• Show
Clear All

@ SUS

Are you sure?

Are you sure you posted for everyone?

Are you entirely sure?

Comment

@Wonder

Crap. Besides I didn't say I posted for everyone. I said I posted in TSU everyone, not for everyone. Currently I don't know what to say for Lily in response to Allen right now.

With Thanksgiving literally tomorrow I've been a bit busy with getting things prepared (even though it is only going to be me and Jasmine this year...) So please don't blame me for making any mistakes.

Besides, I'm Sustic I have a tendency to forget to post for people in RP's. It's a habit I need to work on fixing.

Comment

Alrighty then.

In other news, damn it was a long day. Had to work on the daycare fencing for eleven hours.

Comment

note to self: I now have an undying hatred of writing assignments that involve questions directly about the book that requires citations.
          overall analysis? piece of cake.
          pulling direct information from vague parts of the book?
          Kiiiiill meeeee.
          And the procrastination didn't help.

Comment

So how is everyone so far?

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Bored, and Mumble is down right now and I have no idea why. So I will try to post soon in one or all of the RP's I'm needed in.

Comment

I noticed Mumble is down.

Add/Shrine OCs for EG and I think Wonder and/or Cucoo for TSU.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I'll try to post with Add once I figure out what to post for the Shrine. The only problem is I know next to nothing of the shrine, or the traps within it so I can't post. Also Cucoo isn't currently in TSU. Will try to post for Wonder and TR soon though.

Comment

So it must of been TR i was thinking of.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

you are also needed in FP and ATWAG SUS

I'm having a cold, so expect me to bother people about RP stuff
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Whats FP?

EDIT: Also your needed in TSU Kristia to react to Sonya's sudden snap.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Zekai; 11-28-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Future project Zekai

I'm preparing my food at the moment, give me an hour
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think you mean IP, since it is called Infinity Project

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

you are right, I didn't remember right

anyways, you can post in TSU Zekai

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Okay everyone, it's about time to knock the dust off these old bones and get back to RPing.

Of course, I will need help. After all, I have not been here for a long time, so I will need you guys to do me a favor, especially since this phone had its limits. Could you guys find all the posts that are directed at me or ones I posted last and link them to me? I would really appreciate it.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X