• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Ahh, ok.

Yea, I suppose that would simply be "blowing off a puff of steam."

Just business as usual, huh?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah ¬_¬

but argh! What is it with my class? the teacher wanted some information that we could just copy/paste from the site he gave us and most of them had this idea and let me cite it "Pensamos que sería mala idea copiarlo" "We thought it would be bad to copy it". And to make things worse, only 3 of us did what the teacher told us.

So here we are 3 against 37 where we have the choice of letting them do it again or not, and even better, I have the last choice since one guy is a douche and went for the let them lose their points while the other is all this "it is for everyone's benefit" letting them do it again. But I have crossed ideas, I hate many of my classmates, but if I let them try again, the teacher will know I´m doing what I don´t think is right because it was a too easy homework.

I will give my answer to the teacher tomorrow, and surely be even more hated by the class
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, as one person has said, "mercy is both a human luxury and responsibility." (Wriggle will get it )

Granted, they were a little stupid for not following directions, but they did what they thought was right, even doing more than what they needed to.

I have personally had a situation when I had to choose between letting someone I hated squirm, or helping them when they were down on their luck. Well, even though I was reluctant, I helped him out, and after that, we actually made amends and became friends.

I suppose that the reasoning behind mercy is that one should see things from the other person's perspective and act in good faith.

The choice is all up to you, but I thought I should put in my 2 cents.

What are your thoughts?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Fuck you, using a quote from one of the champions I hate -w-
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Mercy can be guiven to the ones in need, but it can be misused for those who can stab you on the back the moment they can
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, this has been one shitty day for me.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

What happened?

Comment

@Kristia

For some people, perhaps, but not everyone is a backstabber.

In my opinion, it is worth the risk.

What do you have to lose by showing mercy, other than time. At worst, they treat you as they always have. At best, they rethink their views on you, and if they aren't heartless b@stards, they will change in varying amounts.

If we hated each other, but I helped you out when you were having a rough time, wouldn't it get you thinking?

At the very least, you show that you have the strength to take the high road. ;p

@Wriggle

Well you were the one that was about to RP as her during Season 1. XD

@Zekai

Rough day? What happened?
                  Last edited by S121; 11-05-2014, 08:34 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Between 6 and 6:30 this morning, I lost internet and cable.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

What happened? Was it a storm?
                      sigpic

Comment

No, bill.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Ahh...

Well if it makes you feel better, I have not had Internet for months, and the cable sucks too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Meh. Slow day. Nothin' to do but draw. Here's some Kirby doodles I made. (Some people on mumble have already seen 'em, but meh.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

That's actually pretty damn good. 0-0
                              sigpic

Comment

Kirby´s faces.. perfect XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X