X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile

"Well that was easy.", Isaac said as he landed.

"Who are you?", Isaac asked Eirin.

London Outskirts

"Everyone is either dead or trapped. How is this amazing?", Six asked the man.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Hey, who're you? I don't have to blast you, do I? Just know that I believe in perfect equality. I will kill a woman as fast as I can kill a man."

Comment

Voile

"She's probably one of the locals. I highly doubt she's here to kill us.", Isaac said to HM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Voile

"Me?" The heart lady smiled. Her bright red eyes under her glasses glistened. "My name is General Shauna Valentine. I was dispatched here to execute General Itatai."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"Great, another General. Why did you kill him?", Isaac asked.
            sigpic

Comment

Voile

"Your kind have no respect to eachother.. im amazed you have some kind of organization" Samus said pointing her beam-cannon to the general

Alice house

Renamon took a deepbreath and crackled her knuckles "Im ready, can you gap us there or we must run?" she asked to Yukari
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Eh? Another one? What a pain. Well, let me at least get changed."

I switched back to my original form.

I immediately regained posture.

"Right. The situation is very dire. Iwas referring to meeting you. Anyways, we have to come up with a plan, you two. It seems we only have two options that won't result in the global spread of the virus: A. We can go back to the city with the vaccines and treat as many people as possible all the while risking the chance of ending up in the middle of the hordes of infectants, or B. straight up kill everyone in their current stage."

Comment

Alice's House

John tried to close up the holes, but it was no use.

(Bah, I'll be fine.), John thought as he walked toward Yukari and Renamon.

"What's the plan?", John asked.

London Outskirts

There's someone I need to get to first there's a scientist in London. They can help us.", Six said.
                  sigpic

Comment

Voile

"I tried to stop him fron trashing the place." Shauna laughed. "General Itatai is very weak, less than Admiral. He just had a deal with the Devourer, and that got him the General position. Finer Samurais have died, he shouldn't be different."

Alice's House

"I can't seem to find an opening to gap there." Yukari said. "Let me see if I can get an eye opening from there. Stay here!"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"So, are we gonna fight, or did you just come here to say hi and run off.", Isaac said in a snarky manner.

Alice's House

John stood by and waited, still thinking up of a way to fix his armor.

"Hey Renamon? Are you able to fix my armor?", John asked.
                      sigpic

Comment

London Outskirts

Chris closed the bag and put it over his shoulder.

"If this scientist in the city then who's to say that he isn't infect by now? Besides in an hour from now everyone who was infected would already be a Zombie by now."

Comment

Aliceīs house

Renamon looked at the damaged area and sighed "I can only heal organic damage, but inorganics need the original alloy and mix it with some alchemy, if you find your armorīs material, I can fix it" she explained while throwing her digivice to the air and catching it while waiting

"Also, Im more worried that the shrine is being attacked while we are sitting here just waiting"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

London Outskirts

"Oh, trust me. The area is sealed and there's many, many military projects protecting the place. I don't think even the legendary Spartan John-117 could breach it.", Six said.

Alice's House

"Ha! Forget that. This armor is made out of a Titanium Alloy. I would never be able to find that particular alloy, not without an industrial mill.", John remarked with a smile in his helmet.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Hey, how bout this. We all shake hands, we leave, you leave with your crew, and we all just pretend this never happened!"

"Then what shall we do then?"

Comment

Alice's House

The fox smirked to the spartanīs reaction "Well, that is the first time I hear you making a laugh, but getting back to business, Nera can easily mine through many solids, just need to find a place with titanium ore" she said

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X