moment, but soon snapped out of it and walked inside.

There were so many items that John was having a hard time choosing anything.

Finally, John turned his head over to Nitori and spoke.

"Can you give me a quick explanation of all the items here?", John asked her.
          Last edited by S121; 08-11-2013, 11:26 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Package

"Oh you'll love this." Nitori, full to the brim with excitement, giggled as she strolled the trailer. She picked up some sort of a mechanical butterfly.
            "
            "This here is the Auto-Repair Drone." Nitori explained. "This little drone runs on water, and it can convert the water molecule into other desired elements by inserting more protons to the Oxygen atom, thereby being able to repair any damage on someone, biological or artifical."

"Oh, this gun is called Plymouth 902." Nitori continued. "It doesn't shoot bullets, but it shoots utility stuff. Smoke bombs, flash grenades, grappling hooks, even basic EMPs."

"You'll like this one." Nitori laughed as she pranced around like she was in a candy store. "Titus shield reinforcement. As long as this software is installed to your shield, you can never have your shield depleted by one attack. It doesn't do well against long-term barrages, but works wonders against short-term burst damage."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

John was a little amused and couldn't help but smile a little bit in his helmet, due to Nitori's prancing and laughing, as if all the equipment were all toys or some other object that children liked.

Upon hearing the Titus Shield Reinforcement's description, John got an idea.

(Can never be depleted in one attack, huh?), John thought as he looked down and slightly tilted his head to the side.

"The Titus Shield sounds like what I'm looking for. I have to manually detonate an antimatter bomb, Mimi, so you can see my reasons for needing it.", John explained.
              Last edited by S121; 08-11-2013, 11:57 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

(I suppose we are already fighting the war)

The fox sped up through the enemies slashing her way on them "Countless soldiers who come to our planet, you shall face our true strength" she said taking down a big nucleoid with her power paw

The jackal impaled her enemies with the bone staff and her aura spheres "I have already ended my hourglass of life, this won´t stop me at all" she growled jumping and crushing an area of targets with a strong punch
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tha Package

"Not just Anti-Matter!" Mimi spoke up.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Tha Package

John took Mimi off of his magnetic holster and looked at her.

"I'm sorry. Care to explain then? It's just that your primary effect is antimatter, correct?", John asked Mimi.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Package

Zero looked around the many devices, and equipment in the package. "Impressive... so what do you got for me?"

Comment

The Package

"Fascinating..." Nitori was analyzing Mimi. "This has got to be the works of Yumemi's University, with their intricate designs and sleek details."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

John tilted his head up to see Nitori, then brought his gaze back to Mimi.

"All I know is that this is going to be one of those missions where I'm going to be cutting it close.", John said in a calm tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Package

"So, Titus it is for you." Nitori wrote a note down. "Since I'm a real sweetheart, I'll give it to you for free. Consider it a gift."
                            "As for you, Zero, I have something else for you." Nitori faced Zero. "Follow me here and I'll show you."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

The more they fought, the more enemies kept coming "They are endless, there must be a way to atleast slow them down" Renamon said evading a heavy kick and countered it with a diamond storm.

"I have an idea, remember the avalanche? lets do it again" Nera said jumping on a nucleoid´s head

"Want to create a huge tremor? bring it" the fox said ready for it

The jackal jumped on more enemies and made a big leap towards the fox who caught her and threw the jackal as high as she could. Nera focused her energy on her paw as she went down and made a big tremor on a big zone of the battle, staggering some nucleoids and slowing the heavier ones
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

"Oh boy, a new toy.", John said in a calm tone as he followed Nitori, waiting for the Tutus Shields to be installed into his armor.

John carried Mimi by his side as he followed Nitori towards Zero.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X