X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know guys I've been thinking about it, and this is something we have been neglecting. Ever since Mega's leave of the forums, and his passing we all felt saddened. Me and S1, along with the others on Mumble have occasionally talked about resurrecting Mega's Mecha RP Iron Storm. Mostly because it WAS his first RP, and he never got to finish it and I am sure he would want us to continue it.

So why don't we talk about resurrecting Iron Storm for Mega? How should we go about it? Should we just continue where those who were in it left off? Should we just make a completely new thread for it, and fix and/or modify some parts of it? If we do make a new thread who will run it?

Come on let's do this for Mega.

EDIT:

Would you all be alright if I made the OOC and IC threads if we do decide to make a whole new thread and start anew? I won't be in complete control, no not at all. We will treat Iron Storm like how we handle ATWAG Season II. One of us creates the threads, and then we all work on the story together? We will still have the same plot, but we will all moderate it together. How does that sound?
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-26-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

@Katrix
      Rebellion? Oh boy... Oh boy... I'm not even sure what to say about it. On one hand, I loved what it had to add to the story of Madoka Magica but on the other hand I'm not sure what to think of it at all. What I can say is that the ending was rather good.
      Spoiler: Spoilerish discussion
      Makes me think as to whether I prefer Madoka's ascension or Homura's descension. Ah, who am I kidding? Homura Akuma > God-oka. At least Homura's descension made sense in its context compared to Madoka's ascension.
      But it makes me think that Homura and Madoka now have some kind of a Kismesissitude. (TL;DR Kismesissitude is basically a fated rivalry. A rivalry where the people in question love to hate each other.) After all, Madoka is God and Homura is now technically Satan.
      All in all, it's actually a great Madoka Magica movie with a lot of twists and turns. (But I still hate Bebe... Never forgive, never forget.)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I knew you'd like it. As for the Kismesissitude, it's more than Nomura is completely aware of what she have done, but won't back away from her decision. It's pretty much a fight of selflessness vs selfishness. I found this thing that explains it quite well.

http://anime.stackexchange.com/quest...a-magica-movie

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
          Hmm... True true... I can't disagree on that one. The ending to the movie is one of those that is really up to the viewer's jurisdiction. Although we do get the general idea, we don't see the full picture unless we deeply look into it. But even then, it's one of those moments whereby one person can see one thing while another sees something completely different. Like staring at a piece of art. Do you see a simple smiling face in the painting or do you see something different? The fact that I can compare Rebellion to a piece of art goes to show how much I respect this title. There isn't much to criticise and it is all summed up rather well but it still leaves questions lingering in our minds.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Doing my first all around round in ages. Phew
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I've already said this in Mumble but I will say it here so that everybody knows.

My father has gotten a heart attack so I have to be next to him for the next 3 weeks. This means that I will not be on the forum, computer, or Mumble as often as I would like.

I will still try to post, from time to time, but don't expect me to post 10 minutes after you post.

See you all later.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

You forgot to post for Volgin in London.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post81257
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                  Editing...

@ Wriggle
                  Good luck to you two, mate.

Comment

I hope your father gets better wriggle, whatever you need, here we are

EDIT

Finally finished job´s paperwork and reached month´s goal, things are sorted out, boss is happy and coworkers too.

Working in administration was a hard one this month due to low income.

And then I just got an email from boss "Sorry to disturb you Kristina, but we need you this tuesday (today) at 7 am because we need a meeting with the staff.

Go on formal attire and be puntual

Thank you in advance

Tuesday is babysitting part of job..

HEAD WILL ROLL

Goodnight
                    Last edited by Kristia; 05-27-2014, 01:21 AM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Since people were either...

Too busy to discuss or notice
                      Completely ignored
                      Or just didn't care I will post this AGAIN because this is a topic that I really want to talk about since Mega did want us to keep Iron Storm alive.

So why don't we talk about resurrecting Iron Storm for Mega? This is something he really did want, as he said he wanted us to continue before... he sadly left. Now how should we go about it? Should we just continue where those who were in it left off? Should we just make a completely new thread for it, and fix and/or modify some parts of it? If we do make a new thread who will run it?

Come on let's do this for Mega.

EDIT:

Would you all be alright if I made the OOC and IC threads if we do decide to make a whole new thread and start anew? I won't be in complete control, no not at all. We will treat Iron Storm like how we handle ATWAG Season II. One of us creates the threads, and then we all work on the story together? We will still have the same plot, but we will all moderate it together. How does that sound?

If I don't get at least a few people to agree with my plan to make the thread, keep the same plot, yet start with everything else anew (everything would be the same, we would just be able to get a fresh start. I would even clean up, fix, and add stuff that was missing to the opening thread.) However if this seemingly gets ignored again then I might just give up on it completely. Also I'm not just talking about people's feelings in Mumble, I'm also talking about talking about it here on the forums since this is the RP GENERAL DISCUSSION.

Sorry if I seem a bit agitated, but I feel like I was seriously ignored with my last post about this topic.

Comment

Sorry for no reply from me, I may have a exam coming up soon. As for the answer, I guess it would be ok, although I won't be able to join in the start due to school.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

im in in the iron storm RP if there are moere people into it
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oi, I'll help resurrecting Iron Storm.

But we should probably start further in time. Like, just before the tournament? To save time.

Comment

It will start one day before the tournament, maybe 2. IDK yet.

Also Wonder you have yet to post again in California. Me and Serene are waiting for you.

Comment

@Kristia

I think we were supposed to use a new thread.

@Everyone

I guess I'll lock the old one then.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment