X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile

"I have Sakuya looking for Meiling. She can stop time, remember? We're drawing attention away from her as we fight these guys, allowing her to sneak further into the library.", John said to Renamon.

John kept shooting at the grunts until they finally made their way to Patchouli.

John then pulled out his MA5D Assault Rifle and charged at her attackers.

John slammed into one as he gunned down another, killing both grunts.
    Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 11:52 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Come on, Meiling, where are you?

I made it to the library. I was in hiding, but I can't see her yet. I swear, if this is because of he ignorance, I'm going to...

Comment

SDM

"Oh I'm so glad you guys came. I was running low on both spell books and spell cards-" Patchouli began, but a Grunt's plasma bolt hit the desk in front of her and blew up, throwing Patchouli and slamming her on a bookshelf.

'Am I going to die?' Meiling wondered, looking around the mansion. Her vision was a blurry mess. 'I lost too much blood... Even for a Youkai, that's bad news...'
        She began to walk a few steps but fell again. 'Dammt, I must proceed-'
        Then she saw a maid walking around, looking for something?
        'Sa- Sakuya..." Meiling mumbled as she fainted, losing too much blood trying to defend the Scarlet Devil Mansion gate.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John pulled out his M6D Pistol and shot the grunt in the head.

He then quickly ran over to Patchouli, grabbed her, and ran for cover behind a bookshelf.

Once there, John spoke.

"Do you know where Meiling is?", John asked as he shot a grunt trying to sneak up on them.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I heard someone. I stopped time and turned around.

Meiling!

I restarted time and ran over to her.

Meiling, are you alright?

Comment

Voile

The fox came quickly to the injured magician and started healing her with the digivice "Hang in there, this will take just a moment" the fox said pressing the device on Patch´s chest

"Im getting sick of this creatures" Nera said taking her bone staff and knocking out all the targets she could find avoiding to create any fire from the weapons
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

She's injured! I can't go out there now, it's too dangerous! Um... uh... come on, do I have something for this? This thing has to have some kind of first aid kit! Who the hell makes a robot without a first aid kit?! Let's see... hey, my foot has a cabinet! Let's see...

A pain reliever. What the f*ck. Oh well, this will have to do. I gave the pain reliever to the magician.

"Not much, but even healing won't take away the stinging feeling. Take it."

Comment

SDM

"No! I'm fine!" Patchouli announced, but her left arm was broken and bleeding. "Treat Koakuma, she got shot in the heart."
                  She was right: Koakuma was in much worse condition: half of her face was covered in thickened blood, her dress was battered, and she had... A hole in the middle of her chest. She seemed to be alive, but she needed treatment fast.

"Yamame, bring Eirin to the Scarlet Devil Mansion." Yukari told Yamame as she gap'd inside and started firing a barrage of ice cold kunai to protect Renamon healing Patchouli.
                  "Roger, dodger." Yamame nodded, entering the plumbing pipe again.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John ran to Koakuma and pulled out his Healing Crescent.

He knelt down and began healing her.

All of a sudden, a grunt came from John's flank, but John aimed his pistol at it and fired, sending an armor piercing, high-explosive round into its chest.

John then focused his attention back to Koakuma.

"Hang in there, we'll get you in better condition in no time.", John said as the wound began to slowly close.
                    sigpic

Comment

"John, the pain reliever."

I handed John the pain reliever.

Comment

SDM

"Thanks.", John said as he grabbed the bottle.

John fed Koakuma two pills and continued to heal her.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Just hang in there. I'm going to guard. Hey, anyone who is fit to help me guard the place, then protect all and every entrance!"

Comment

SDM

"L... Look out..." Koakuma pointed behind John, where a large warrior with dual samurai sword and a shogun's helmet stood, his Noh mask gleaming bight.
                            "Who are you..." The shogunite warrior rumbled as he swung his blade down at lightning speed. The blades seemed to spark as it brandished in the air.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John had either two choices, jump out of the way and let Koakuma be hit, or take the blade.

(It never really is that easy...), John thought as the blade crashed against his shield, causing it to phase out.

John's helmet protected him, but it left a scratch on the back of his head.

John spun around and fired 5 armor piercing, high-explosive rounds out of his pistol at point blank range.
                              sigpic

Comment

"John!"

I rushed over to John.

"John, she's not done healing! Take care of her! I'll fight this clown myself!"

Comment

Working...
                                X