X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing 3ds chargers are only like $5, otherwise that would've sucked a lot more. So, I'm assuming you beat the game by now?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Been beaten the game and have all but 5 mega stones (all the old ones are in the game as well and all stones are in the game) just leveling my party up to 70 so I can challenge the league again (after 1st clear they jump to 71 and have 1 megalution Pokémon).

Also my charger is working again, guess it fried for a few minutes.

Sent by Tapatalk
      Last edited by Zekai; 11-24-2014, 01:58 PM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well......... when you have absolutly no money coming in $5 seems alot and hard to get.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well.. this

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah... sorry about not posting. It's just that S1 is currently on Mumble because he is visiting his grandfather, and is using his grandfather's computer. As such some of us (including me) have been on Mumble, as he is only going to be on until sometime tomorrow.

Comment

@SUS

Well, make a couple of posts for us while talking on Mumble and some of us won't be bored. I'm always bored now a days.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Well sorry, I have a hard time multi-tasking nowadays. Currently so far S1, Wriggle, Mima, and myself have been talking a surprising amount about the RP's (since S121 will be leaving tomorrow.) So sorry, I'll get to posting okay?

Comment

I was going to edit and say at least in EG.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Well in EG I've been waiting and hoping that Cucoo will post, because I have no idea of what to post for Add in EG.

Anyways I am beginning to feel tired. Running on 2 hours of sleep and the crash of a energy drink really begins to take effect after some time. I'll still try to post, but don't be surprised if I end up passing out at my keyboard.

Comment

Then wait for Cucoo and/or Kristia to post and get some sleep.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

RP General Discussion

It's going to be a while. Though at this point I have nothing on the Shrine of Seasons. It's a new concept which I still need to incorporate into prior story elements.

So in short, any suggestions would work for now.

EDIT:
                        They're remaking LoZ: MM like they did with OoT

Dear god...
                        The moon

the moon

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-26-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Eughhh... The moon looks.. so weird. e_0
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

the moon was already creepy in the first game..

Now it really wants to disturb the players..
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's ok. I didn't need to go to sleep anyway ;_;
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I think the main thing that bugs me is that it's like the overall face of the moon is bigger than before. The artwork for the remake is also incredible

...and the moon looks more like the old one...

what's also amazing is that I can recognize everything in the picture. But what's interesting is the fact that the clock face that link is standing on has normal clock hands.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-26-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X