X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

Is Tricky dead after fighting Shikieiki and Hank?

@SUSTIC

Well, I think it's supposed to be April in the RP.

As for the March 14th holiday, I was about to say, "WTF!?".

John's birthday is actually March 7, 2511. At first I thought it was the 14th.

*someone gives John a gift on March 14th*

"I'm not a girl..."

@Wonder

Fine, fine.

I'm not very good with shock and surprise, so don't expect miracles.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I want to see all the characters celebrating Halloween by going to a party dressed up as other characters and stuff, as well as everyone celebrating Christmas as well xD.

Comment

@SUSTIC

And what exactly would John dress up as?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121
          No. The Higher Power teleported him and Phobos at Otori's request when he died.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I don't know. He could always go as...

No joke...

John without armor! Or a really buff Slender Man. John is tall enough. All he needs is a white mask, and a suit.

Comment

No need. I think I'll get an acceptable reaction after this...

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

@SUSTIC

He could always go as a Spartan...
                Spoiler:

...Pyramid Head...
                Spoiler:

...or as a ballerina.
                (Don't look, or else you will never remove the image from your mind. XD)
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

I'd mostly want the RP to have a Christmas Holiday event. You know where everyone can just relax, and just have a heartwarming time? Though most likely by the end of the day everyone would probably end up drunk... well Yuugi and Suika at least... same with Raven... Chung will try to steal some of Raven's drink to see what it tastes like, but it would end with Chung being scolded...

Also why did I imagine Chung getting adopted by Halsey, or at the least her taking him under her wing?

Also S121...

CAN YOU UPDATE WITH THE SCIENTIST!?!?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Sorry, never saw the post amid the sudden storm of posts.

It's actually quite sad. John probably has no idea what Christmas is, or at least was too busy to celebrate it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Now I imagine someone like Raven trying to explain the core concept of Christmas to John...

Raven: "Well you see Christmas is a joyous holiday where people just cele-" *gets interrupted by Chung.*

Chung: "Basically a big fat jolly man is said to bring toys to all the good boys and girls of the world in one night. There happy now?"

Raven: "That's not what I was going to say..."

Chung: "Well that's what you were thinking."

Raven: "Whatever I'm going to go get drunk..."

Comment

@SUSTIC

John: "So he can somehow stop time, or does he have some kind of.. space/time warper? How would someone be able to carry all those toys? Does he have some kind of interdimensional container? What kind technology does he use? Is he magic? How does he get into all of the hoses? Can he phase through walls, or does he use portals?"
                        sigpic

Comment

Chung: "HE. JUST. DOES." Said Chung as he gets right up in John's face
                          Chung: "... Egg nog?" *Hands John a cup of Egg nog.*

Now you know. Don't let Chung explain holidays.

Also my last IC post

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                          Medical Ward

Chung sighed in relief at what the scientist said. "Well that's good... now how about helping me finding a nice place to work on repairing my Disfrozen Portal and armor... I'm going to need to work on both in the same room though, and I had this armor specially made so I wish to repair it myself. The Disfrozen Portal though I will need help on..."

Comment

@SUSTIC

John: "..........What's Eggnog?"

Anyways, I put the post in IC.
                            sigpic

Comment

As a matter of fact, how about season 2 starts with a Christmas party?

Comment

Chung: "It's like... egg milk... that's the best I can explain it. Also it has Vanilla!"

Raven: *Can be seen in the back ground with a cup of eggnog talking to Lily.* "Lily... I-I think you are... really... really... REALLY... *hic* *suddenly begins crying.* "OH SERIS!!!" *runs out of room crying.*

Chung: Apparently Raven just found the special batch...

If you don't know who Seris is, then I'll tell you... Seris is the name of Raven's dead Fiance.

@Wonder

That sounds good. Like everyone is sent a invitation to a large Christmas party being hosted (maybe somewhere in Gensokyo?) Oh dear god I imagined that Yuyuko will make Axl dress up in "festive" attire. Same with someone forcing Chung to dress up as a elf. Maybe Sakuya or someone would just love to see Chung dressed in a childish outfit? LOL
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-24-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X