X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

"Ding ding ding. We have a winner." Lily said in a monotone voice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"... You're f*cking kidding me, right? That Higher Power guy expects me to rush in there? God knows how many alien things are in there, I'll get killed in a heart beat. For gods sake, I couldn't even kill a goddamn clown! *sigh*... Fine, whatever."

Comment

Gensokyo

"In the direction the big ship is in, there's a camp full of people, including your past allies Hank, Deimos, and Sanford, and I think the yama is there too." Lily explained, handing Otori a pair of binoculars.

"HP ain't that much of an ass, there are many people own there to help you, including many from Gensokyo, and some you've probably met in the past, including those I mentioned." Lily continued.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shikieiki is there?

"... Alright. We have to move fast."

I took off in that direction.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Quite a lively one." Lily said to herself, and then she noticed where he was headed if he kept going that way.

"Oh. Crap." Lily then flew after him.

Comment

I just kept running. But I noticed that fairy followed me with a worried look. I stopped.

"What happened?"

Comment

Gensokyo

"I would recommend you go around the place ahead. It's the territory of a powerful meinreki." Lily explained. "Actually, we're already in her territory."

Comment

Oh, boy. When are we not in danger?

"Is there anything to look out for?" I pulled out the sub-machine gun.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Woah, woah, woah, you think you can fight her? She took down three of Gensokyo's strongest people. At the same time." Lily explained, as she barely dodged a large blue spear, which impacted the tree behind her, making her gulp.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" came a voice from the trees. Coming out was a somewhat short girl in a plaid shirt and pink poofy dress, with long flowing pinkish hair and and mask floating around her, a fox mask on her face.

Comment

"Ya know? I fought a clown that would easily be labeled as overpowered and dangerous and I'm still here, so I honestly won't be intimidated by-"

A blue spear flew past.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

I stepped forward, putting away the weapon. "Sorry to disturb you. We just wanted to pass by to get to our friends. I didn't know this was your land. If it makes you feel any better, I'm an outsider. I wouldn't have had an idea to begin with."

Comment

Gnesokyo

You wish to pass through my land?" she asked.

"Only if you'll fight me, Hata no Kokoro!" her voice was full of cheerfullness, but her face has no emotion, and her fox mask was now the face of a whimsical looking man in a poka dot scarf as she fanned herself.

Comment

Oh, for fu-

"Jeez... can I not take twelve steps without encountering something that wants to kill me?"

I took out the bat. Although, I feel kinda bad to hurt a girl like this... but then again, it didn't matter on the streets. A thug is a thug, whether it's a guy, chick, or...

Either way, I prepared myself for the worst.

Comment

Gnesokyo

"Kill you? It's only a friendly battle. No death involved." Kokoro explained, her mask now that of a monkey, and then pulling a wooden staff out, and tossing another to Otori.

Comment

Huh. A friendly battle. Alright, I can handle that.

I dodged the staff. I wonder what to do first... I guess I can analyze her. I awaited her next move.

Comment

Gensokyo

"I think you're supposed to use the staff to fight her." Lily suggested. Kokoro just nodded in response.

Comment

Working...
                                X