X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Package

"Well, it's complicated. Let's just say that I demolecularize everything my explosion comes in contact with, and then the rest disappears with magic." Mimi tried explaining.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Package

"So you're kind of like a three-stage antimatter/destruction magic hybrid weapon, right? What I mean is that first is the conventional explosive, which spreads the antimatter. Once that happens, the antimatter eats away the matter around it and explodes, causing the destruction magic to become active. The destruction magic then acts almost like a second antimatter explosion, only it eliminates the rest of the particles left behind by the matter/antimatter reaction, right?", John asked Mimi, trying to make sense of her inner workings.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Package

"Sorta. It's complicated, as I said." Mimi replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Package

John shrugged his shoulders and spoke.

"I'm only basing my guess on UNSC technology. There's a good chance that you are built a different way.", John calmly said to Mimi.

John then wanted to ask a question, one that was on his mind ever since he learned that Mimi was alive.

"Hey Mimi? What exactly happens to you once you explode? Do you just die, or are you kind of like an electronic ghost, an AI of sorts?", John asked in a calm tone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Nera, I think it will work for a bit, let´s keep going" The fox said starting to run towards the closest ship area

"Im just right behind you" the jackal said running at the same pace

"Remember our job, no matter what happens, we will be the circus" Renamon said while creating havoc around the battlefield with diamond storms

"Explosions? easy job" Nera said sending aura spheres all around the many targets exploding everything they touched
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"That's my cue." An amiable-looking General wearing trench coat and wielding a scythe mutated to his hand took off to greet his emy: two beasts wreaking havoc.
              "Christol, that upstart." Gunther grumbled. "Make sure you leave some for me!"

"Forward! Follow Renamon and Nera's lead!" Yuuka shouted, and the fairies and the Youkais of Gensokyo began their assault. The final battle to save Gensokyo has begun, with only 40 minutes left on the Extractor's clock.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

(Double post because I can't edit on my phone.)
                The Package

"Let's get on with installing the Titus, shall we?" Nitori asked as she brought a disc-like object humming with energy. "Now, take your upper armor off."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

John looked at the disk in confusion as he slightly tilted his head.

(But I don't have a disk drive in my suit...)

Despite his doubts, John decided to humor Nitori anyway.

John placed Mimi down onto a table and began disassembling his armor. John pulled the release valve on his helmet and pulled it off as it made a hissing sound. Next, he pulled out his armor's Allen Wrench and eventually removed his torso's armor plates. John then removed the armor plating from his arms and looked at Nitori.

"Do I need to take the top half of my underarmor off?", John asked in a slightly confused tone.
                  Last edited by S121; 08-12-2013, 02:14 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Package

"Y... Yeah." Nitori blushed and nodded. "The disc is to be installed on one's skin, so..."

(Dammit, he's so hot! No wonder Yukari fell for him!) She thought, but she remained calm... Except for her blushing face.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

John raised an eyebrow and scratched his head in confusion, but he did as he was told.

John reached behind him and opened up the underarmor. He then pulled the top half off of himself, causing it to hang and dangle by his waist.

John was a little confused by Nitori's blushing, so he decided to ask what was the matter.

"Uhh, are you okay?", John asked in a slightly confused tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Package

"No, I'm fine." Nitori laughed and sheepishly grabbed the disk. "I'm just not used to installing this, you know... It's just a prototype... I don't want anything going wrong..."

(Anything going wrong to him, I mean.)

"Now, we need the compression to hold the disk and the armor in place..." Nitori went to the next order of business, handing John something that looked like a pancake presser. "Hold this for me while I find a cable for it, okay?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

The Package

John looked at the device that resembled a pancake presser and formed a slightly worried look on his face.

John's eyes widened and he frowned as his mouth hung slightly open. John had a look of slight fear and worry on his face.

(What the hell is she going to do to me!?)

"You're.. not going to burn the disk into my skin,... are you?", John asked in a worried tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Package

Zero had watched Nitori blush as John had removed his armor. He doesn't know why, but it really irritated Zero. It's almost as though Zero was growing slightly jealous right now. Having enough of this he turns around and heads to the exit of the Package. "Come get me when you're ready for my upgrades..." Said Zero as he leaves The Package.

Comment

I was in pain that I was getting noogied.

"Ow, I'm sorry!"

But then, my expression changed from in pain to slightly angered. I noogied Yukari back.

"But excuse me for walking out on you while tending to someone who just went through a mental virus! I'd bet you would have done the same for John! And please take better care of yourself! I know this is war, but you look like you were beaten senseless by all of the youkai in Gensokyo! I like to see you in the netherworld, but I don't want to see you there for the wrong reasons!"

I let go. I sighed.

"Whew... now then... What do you need me to do?" I said with a smile.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Chris continued walking into the labs where it was even worse than it was outside. "Damn it Wesker..." Said Chris as he turns to Six. "Just be careful against Wesker. He may have raw strength and speed, but he also has the intelligence and skill to match." Said Chris as he keeps walking through the desolate sector 1.

Outside Prometheus Labs

"Yea well he has a tendency to forget to mention me to his partners." Said Claire as she turns away from Gerard. As soon as Gerard asked her how skilled she was in combat she smiled as she turned to him. "Well I don't like to brag but... I can easily keep up with my brother in a fight. After all he did teach me everything I know." She said as she raised an eyebrow at his question. "Why you ask?"

Sector 3

After Wesker had made ordered one of the largest B.O.W.s he has he was tackled off the tank and onto the ground. "That was a foolish move! Now it's my turn!" He said as he quickly grabbed the Spartan's arm with his right hand. He then delivers a quick punch into the spartan's chest with his free hand. Wesker then proceeds to perform a sweep kick from a laying position to trip the Spartan.

Comment

Working...
                                X