Clear All

Here, Zero Zekai, here's a "forum".

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Where is that? It looks familiar.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

If that ain't Rome...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In TSU, Zekai made a mistake of writing "I'd like a forum please" instead of "I'd like a form please". So I went, grabbed an image of a Roman forum, and made a little joke.

Similar to how Cuckoo made a mistake of writing "A pint of bear".

Ahehe
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Well excuse me if "forum" looks more appropreit (cant remember right spelling) for something like a university.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Bad spelling. You must die for heresy, treason, and blasphemy.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I found the template in deviant art when I was making the app for Sara in the SMF story, I can make one for a character of yours, but I would need you to give me the values for your character

Spoiler:
                - Parameters -
                -- Note: Parameters runs via a ranking system: S - A - B - C - D - E - X. The rank you choose determines your character's effectiveness in the respective field. 'X' represents no experience whatsoever.

1. Headshot Image:
                this is a picture of your character/OC/whatever.
                should only include the head, neck, and upper half of shoulders, if necessary.

2. Name:
                the name of your character/OC/etc.

3. Title:
                what your character/OC is known as.

4. Skill Icon:
                the skill icon that has to do with your skill title.

5. Skill Title:
                the title of your skill.

6. Description:
                your character/OC's description told in first person view or a quote from them.

okay, now i'll move on to the stats.

there are 5 ability icons:
                the 2 swords stand for Combat

the wrench is for R&D

The fork and knife are for Mess Hall

The pill represents Medical

And the square is Intelligence.

COMBAT ABILITIES:
                1. Shoot (the icon that looks like a bullet)

2. Reload (the icon with 2 arrows)

3. Throw (the icon that looks like a grenade)

4. Place (the icon that looks like a claymore)

5. Walk Speed (the icon that looks like walking legs)

6. Run Speed (the icon that looks like running legs)

7. Fight (the icon that looks like a fist)

8. Defense (the icon that looks like a shield)

You can see I´m pretty paranoid about it :P
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo And Wriggle

Ahh, no wonder it looks so familiar.

Blame the lack of true Internet for my inability to remember historical sites. XD

@Kristia

Hmmm...

You know what, I think I'll give some details. If it's not done by today, expect it tomorrow.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

ok, I will enjoy doing it
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok, well I have been thinking about which character to use, but many of my characters are not quite normal.

Despite that, I have narrowed it down to Ethan from EG, or Ethan from Corrupture. I would say Reaper, but I don't want to reveal too much yet. I might ask for one of Reaper when I get back, or tomorrow.

I think I might go with Ethan from EG, the badass, wild superhuman-turned marriage councilor-turned merc/bounty hunter. XD

Stats should be coming in soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

try to not be OP utsuh, because no one is that good in everything

anyways.. time to crash on my pillow, goodnight^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm. One of the tracks from the new Isaac game keeps making me think of the Auditor. More specifically, a fight theme, really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWo3PQjxogQ

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

I wish I could hear it, but Youtube takes up a lot of phone data. There's only 1G left on this phone.

Sorry I can't listen to it. What does it sound like? What genre?
                              sigpic

Comment

Why don't you clear the data then (ones that aren't needed)?

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X