X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'they took out the dark theme on the poster.. is it an official one?

this is the N64 version
    Spoiler:
    http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100930193839/powerlisting/images/e/e5/Majoras_Mask_LoZ_Art.png
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah it's official art
      And yea... They did drop the creepy aspects of the old poster for a more "epic" serious tone

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well.. they have to tone down things, Majora has many psychological things that could cause problems.

Still.. that new moon..
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think this remake will tone some things done with the better models and textures, but amplify everything else...
          The moon was already creepy...
          But now...

Might not be HD Wii U remake alot of us were looking for but it'll do for giving this generation some new nightmare fuel and renew it for others.

Comment

Yeah, there will be kids crying about the stuff that is really weird in the game.

Seriously, a hand coming from a toilet, the dancing man and his creepy dance, the game developers deserve a medal for making such a great game in less than a year, but they had too much fun with weird stuff

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, the fact that they took a year to make it was what was surprising. What I think helped make it great was that they were using everything from OoT and tweaking it to create it. Therefore they most likely dedicated more resources into story and such. I think they should somehow do that more often... But right now... They're trying a bit to compete/ get up-to-date with hardware and style (the new Zelda going to be open world like AC, Skyrim, etc) they need to stick to their guns a bit more. WW, TP, MM... Those were ones off the top of my head that had great story to em...
              ALBW was the best move on Nintendo's part, to go to the core of Zelda.

This is also a good move to bring back their greatest games, it brings new gen gamers into the glorious golden age of the series.

But that's a different story.

Comment

I know what you mean, there are games, no matter the AI level or in-game modifications, that are easy in overall.

Then you go back to games like PS1, N64 and older, you will just suffer Game Overs to the point of breaking your controller.

Spoiler:

Comment

Posted in TSU everyone.

Comment

Sooooo........... what's everyone up to, besides preparing for tomorrow?

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@SUSTIC
                      I was just about to give you a smacking for going overtime but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kaAl5v0AA
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I´m dealing with finals, so what is happening tomorrow?

and TR.. how did that vdeo didn´t get flagged? I can see the girls´ breast totally

Spoiler:

Comment

................ -facepalm- Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Kristy.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia
                            The nipples aren't there so it isn't total nudity. If you knew the context of this scene, you'd understand why (and also why Shiro is giving you the thumbs-up). And, besides, it wasn't the nude girls that were the focus. They were only an added reward.

@Zekai
                            Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving. Us British people don't care about the celebration. After all, it isn't us who have to give thanks to the natives of the American land.
                            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-26-2014, 03:52 PM.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Wel, I don´t celebrate Thanksgiving Zekai, hence why I have vague knowledge of it

Still TR, I find it odd, but whatever, youtube is youtube

Tomorrow I got Social thinking and Mexican studies exams, while the former are actually 10 free points in the grades, the latter is more difficult because there will be questions about comments in class.

Spoiler:

Comment

I know that TR but still.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X