X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Sure its not longer this time too? Also, his is it going with that more stable internet that you were going to get around this time?
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

RP General Discussion

Ok so I'll have to set up Lisa for the ACO stuff.

Ok so we got Zero and Nitori going through the city so I could say somewhere is Lisa's head upside down in some rubble near her extremely damaged body (possibly to the point where it would only be good for scrap.)

So where to have her be found?

@ SUS
      I'll help ya later in EG so Kristia can progress in the shrine proper.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ugh.. school payments and documents suck..

Sorry for the delays, but where am I needed?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristi, Sana is a shiny. She has blue hair.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Alright. Today is my last day here befor my big break. Where am I needed?

Comment

It was nice being here, hopefully I will return soon, but if not just take my characters and go crazy with them! I'll see you guys later!!!

Comment

@everyone

Good news, I'm back.

@Katrix

Actually, my family already has a house ready. We just need to finish up some paperwork.

Why do you ask about the stable internet?

@Wonder

Good luck, Wonder. I hope to see you soon.
                Last edited by S121; 12-18-2014, 05:27 AM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Does this mean... that... you... will... possibly returning in 10-11 days...?

Comment

@Sus

I was talking about my activity here when I mentioned the 10-11 days, stating that I would be gone for a maximum of that time.

Luckily, or at least as far as I know, we should be moving in somewhat soon. Then, it would just be a matter of getting internet.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Today my new semester´s schedule is done, and it wasn´t so bad, I can manage both of school and work
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's good to hear. So you mean that the next semester will be more relaxed?
                        sigpic

Comment

relaxed is a rather.. ilusive, I do start at 1 pm and leaving at 5pm in mondays and thusdays while I enter at 10 and leave by either 4 or 7 (still dealing with schedule stuff) but wednesday will be totally free

Then comes my job, I have a deal with my boss where I focus more on my studies and then on work, he knows the struggles for a person living by itself so he treats me well

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, I see.

Oh, that reminds me. 0-0

Tomorrow I won't be able to get on until 1 AM due to work. Expect me on at 1:30 or 2 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

its ok, im getting use to that too

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

Ok,
                                S1, tell me where my characters in ATWAG need to be and I'll work towards that, as they exist only to help see this through then I'm done in ATWAG.

Starting with Lisa, what's the plan?

@Kristia
                                I think hearing voices would help your characters progress in the Shrine. It's getting hard for me to get to a computer to edit the needed posts (don't know why I'm using this as an excuse).

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-18-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X