X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipyard

"Hiding in there, huh?" Guren grumbled in annoyance. "Fine, I'll just rattle you a little bit."

John could feel a slight upheaval, then a shake... Guren was holding the cargo ship up in the air like a baton... And started spinning it, crashing all of its' contents, including John, around like a laundry machine would a laundry.

City

The seeds not directed at Renamon attached themselves to anything and everything they can touch. When Lifegiver cocked his finger up, one of the seeds, still dormant, took root out of a steel building and grew at alarming rate until it formed a tree with numerous, solid branches of light.

"Transfigat."

The branches targetted Renamon and elongated, shooting towards the target like a mass of light spears.

"Claws of fire, huh?" The masked man ignited the fiery slash, exploding it in front of Nera. "As long as it emits wavelengths, I control it!"

"I am Straga, Lord of All! I control any waves and explode them in my command! None can stop me, not even you."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

City

Renamon looked at the tree and the man and decided to deal with the tree first. Running towards her attacker, she evaded most of the branches and some scrached her armor just by grazing it ("Extreme sharpness and incredible speed") she thought going for the white tree by doing quick slashes to cut the close branches and doing a strong one for the tree´s trunk

Desert

Nera was sent bakwards with minor scratches and smoke patches on her fur "Interesting fact, but I got something for you, I can also control wavelengths" the lucario spoke Charging an Aura sphere and launched it towards Straga.

From behind the aura sphere, Nera turned off her claws and had only the carcass of them on her limbs, she started running behind the sphere and prepared to make a close combat attack
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"AND SO IS YOURS." suddenly, Diablo disappeared, leaving nothing but a hanging rope, and then very suddenly, Takoizu fell unconsious. Takoizu appeared in a very misty realm, where one could not see five feet in front of him. Moving from the mist was a shadowy looking Diablo, his glowing spots now a dark blue.

"NOW YOUR SHALL FACE THE REALM OF TERROR." The Diablo then disappeared, leaving nothing but herself in there.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

City

The tree of light fell like a timber in one swoop. Not dismayed, Lifegiver lifted his finger up once more. Three seed turned into trees, shrouding the area with bright green light.

"Transfigat."

Desert

"Think that'll stop me?" Spraga grinned like a madman as he emitted a close-ranged X-ray that exploded in front of Nera.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

City

Renamon did the same process and evading easier than the first tree "You will have to do something better than that" the knight spoke cutting the last tree, her armor had faint scratches, but nothing yet.

She started speeding her way towards the red haired man, katana charging for a powerful attack

Desert

Nera was glad that this man was predictable for doing a close explotion, The aura sphere stopped most of the explosion and she braced herself using the flow of the energy at her advantage.

The lucario growled as she was appearing from the smoke with her bone staff at hand ["Maybe it won´t stop you, but this will hurt you atleast" she said as the bone staff was going for a vertical slash
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

As soon as the water stopped crashing against the ship, John felt the entire ship lift up into the air. Without much warning, John was sent flying into a nearby wall as the ship spun and shook in the air. Crates, tools, and various other odds and ends were jumbled around the ship with John inside. John slammed into the walls, ceiling, and floor, denting the metal walls and breaking pipes. As John was tossed around like a 1,400 pound ragdoll, he kept thinking of why he was doing this.

(Just tire him out. This will eventually wear down on him and he'll be too tired to fight effectively.), John thought as his shields broke after hitting w all for the fiftieth time.

John's shields may have been broken, but at least his armor was strong enough to fully withstand being tossed around so much. The experience was jarring, but soon Guren would eventually get tired. Just like a boxing match, John needed to wear his opponent's energy reserves down, and when Guren was too tired to fight back, he would have the perfect opportunity to strike.

Realm of Terror - Auditor's Fortress

As Takoizu walked towards Diablo with the Subtle Knife in hand, but all of a sudden, Takoizu fell to the ground, unconscious...

Takoizu found herself standing in a thick mist, face-to-face with a shadowy version of the Prime Evil.

"NOW YOUR SHALL FACE THE REALM OF TERROR.", Diablo said before disappearing.

Takoizu tried to open up a gap to escape, but for some reason, it didn't work, as if there was no here or there in this realm.

(Odd... Looks like I'll need to find another way out.), Takoizu thought as she simply looked around, trying to find something in this thick fog.

She could barely see five feet in front of her. This was very bad, especially if she was ambushed. Taking that into account, Takoizu altered the fog's boundary of thick and thin, thinning out the fog until it was almost invisible.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Island

Jason looked at the woman and stopped what he was doing. He faced the woman.

"Sorry, but the jungle can grow back. I can't. Who see you?" He said, his hand on a D50.

Comment

Realm of Terror

Beyond the fog was a particularly gruesome scene of John and Yukari being tortured, bodies mangled, partially flayed by none other than Jack, stabbing them viciously with an enchanted blade, their cries silenced from ripped out vocal cords.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Takoizu's eyes widened in shock by the scene before her. She felt disgust and anger well up inside of her, and she was about to try and kill the illusory Jack, but soon reminded herself that it was all fake. John and Yukari were back at home. Yukari was sleeping, while John was in a forgotten library, fighting to save Yuuka. This illusion was a lie, a harsh, cruel lie. The scene was sickening to her, so she altered the boundary of thick and thin on the fog in that particular area, hiding the grisly scene. After that, she continued onward, through the still almost invisible fog.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Realm of Terror

Eventually Takoizu came to a somewhat thin curtain, showing the outline of a bed, with somewhat odd noises coming from it.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 01-22-2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Takoizu didn't need to approach to know what was happening behind the curtain. Her imagination sufficed in giving her a good idea of what was happening. The first illusion may have been a lie, but unlike the other one, this illusion was true. She didn't know what was worse, seeing a terrible lie, or a disturbing truth, at least disturbing to her. Takoizu's heart felt like it was going to leap out of her chest. Takoizu took a deep breath and altered the boundary of truth and lies. Once that happened, Takoizu spoke.

"There is no noise coming from behind that curtain. There is nothing happening behind that curtain.", Takoizu said.

All of a sudden, the noises stopped, and Takoizu looked around her, wanting to stop this experience once and for all.

"I'm tired of your games! Show yourself!", Takoizu yelled, ready to kill Diablo.
                        sigpic

Comment

Realm of Terror

The mist thickened again, and Diablo's shadowy form appeared.

"AS YOU WISH." Diablo stomped in front of Takoizu, causing magical fire to come out of crack sin the ground, as it headed straight for Takoizu.

Comment

Takoizu saw the attack, and reacting quickly, she quickly levitated into the air and flew out of the demon's reach. Just then, Takoizu altered the boundary of truth and lies, and whispered to herself.

"I also have the power to summon meteor storms.", Takoizu said.

Just then, the fog up above began to emit an orange-red color. All of a sudden, a storm of meteors the size of cars began to rain down from the sky, all of them aimed at Diablo.
                            sigpic

Comment

??? - Ruined City

"Where...where are we?" Shulk was standing in the middle of a street with some rubble on either side and empty buildings.
                              "John? Renamon? Nera? Jason? Patchouli? Annie?" He looked about and saw no one else.
                              Then he heard in a forced whisper, "Kid! Keep your voice down!"
                              It was Edward, hiding amongst the rubble, virtually invisible to the naked eye.

Santa Cruz - California - Church Catacombs

The sniper ran ahead down the passage while calling back to the Huntress, "Nice shooting."

Comment

Island

"I am Penelope." The girl, Penelope, bluntly said. "I'm assuming you are sent by Elios the Creator?"

Ruined City

At the top of the tallest building sat a lonesome man with golden hair sipping on a piña colada. The man, barely out of boyhood, bore a calm and handsome face that could seduce any women. He had a headphone around his neck, black pants, and a white hoodie unzipped to reveal a black undershirt. Classic urban pretty-boy.

"Hmm... Visitors in the city." The boy looked towards the direction. "I'll let them come to me. They do not seem to be of worth walking over to."
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-22-2014, 03:58 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X