X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope you get better wriggle, see ya later then
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Most of ya have steam, what download speeds do ya all have and how consistent?

When I was in my dorm I had 2.2 MB/s consistently

I now have something that bounces from 0 to between 1.5 to 2 and sometimes up to 4 MB/s

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

atleast you can be with us ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, after connecting to a server for gameplay it's not bad.

I can now post... But it'll take time cause housework.

I won't be able to just sit and type...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Around 200kB/s. Yeah... Person with the worst network. Period.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

Time for me to post.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

hi there people, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone.

So, I've been and gotten th4e nail on my toe fixed up a little. I had a nast infection before I did. Right now I just have to keep my foot high and relax. I guess that gives me some time to post, finally.

Oh, and S121, what John controlled was Heartless, not nobodies.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

I'm going to be at a friend's bonfire today so I wont be on too much.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

my brain hurts.. but saw an awesome movie, if you guys can, go and watch "Non-stop" it is a good movie

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh hey Kristia what's up? An FYI on my side I am now eager for a complete map reset on the FTB server me, S1, Mima, TRXD, and the others have been playing on.

Won't say why until tomorrow when others are on.

Also Kristia have you posted for Glaive yet?

Comment

im actually waiting for wonder to hear Jackīs opinion ^^;

meanwhile Im writing Gaigeīs app

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah I see.

Also Gaige? Gaige the Mechromancer from Borderlands 2? Wow... I already have Krieg in the RP in California. If I recall you said you might have her start somewhere in Manhattan correct? Maybe eventually Krieg and Gaige will meet back up hopefully.

Comment

or she can meet him already, manhattan was a possible idea, but if Krieg is already there (I didnīt see his app >_>) and that story isnīt buried, then they shall meet again in the human world

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, sorry, I'll get posting.

@ Kristia
                                Non-stop? I watched that...

IT WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

I really like the story line, the characters, the plot development and especially the twists! I really liked it.

Comment

Working...
                                X