X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

After Yuuka asked her question, John slightly struggled to find the words he was looking for. Unlike everything else he had ever talked about, this was something very personal, and was about him, a topic he didn't talk about often.

"Yuuka?.. Am I a.... Uh, how do I say this?... Am I a Hikikomori?", John finally asked Yuuka.
    Last edited by S121; 02-16-2014, 02:46 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

The instance John asked the question, Yuuka bursted into laughter.

"Ahahaha, sorry, it's just- hahaha-" Yuuka took a long time to control herself. "Hoo, wow, my sides hurt. What makes you ask that?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka´s mansion

Seeing that Nera was ok and having fun, Renamon decided to deal with her own thoughts by going outside.

At the main door, the fox noticed that there were some fairies doing their usual stuff and having their danmaku fights, it was funny how one of them got blasted, but in seconds she would be back

Taking an apple from her bag, Renamon enjoyed the peace of the day and the joy of the fruit´s taste
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John grabbed at his forehead with one of his hands and lightly squeezed it as Yuuka laughed. Now that John thought about it, perhaps he should have told her not to laugh, but then again, she probably still would have done so. The more Yuuka laughed, the more John felt embarrassed about his question, even though his outward appearance didn't show it. After Yuuka finished laughing, she then asked John a question.

"Well,... because I was told that I never go to any social gatherings, or try to meet new people, that I basically just disappeared. I don't really know if I am one or not, so I needed a second opinion before doing anything... Do you think that I'm a Hikikomori?", John asked Yuuka in a slightly nervous tone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Gensokyo

"Okay. First of all, I need to know who said it, so that I can beat the crap out of her. Now, Hikkikomori is someone who hasn't come outside for 100 years. Patchouli, for instance, is one. You, you may be socially inclusive, but you're not at Hikkikomori level. Don't worry." Yuuka assured John.

Then she sighed, crossed her arms, and looked away. "Still... It would be nice if you got to know people around here better. Ask Yukari about that, she'll have an idea."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Uh, it's okay. Y-you really don't need to go beating up anyone on my behalf.", John said with a slightly nervous chuckle as he lightly waved his hands in front of him and shook his head.

After that, John listened to the rest of what Yuuka said and faintly sighed through his nose. It was something he needed to hear, but that didn't mean he would like it.

"I guess so.", John said to Yuuka before pausing.

From the look on John's face, it looked like he was considering something, possibly thinking about whether or not he should ask his next question.

"How do you do it, starting a conversation?", John finally asked.
              sigpic

Comment

"Well you're having one right now, so you aren't completely ignorant about it." Yuuka admitted. "Just like you did, ask questions. Start with, how's the weather, what do you do for a living, something simple. Then, once you build friendship, you can start finding common interests."

"Again, I'm not the best to ask about socializing. Before I was warped into the outside world I actually was feared, not admired. Yukari is better at these things anyway."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

John carefully listened to what Yuuka said, making sure to remember her advice. John had never actually thought about these kinds of things before, and to him, every little bit of information was helpful.

"Okay, I'll do that. Thank you, Yuuka.", John said to Yuuka, thanking her for the advice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Central Chamber - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

It appeared that Alice-258 was in the mess hall. Obviously getting her breakfast. This seemed like a perfect opportunity to ask about any indoors training areas that Cole and Flandre could play in. After all, apart from asking random SPARTANs, Cole could only really ask Alice-258 about Prometheus Labs and anything connected to them. Speaking of connections, Cole still need to ask the SPARTAN about Flandre and talk to Flandre herself since she quickly fell asleep last night.
                    "Right. I'll... follow you then." Cole replied. His voice still had a tone of nervousness to it. Those SPARTANs seemed like they could do a load of damage to Cole. Sure, Cole had powers over electricity and was pretty resilient, but he still had the typical weaknesses of an ordinary person. One well-aimed gunshot from their rifles and that would be it. Cole looked around for where Flandre was and saw that she was looking around the central chamber. Obviously observing the people passing by and the surreal atmosphere of this place. But that look on her face was not of inquisition or examination but instead had a childlike expression to her. One of wonder and surprise. It was obvious that she was liking the look of this place.
                    "Flandre? Come on, we're gonna see Alice and find a place for us to play in." Cole called out to the vampire. Flandre quickly turned to Cole and began to skip towards him.
                    "Yay! Playtime!" Flandre called out and followed up with a playful giggle. If it wasn't apparent before, it was obvious that Flandre was in a really good mood or just really wanted to play with Cole.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Finishing her apple, Renamon got up and stretched her limbs, the bandages on her body were still stained so she started to change them for new ones.

As she was changing them, the fur was moved to the point of showing her bullet scar and a long one from her stomach to her left shoulder. The bandages on her four limbs were done and she was finishing the one on her chest

"Sonn i´ll become some kind of mummy" Renamon chuckled with the idea
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hmm, I'm tired." Yuuka yawned and looked at the clock. 7:00 PM. Normally not the time when Yuuka would sleep, but today wasn't normal. "Good night, John."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little surprised that Yuuka would go to sleep so early, but everyone had different sleeping habits.

"Good night Yuuka, and thanks again.", John said as he opened the door and waved at Yuuka.

After that, John closed the door behind him and walked back downstairs. As he walked, he thought about how lucky Yuuka was to be able to call it a night so early in the day. John still had a lot to do before he could do the same. To be honest, John felt a little jealous, but not to a negative degree. As John thought about it, he couldn't help but chuckle over the fact that he wished he could go to sleep so early. Either way, John knew that thinking about it was not going to solve anything. The sooner he completed his tasks, the sooner he could relax and get some much needed rest.

As John reached the bottom of the stairs, he looked over the surroundings and partygoers, and let out a sigh as he realized that he wouldn't be able to try and solve his socializing problem today.

(Next time.), John thought to himself.
                          sigpic

Comment

As Nera was enjoying the party with the onis, she noticed that the spartan was obviouslyy having trouble with socializing

"Allright girls, I have to help a friend and make him enjoy this event, have fun" she excused herself while walking towards the soldeir

Taking to drinks, the lucario reached the armored man "I see you have some trouble with socializing, huh?" she asked him while offering one of the drinks

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hmm? Thank you", John uttered as he looked over to Nera and grabbed the drink she handed him.

"I suppose. I've been told that I don't socialize enough.", John calmly said to Nera.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"Remilia Scarlet." Edward echoed. "A fine name for a young woman as yourself."

Comment

Working...
                                X