X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how has everyone been doing?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've been doing good. Been waiting on S1 or Wriggle to post in ATWAG before I make another post.

As for the other RP's... uh...

Pie?

Comment

pie is good :P

BTW, Gaige app is done and waiting for two more approvals (Ignore the weapon stats in images, Im a more story based)

and if Kriegīs story in California is alive and not buried, I can send the girl there
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well Krieg is kind of... stuck, he was heading towards the whole undead attack on Santa Cruz, I just need to make a post for him. Also I will check out your app.

Comment

oh ok, whatever you need, you can post it here or PM me

Spoiler:

Comment

What about apps? (and yes, I'm back (been back actually) from friends place)
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

an app I made for ATWAG with Gaige the Mechromancer, I have such a crush for her >_<

Spoiler:

Comment

blah blah housework blah blah games

drn it...

ok so I'm going to try and post but on some things I can't remember what I was going to do.

AtWaG is one of those things where I'm not certain how to proceed.

EG I'm on standby for a little longer.

FaF I'm not certain what to do

SK I can think of something, but not certain how I want to execute it.

Comment

Good news guys.

My cold (which I suspect is something more serious imo) is a lot better and I am able to start RPing again.

Rejoice, subjects, for I. Am. Here!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

all praise lord wriggle who has come down from his castle in the sky

Im glad ou are getting better wriggle ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Glad to hear you're feeling better. What do you think the sickness was?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

brace yourselves

I'm going full time manipulation obsessed crazed maniac.

GUARDIANS OF TIME TO THE FORE!

asdhfjsdgsa
                          -ded-

Comment

You know. It suddenly got real quiet on the forums here, and on mumble. ESPECIALLY on Mumble. Wriggle is on, but is in another room and I think he is AFK. So right now... it really is just me on Mumble...

Comment

well.. I have been here quite a good deal of time and the forums have been quiet, I heard from either you SUS or cucoo (I donīt remember who, sorry) that a new FTL map or something like that got on. That is my guess for the weekend

as for mumble, I canīt judge since I donīt have one^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh hey Kristia.

Yeah I'm just waiting for posts/people to get on mumble because goddammit it is too quiet for me on the forums, mumble, and even real life. I am a guy who really cannot take being in a very quiet situation. It just... really grates my nerves whenever something is incredibly quiet. I even need to sleep with a radio or music playing all night or I will find myself having a hard time sleeping. Seriously I'm a guy who feels like he needs at least SOMETHING going on.

Anyways I thought of SOMETHING that might be possible.

A Tails/Gaige team up when they both get accepted completely.

Comment

Working...
                                X