X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Dusk

John blinked his eyes at the sudden surge of information, but he knew that he could now save Yuuka with his newfound knowledge. After a couple seconds to process all that had just gone into his head, John turned over to the rest of the group and spoke.

"Let's go save Yuuka.", John said to everyone, trying to gather everyone before he would open up a Corridor of Darkness.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Voile

Jack was at the end of 'MGSVNB4: Snake Eater.' This is one that really caught him off guard.

"Wow... he's always been portrayed as the antagonist, but in here, he's a legend, worthy of the title 'Big Boss.' How cruel of them to do that to Naked Snake... No matter. I have four more books left. The fifth one doesn't look too big. But that sixth one is pretty big. I can get through them before the others show up, right? And even if I couldn't, I could always... borrow them. For the meantime, of course. I'd return them after I'm done."

But Jack just couldn't help but notice the similarities between him and The Boss, Big Boss' mentor. Branded as a villain when she was only doing what is right for his home country -- the world, maybe. He continued on to the next book.

Little did he know a confrontation was coming close.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Everybody here?" Patchouli asked and looked behind her. Annie was close by, hugging her dirty teddy bear which was revealed to be a spellbound, ferocious bear on fire. Next to Annie stood Bailey, still awestruck and happy to see that Patchouli was not only well and good, but became an adept enough mage to take stead of Bailey's source of immortality.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

"Here," Jason called. He walked over to John.

"Let's go saver your friend, you guys."

Comment

Shulk nodded. "Ready."
            "Aye." Kenway spoke up. "Oh and Patchouli, you have magic, right? got any spells that could conjure up some proper clothes for yourself? Or do you like the feel of my cloak?"

Comment

"Can't you see that I'm drained?" Patchouli barked, mildly annoyed. But then again, seeing as how Patchouli acts cold and indifferent to everyone, showing even a minor sense of emotion to Kenway could mean that Patchouli has taken a liking to Kenway. "I'll give your cape back as soon as I recharge my mana... besides, it smells like salted fish."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Whenever you are ready, we can go Renamon said as she and Nera were already prepared to go
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Dusk

And with that, John opened up a Corridor of Darkness and spoke to the group.

"Follow me.", John said as he walked through.

Outside Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

All of a sudden, a Corridor of Darkness opened up in front of Yuuka's mansion and John stepped out.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Outside Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

Following the sparta, the fox and jackal crossed the portal "I hope we made it in time" Nera spoke worried

"There is always a way to fix this stuff, we will do it" Renamon calmed her partner with her usual determination
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

Jason looked at the portal. He then thought to himself.

"... Hope you're happy now, Penelope. You just rest now."

He jumped through the portal.

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

The sunset covered the sky like a color blanket woven by a weaver girl from heaven. The orange hue emitted by the sun led the party to Yuuka's mansion... Where fairies, ghosts, humans, and even various Youkais with grim looks came and went.

Wriggle was sitting on the front stairs, crestfallen and looking down on the floor. She wore all black: black suit jacket, matching black pants, and a casual black dress shirt unbuttoned to denote her exhaust, as well as a black feather-tipped fedora. Whenever someone, a fairy, a human, or a youkai, would come by the doorstep, she would look up, tip her fedora, and go back to her uncanny silence.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John didn't quite know what was happening, but he had a feeling that something was very wrong. At that very moment, John felt as if the world was slowing down around him. His heart felt like it sank into his stomach and his breathing became noticeably heavier. Were they too late? Was Yuuka dead? So many thoughts flashed through his mind. He promised Yuuka that she would be fine, that he wouldn't let her die. It couldn't be true. After all that had happened, his friend couldn't be dead. He had to be wrong. Perhaps it was almost too late, not entirely over. Despite the creeping feeling of dread spreading throughout him, John quickly walked over to Wriggle and spoke.

"What happened? Is.. Is Yuuka alright?", John asked Wriggle in an urgent tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wriggle looked up, stared at John, and dropped a silent tear of anger and despair.

"...go on." Wriggle said, covering her eyes with her hat and turning away.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

Wriggle didn't say what happened, but her tears, her facial expression was all that was needed to convey her answer. For that single instant, it felt as if time stopped. Everything around him suddenly became distant and surreal, as if it were all just a dream. John lost feeling in his arms and legs, and the only thing he could feel was the beating of his own heart. John simply stared down at the ground as the crushing realization that Yuuka was gone seeped into his very core.

It was too late. Yuuka died.
                              sigpic

Comment

Patchouli placed her hand on John's shoulder. "Come on, let's go inside. She might still be alive... If not... Well, then we would have to pay respect for her anyway."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X