X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice's House

"Thank you. Tell her that Yukari and I visited.", John said to the doll as he entered the house.

"Finally I found both of you, I heard you needed a healer.", Renamon said.

"Well, Yukari doesn't need one anymore, but I might need one.", John said as he showed his back to Renamon.

John had five bullet wounds and three spikes sticking out of his back, all where his armor plating didn't cover.

The armor plating around it had tiny scratches, but nothing serious.

"If you're going to heal me, then we need to get the bullets out.", John said.

London Outskirts

"Pffft."

Six failed in containing his laughter at the man's expense.
    Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 01:45 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Alice's House

"Hold on then" the fox said taking first the spikes by gripping them with her paws, those were easy and she used her digivice to heal the wounds

"Be ready, this ones will hurt" the vixen warned as she pinched in her claw into the wounded skin of the spartan, slowly taking out each bullet and again healing the damaged area
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I slowly stood up.

"Whoops, clumsy me! I guess I was too angered fir my own health, haha."

Both my voice and my serious expression changed immediately.

Comment

Alice's House

""Hnnnn..."", John let out a slight groan of pain.

John placed Yukari on a chair and continued to let Renamon take out the other bullets.

John put his hands on the table and let Renamon continue her work.

London Outskirts

Six shrugged at the man as if to say, "sh*t happens."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

London Outskirts

"Oh yea, I managed to get some supplies from my place before I left." Said Chris as he puts the gym bag on the ground and opens it. There is 3 boxes of handgun ammo, each box containing 50 rounds. A box of 10-Gauge shotgun shells, however it only has 4 shells in it. He also has 2 boxes of Assault Rifle ammo. One box is full, while the other is half empty. A single box holding 250 rounds at full. There are also a few hand grenades and bottles of fresh water. "I had all this stored at my place. It was given to me and my team. Hopefully this will be of use to us."

Comment

Alice's House

Renamon took the last bullet and sealed the wound "That.. should do it" she said rather exhausted

"How is her condition? last time I saw her, she had a stab on her stomach" the fox asked while sitting on a chair
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile Library

"Uh, I could use some help, anybody." Eirin muttered as the two samurai clones creeped themselves closer to the doctor's position. "It's difficult trying to keep the library intact while fighting this opponent."

Alice's House

"Okay that took me by surprise." Yukari groaned as she woke herself up. "What happened?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Alice's House

"She was healed by the Higher Power.", John said as he felt the holes in his undersuit.

"Right now, she's just unconscious. She should wake up soon."

All of a sudden, Yukari spoke.

"You were stabbed, so I tried to run you over to the shrine. We're in Alice's house.", John said to Yukari.

John walked over to a mirror and continued to look at the holes.

(That better not come back to bite me later...)
                  Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 01:59 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Voile library

Nera jumped and grappled herself on the clone "It isn´t easy you know?" she said punching him to the ground and then threw her bone staff directly to the other clone´s head

Alice's House

"You were stabbed by the samurai and John took you to this house for safety" the fox explained

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, that's wonderful! We'll be good enough to last for at least two weeks!"

Then I walked up to that other man.

"Hmm... Don't I know you from somewhere? Where was it, Halo, right? Mind if younremove that helmet?"

"No problem, lady!"

I then went for a flying roundhouse kick to the face.

Comment

Voile

Isaac froze one of the clones with his Stasis Module, then fired a Titanium spike into the clone's head.

"Need a hand?", Isaac asked.

London Outskirts

"I'm from Halo Reach. Why do you want me to remove my helmet?", Six asked.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Halo reach... Nevermind, I know who you are! You're noble Six! Oh, how could I have not noticed, oh it's an honor to finally meet you!!!"

Comment

London Outskirts

"Who did you think I was?", Six asked in a curious tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Oh, my deepest apologies, I didn't quite hear your name right, I was just so relieved that there were survivors, this is amazing!"

Comment

Voile

"I... I will succeed... I will-"
                                "Yeah, that's enough."
                                A shot to the heart took out Itatai, returning him into ashes. The shot came from a lady with a heart-design crosswbow and a matching, revealing red dress.
                                "Unworthy Generals should just retire."

Alice's House

"Yeah, but I'm all better now. I have to get back into command before anything or anywhere falls-"
                                "Yukari, this is Alice. Can you copy?" A voice from the Gap Crystal.
                                "This is Yukari. What's up?"
                                "Hakurei Shrine is under attack. Every Youkai is here to protect it but we might be outmatched."
                                "I'll be there. Come on, let's go help."
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-19-2013, 02:18 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X