Battlefield

"Fine." Reimu sulked. "Flandre, destroy the source of their ressurection."
    "Gladly." Flandre giggled maliciously.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"You can't." Deimos said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

Wesker just grinned as he quickly dodged to the side as the Sniper fired his rifle, thanks to the virus in his bloodstream Wesker's speed, and reflexes is far higher than any human. This allowed Wesker to successfully avoid the rifle shot. As Wesker saw an opening he quickly performed a quick and powerful right hook to the Sniper's face.

Comment

I watched on. All the nucleoids have retreated. I should be happy, but... I'm actually more afraid than ever. Because what will I do when I go insane? Will I recklessly run into a camp? Or worst... will I attack my own friends? This is risky, but I need to return, one way or the other.

Comment

The Gates of Heaven

"Our Father has announced that he shall grant the power of Soul Resonance to you, in one condition." Duncan claimed. "I am to go with you to make sure you understand the power entirely."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

A look of pure shock and horror formed on the sniper's face, right before getting hit with enough force to fracture his skull, break his neck, and send him flying across the room.
              "Sh*t! Fire the HMG at him!", the Spartan-III squad leader ordered as he pointed to Wesker.

The AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun operator turned the weapon towards Wesker and began to fire at him, sending armor piercing rounds after him.

The dazed Spartan-III snapped out of his condition and continued to fire 12.7mm × 40mm M225 Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Explosive rounds at the Tyrant until he had to reload.
              Meanwhile, the other Tyrants were being distracted and shot at by the other guards and Spartan-IIIs in the room.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Very well. I hope that the Almighty One understands that I am greatly honored. Now, as for my resurrection, I will accept your condition. But however, know one thing. As you may or may not know, I have multiple personalities, and one of them is insanity and bloodlust. After dying like that, surely, my spirit will go under a drastic freakout and the insanity persona will be triggered to a whole new level. But it should get better within time. Now then... shall we head out?"

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

Wesker quickly turned to the Spartan-III squad leader as he took out the sniper. His eyes still glowing brightly. As the Tyrants have suffered sufficient damage they too began to mutate into Super Tyrants.

Wesker quickly dashes towards the Turret Operator, thanks to his speed he was able to avoid the bullets.

These guys are not fighting any ordinary man... they're fighting a cold, heartless monster.

As Wesker reaches the Turret Operator he quickly performs a heavy overhead kick to the turret, smashing it into the ground. As the Super Tyrants in the room was fighting off the other men Wesker quickly grabs the Turret Operator by the throat. Preparing to kill the man.

Comment

Human Village

The kamikaze hordes came to an end, leaving half of the village in craters and ashes. Sam wiped sweat off his face, and Koishi adjusted her hat, while Foster counted his bullets. Marisa flew in as well, her hair somewhat frizzed, and a piece of kamikaze was stuck in her hat. All of them sighed, and sat down on the edge of the destruction, playing Texas Hold'em.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

The turret operator gurgled as Wesker's fingers wrapped around his throat.
                      Seeing the imminent danger he was in, the operator pulled out an M6G Magnum and fired 12.7mm × 40mm M225 Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Explosive rounds into the arm choking him.

Meanwhile, the bulk of the Sector's defenses were busy trying to stop the rampaging Super Tyrants.
                      "Grenades!", the squad leader shouted as he pulled out an M41 Surface-to-Surface Rocket Launcher.
                      Various Spartans and security guards then began to pelt the Super Tyrants with active frag grenades, hoping to blow them to pieces.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

As Wesker was about to snap the operators neck the operator took out a magnum and shot Wesker in the arm. This caused Wesker to drop the man, but his arm was mostly unharmed. Yes there was a hole in his sleeve where the bullet had hit. The small explosion from the round had also knocked Wesker back, however he was still mostly unharmed due to his rock hard skin, muscles, and organs. His sunglasses however where shattered revealing two glowing red eyes.

Wesker turned to the operator and walks up to him. "Do you even know who you are messing with fool?" Said Wesker as he thrusts his arm forward into the man's chest.

Meanwhile the Super Tyrants where getting blown to bits from the grenades, each one dying.

Wesker had foreseen this happening. Four tyrants were not enough to take out all the men in this base. That is why he had ordered a few more to be dropped by air once he made it into the Laboratory. Currently there are 4 more Tyrant-103's, 2 Nemesis T-Types, and a small army of Lickers all being delivered by air are on their way at this very moment.

Hakurei Shrine

Axl had finally calmed down as he looks at his armor. "Well... whatever happened... I'm sure as hell glad that it's not worse!" He said with a slight chuckle. "You know... I also... feel very different..."

Comment

"Different? As in?" Yuyuko got up and inspected Axl for anything... Else... Different.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"I don't know... I just feel different..." He sad as he spontaneously transforms into Yuyuko out of his control. "W-What the heck!?" He said as he jumps up.

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

The operator let out a scream of pain as Wesker's hand impaled him.
                              Close to dying, the operator performed one final act of defiance.

"F-f*ck.. you!", the operator venomously said as he spat blood into Wesker's face. Using his final moments, the Spartan-III clenched his fingers around Wesker's wrist and primed a frag grenade, determined to blow them both up.
                              sigpic

Comment

I jumped back.

"Axl! I didn't know you did that!"

Comment

Working...
                                X