X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    Shamefully, it's just in my nature to keep things secret. My real name, the things that I love and admire, many things. Like I have said in the past, it's just a habit of mine that has existed for a long time. Like my love for the Moon, there are several things which I cannot simply explain. Maybe I just grew up the wrong way and/or am just the most messed being in the universe. I'm unsure about others but I'm just naturally this way.
    Out of all the people here, Katrix is the only one who knows me best (and that's not just in RP section) even if I don't speak to him as much as I wish I could.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Look, Im saying these things so you can enjoy being in the RP section have fun with everyone, you don't need to be an open book and reveal anything, what I mean is that if you have something on your mind, there is no problem to share it.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

How is everyone this morning?

Comment

tired and stressed because of school final projects, but also awesome because I kicked my Internarional Context Teacher's butt in the debate of said project
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I can't RP for awhile. Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is out. I don't have time for this xD
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I just got badge number 6

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Before I forget

Wriggle, how are the characters going to meet Patchouli or know of the workshop?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Bunbunmaru Newspaper.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

HAHA! Welcome back, TRXD! XD

To be honest, I was a little sad that you left. You really are a good RPer, and I enjoyed RPing with you, as well as reading your posts.

On the topic that Kristia brought up, I completely understand if you have secrets you want to keep because trust me, everyone's got secrets. Heck, there are some things that I would be hesitant to tell you guys about. Just know that you aren't a messed up person for naturally keeping secrets, and that if you want to change things, become more known/familiar/closer to us, all you have to do is speak. When you speak, we will listen. You don't have to worry about us judging you or anything along those lines. If anything, it will most likely turn out like how your confession thread did.

Also, seeing how you are back, could I interest you in a particular RP with a certain badass human supercapacitor and terrifyingly adorable vampire loli? At least for the Arc I'm planning? *flutters eyes*

You see, there is an arc I have been planning, and I think you might like this one. I can't explain all of it at the moment, but Sustic and Cucoo know some of the details. I'll just say that this arc will really flesh out ATWAG's backstory, as well as add the most dangerous, evil person in the RP that could kill even the toughest Characters. This guy is not some almighty Character capable of punching planets apart, he's just a human, only he is the kind of guy you would describe as a "chessmaster".

This is just a little bit of his dialogue.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post87733
                    http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post87737
                    http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post88429
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

GODDAMMIT.
                      @ S121
                      Now that you mentioned that, I feel the right to tell you that he isn't the only one who is chess-mastecizing.

Comment

@Kristia and Wonder

Hey guys are you both still interested in my old RP Infinite Project? If not then I will just make it a private RP between S1, Katrix, and myself (possibly Cucoo if he wants to continue with it as well.)

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                          Yarsh (yeth)

Comment

@S121
                            While I have returned, and hopefully for good, I will be taking it easy for at least the first month. So, for right now, I won't be returning to AtWaG. But it would be nice to see me return to the reigns of Cole and Flandre.

Of course, while I am typing right now, I'm preparing to head to the nearest train station so I can get to Birmingham Comic Con today. Had to get up super early to do this. Got my train tickets, con tickets, and all necessary supplies. No cosplay or camera (except for my phone) so don't expect anything major or awesome. One thing is for certain, I will be hauling in a lot of loot, splashing a lot of cash, and hopefully have some good times with Japanese-Anime-Manga society guys and others. I've heard that Nina-Serena (artist for the Yogscast) is going to be there and maybe Area 11 too (just a hunch though).
                            As a matter of fact, Area 11 are performing live tonight but I, unfortunately, was too late to get tickets to their gig in Birmingham. I guess I'll just listen to their tracks back to back in my apartment after day 1 is done.
                            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-22-2014, 02:34 AM.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Right, I'm out of here. I'm going to catch my train and head to Birmingham Comic Con. While the train won't arrive for another 45 mins; I still want to ensure that I can arrive at the station, double check my tickets, and get my directions to the NEC (National Expo Centre).

Fun fact: The British Pokémon Nationals take place at the NEC. If I ever decide to go competitive or wish to take a peeky at the British competitives, I know where to go.

Comment

@Wonder

Neo-yakuza as well?

Actually, that brings up a good question that I have been needing to ask you. To be honest, I have been thinking about how PALADIN would react to the Neo-Yakuza. You see, I already accounted for Prometheus Labs and Organization XIII, as well as a possible confrontation with the Maverick Hunters, but I have not made any plans for the Neo-Yakuza because even though we talked about them, not much was revealed.

Based on what I've heard, Maxwell might consider them to be competition against his ultimate goal of "reverse digitalization", meaning that he would aim PALADIN's weapons at them as well. As for the more extreme members of PALADIN, they would see the Neo-Yakuza as a group that would subjugate the Characters, rather than eliminate them. Their mindsets are that if you are not with them, then you are against them. As for Reaper, well.. he would actually want to get in a war against them as well. Reaper actually has a lot to gain by making more enemies, and he would be more than happy to attack.

All I'm saying is that PALADIN would consider the Neo-Yakuza to be a group that is stifling their ultimate goal, the eradication of all Characters, as enemies. My only question is, how should I approach this? What are your thoughts on the matter?

Also, depending on "Sebastian" and HM's involvement in the RP, should I factor them in as well? They won't be indirectly involved, will they? If so, then I need to know so that I can make an Intel profile for them. After all, PALADIN isn't just a group of angry guys with guns. They have an Intel branch too.

@TRXD

Take all the time you need. I can wait.

Also, to be honest, I'm a little excited for your return to ATWAG. I have not written anything down yet, but if you do join, I already have a scenario planned for Cole and Flandre. Let's just say that Reaper is the kind of guy that loves to manipulate the innocent and split people apart. That, and he knows about Flandre being a clone. I think you'll either love this villain, or you'll love to hate him.

Anyways, good luck at the Comic con. I hope you have a great time. Also, Area 11 sounds familiar. What music do they make?
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X