Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Ahh. That would explain the strength.

It's because the artificial muscles are blue.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Cuz blue muscles are MANLY!!!!!!

Comment

Actually, here's something interesting.

Artificial nano muscles in reality would be a very good candidate for making a Spartan suit.

It's 85-88 times stronger than human muscle, so imagine that!

(Me researching stuff for the RP.)
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah. So... does the color have anything to do with it?

Comment

@Wonder

No.
            sigpic

Comment

Gotcha. So, artificial muscles are a big deal, huh? Well, pair that up with the actual robotics underneath the muscles and you got a punch that might send you from here in Florida to New Mexico in the wrong direction.

Comment

Well it's only in the development and testing phase right now, but if they get it working, you'll have suits like Crysis and Halo.
                sigpic

Comment

Describe Crysis suits...

Comment

This.

sigpic

Comment

Ah. Honestly... It looks kinda fat -w-...

Comment

I'll actually make a bio thingy for him.

NPC Character of Choice: Malthael

Game of Origin: Diablo

Power: Malthael is the Fallen Archangel of Death, and can sap the life away from any who challenge him. Also, due to his former role as the Archangel of Wisdom, he is bound to see all things.

Weapons: He has two large sickle swords, and is deadly efficient with them.

Weaknesses: Unknown (will get to that later in the story.)

Appearance: He is very tall, and wears long, flowing black robes, with black armor underneath. His face is never seen, and any other distiguishing features are covered by the armor and robes.
                        1376553938998-reaper.jpg

Personality: Malthael is an intelligent and noble being who was once said to cherish all life. It is said when he speaks, all are silent to listen. However, he came to be regarded as melancholy, evasive and even frightening. He rarely speaks, is slow to anger and can be ponderous and slow to act, but was revered by other angels for his insight. When he does speak, his voice is said to have enraptured other angels through its melody and the wisdom it conveys. However, as his demenour darkened, his voice became chilling and could provoke thoughts of forboding and feelings of angst. Mendeln was one such example, Malthael's voice filling him with thoughts of permenant, empty death.

Morality: Lawful Evil

Biography: Malthael was originally the Archangel of Wisdom on the Angiris Council, and participated in the Endless War between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, and watched as Imperius, the Archangel of Valor struck down the Lord of Terror, Diablo. Eventually, the object known as the Worldstone was stolen, and Malthael was obsessed with finding it, as not even he, bound to see all, could not see it. The Wolrdstone wa used to create the world of Sanctuary, where this darkened his mood. Eventually, the Worldstone was destroyed, and Malthael disappeared. After Diablo's second defeat in the High Heavens, the former Archangel Tyrael took his place as the aspect of Wisdom. His location is unknown, nor his intentions.

Traumas: The theft and destruction of the Worldstone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

This is just concept art.

Here's the real one.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Remember, the suit also has microbionics that changes the appearance. And it's shape in many cases. In the newer suit, though, I won't add that. But in any case, it's like a replica of the outer anatomy of a human.

Comment

Ahh, I see.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup. So not to be a downer on John, but in all honesty... HM would be more human than John. Of course, a MIHI would be considered past the limits of both computer and human. So, technically, HM is more human than John. Way more human. More human than the human itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X