X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of Gensokyo

"Am I really simple minded when I choose not to be distracted by you?", John said as he began to sprint towards the Extractor and looked at his waypoint.

< 350m >

John could see how close he was to the Extractor, so close. He was not going to be stopped now, he couldn't. He was determined to get to the reactor core.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"... how pitiful. Really."

I disabled his right foot, as if it were nailed to the ground.

"I wouldn't go saying those kinds of things if I were you. In this case, your life depends on a certain emotion."

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John felt a sensation in his foot, as if the nerves had been completely cut. This alarmed John and caused him to stumble from his sprint. John hopped on his still functional foot and nearly fell over, but managed to push off the ground with his hands as he leaned forward. His foot was no longer physically moving, so John had his MJOLNIR armor do the moving for him. The undersuit's synthetic muscles forced the foot to move, allowing John to continue. John started his run again, but was on edge, due to his dead foot.

"And what emotion is that?", John asked as he continued to run, albeit at a slower pace, due to the buzzing sensation of his foot feeling numb.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Hmph. My, my."

The dead sensation slowly crept up John's foot.

"I sure would love to tell you... if you hadn't killed off a general. I'm a general as well. And according to standards, all generals are to look out for eachother... but honestly, they can all rot for all I care."

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John gritted his teeth as the sensation in his foot began to spread upwards. John could no longer ignore the General behind him, so he used his MJOLNIR armor to move his body an began to sprint.

"Vladimir was trying to kill me, so I did what any sane person would do. I defended myself.", John said to the General behind him.

John looked at the waypoint on his HUD again.

< 200m >

While John ran, he pulled out his M6D Magnum Pistol, spun around to run backwards, and fired the whole clip, sending forth a hail of 12.7 x 40mm armor piercing,high explosive rounds.
            sigpic

Comment

"..."

I laughed aloud. A mocking laugh.

"Hahahahaha! You honestly think that this was all his fault? Quite the contrary, my boy. You were the ones who started this whole mess. Why we were just going on our ways, just trying to take this planet's life source to sustain ours."

My smile turned into a frown.

"Do you know what it's like to live no where? There are aliens up there who have no homes, invaded by other aliens! Our leader had taken us, treated us well! Then, we decided that there were no inhabitable planets, we had no other choice but to steal it from others to sustain the only thing that can hold us all! This planet was rich in sustainable necessities, if we take this one, we'll be fit for millennia to come! And you all just stood in the way of that... What if you were up there, barely surviving on the lifelessness of other uninhabitable planets?!"

I jumped into the air, avoiding such predictable shots. That sensation is slowing him down. I grabbed one in the air and fired it back at him using the bullet's momentum. Then, I released the feeling in his leg and created a new one on his side that made it feel like a bus crashed into him.
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-15-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John's shields protected him from the deadly round, but John's pain moved to his side.

John grabbed at his side and gritted his teeth, but he was resisting the pain.

"I've had worse!", John shouted as he spun back around, put away his M6D and sprinted towards the Extractor as he looked at the waypoint on his HUD.

< 175m >

(Come on, John. You just.. have to make it into the reactor.), John thought as he raced towards his target.
                sigpic

Comment

He's arguing on which life is worse...

Exactly as I planned.

"Hmph... it's a shame. What an arrogant fool."

Suddenly, John's pain grew.

"Now then... It's about time to stop toying with you, no?"

I pulled out a long sword from my robe.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Aaagh!", John shouted as he grabbed at his side again.

The pain stopped him for a moment, but John swallowed down the pain and started running again.

(I've.. had worse!)

"I've never had the patience for self-righteous, arrogant aliens! You think that just because you're more advanced that we should simply bow down and accept our fate! You expect us to go down without a fight and act surprised when we show what we're made of! If anything, you embody how the Covenant were!", John defiantly shouted out as he continued to run.

John saw the General pullout his sword, but John wasn't bothered by that. He had a plan to counterattack if Zonmari got too close.

John looked at the waypoint again.

< 100m >
                    sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

As Zonmari tried to pull out the sword, he was suddenly wrapped with vines. Koishi was quite close by, using one hand to wrap him in vines, using the other to beat back Nucleoids.

"Go, John!" Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John turned his head when he heard the sound of vines wrapping around something.

What he saw was Koishi wrapping Zonmari up in vines and holding the Genaral back.

"Go, John!", Koishi said to John.

John nodded and continued his running, getting closer and closer to the Extractor as he looked at the waypoint again.

< 75m >

(Almost there, John. Almost there...), John thought as he looked back to the Extractor.
                        Last edited by S121; 08-15-2013, 06:22 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Hmhmhmhm... Let me ask you this: if we were to dual right now, who would win?"

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"I don't care~." Koishi then flicked her wirst, causing the vines wrapping him to bloom explosively with roses and thorns from all sides.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John got closer and closer to the Extractor as his heart raced with anticipation.

John looked at the waypoint again, this time clenching his teeth as the stress on his body mounted.

< 40m >

John had gone well over three days without sleep and had been fighting nonstop. John's fight against Vladimir was taking a heavy toll on him, to the point that he had to use the suit's synthetic muscles to move his tired body. Despite all this, John still kept going. John wanted to rest, but he knew he couldn't. He knew that if he failed, then there would be no hope for Earth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Heh. Quite the child. Usually, their arrogance could power me themselves. Children are the most arrogant form of human. No matter.

"Now now, there. There's no need to show me your love in such a flashy manner."

That should get something going.

Comment

Working...
                                X