X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

"Of course it is. It's my noble name by birth." Remilia said, slightly annoyed but otherwise flattered.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

"Don´t worry about it, we all have our times of panic so its ok. Take Renamon as a example, she is usually silent and direct, but also tries to be social in her way." Nera spoke closing her eyes

"We have our ways to socialize be it like the center of the party as the onis or as calm as the time controlling maid. You are like a machine with emotions, thsts true, but that is your way, just relax, go to whoever you feel ok to be with and be yourself" the lucario explained relaxed
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm not panicked, just.. uncomfortable. I was trained to be like this ever since I became a SPARTAN, so socializing will take a lot of getting used to.", John said before drinking some of the drink given to him.

"Besides, I've still got work to do before I can call it a day. I'll try to to socialize next time, when I don't have anything to do. You guys enjoy the party, you guys deserve it.", John calmly said before quickly finishing his drink.

After that, he then began to walk over to a nearby table to place his glass.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Not deciding to let the soldier alone, Nera followed him "And what is so important to deal with? if it´s your armor or some training, that can wait for tomorrow" she asked while walking and mad a quick whistle of high pitch

"Or you want to deal with something important that Im sure would be better if the group would be together. You are used to work alone, but that is something you will have to learn that won´t work with us" she smiled at the stubborness of her and the now oncoming fox
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"It's not armor or training. I need to check and see who Ran was talking to, check Yukari's condition, pick up a bomb, then kill The Auditor. If I can get that finished today, then I'll have the entire day off tomorrow.", John explained to Nera.

"I know that you're going to say about me trying to take on the Auditor on my own, and I know you and Renamon would never let me go it alone, so I have just this to ask. How far can those escape ropes take a person?", John asked as he placed the glass on the table.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

As Renamon got to them, she spoke "Then know that we will help you, maybe we can find a trace of the person who spoke with Ran with our senses and the bombing of that man, im sure there will be many following him so its better three against an army than just one"

Nera then brought the item that the spartan asked for, it was indeed a piece of rope, but as long as one meter only "Be it a dungeon or a cave, heck even a distorted world, this thing teleports you even in the deepest part of whetever you are, just grab it and pull it from both sides and in seconds or less you are outside in safety"" she explained

Spoiler:

Comment

"Okay. Were we're going, you'll need it. The Auditor's base is at the center of the galaxy. As for the person that Ran talked to, I o know he's staying at Eintei. From what I saw, Annie seemed to find his voice familiar, so we might need to talk with her. I should also probably ask Ran about the person before we go to Eintei. after that, we'll need to go to Voile and check to see if that other person from the future is there. We'll need to be careful when we confront him though. From what Takoizu told me, he is hostile.", John said to both Renamon and Nera.
                sigpic

Comment

"It is odd that everything is somehow linked if you ask me, but then again, we don´t live normal lives" Nera spoke already thinking on the palns they were going to have

"What worries me is that there is a hostile in the vampire´s mansion, there must be something important enough that Sakuya led a posible hostile into the lair, she has a great sense of danger." Renamon was worried about it

"If your daughter says he is hostlie, then why she didn´t kill him? for what you have told us, she is a formidable fighter"

Spoiler:

Comment

"She told me that she was trying to trick him into thinking that he killed her so that she wouldn't have to kill him. When I was gone from the library, Otori and I found Takoizu with dried blood all over her head. She told us that she let this gut, Jack, kill her so that he would consider his job done and go back to their timeline. Also, the Otori I'm talking about is actually Otori from the future. You see, the reason Takoizu didn't kill Jack is because Jack is the son of both Otori and Shikieiki, at least in code and blood.", John quietly said o that only John, Renamon, and Nera could hear.
                    sigpic

Comment

[B]"A creation of technology I assume, if he already "finished" his main job, there must be something else since the time would be back to its original line, but we know that is impossible, this line of time is already detached from the one Takizou and he came from because they would have disappeared the moment we got information about it"[/B] Renamon spoke with her mind already working on how to deal with the spawn of Otori and Shikieiki

"Yet, unless your girl was decapitated or something related, im sure a bullet to the head wouldn´t do much damage, am I right?" she asked the spartan
                      Last edited by Kristia; 02-17-2014, 02:27 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

"I honestly don't know. You would have to ask her about decapitations. All I know is that she had large amounts of blood on her head and neck. Of course, she was fine when we found her. As for the timelines, his job is to stop Takoizu from changing the timeline. The only way to do that is by permanently killing her.", John explained.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Then again, we already know that there is danger close, then add the strangers closing on us while we were traveling during these four months", heck, Rena was awake for a full week when someone shooted a needle with deadly poison to me, not that it would affect me but you know what I mean. I think someone or a group is preparing something big and it is connected to why Takizou and Jack came here. The time has already changed John, even if she were to die, the timeleine would keep going on this flow since the information is already on our minds" Nera explained by pointing out the facts

"And to be honest, if that boy was coming to assasinate her, he must have being really naïve to not make sure of finishing his job"

Spoiler:

Comment

"If it were so easy, she would have left by now. Takoizu told me that the organization is called the ACO. The ACO is the entire reason she came back in time. She said that there are two divisions to the ACO. One is PALADIN, while the other is WRAITH. PALADIN uses a more direct approach and wants to kill all Characters, while Wraith uses stealth and wants to remove all Characters' abilities. She told Yukari, Ran, and I that PALADIN dropped an Arcanopulsate bomb, something actually based off of The Devourer's technology, The Extractor. The problem was that we were powerless to stop it. When she comes back, she should be able to tell us more. As for Jack, I think that next time, he won't be so quick to judge her as dead.", John said.
                            sigpic

Comment

Clockworks

"Could be anything. A chemical plant, a fiery furnace, a graveyard, a city of fiends. I could go on." HP said as the sphere loomed closer and closer.

Catacombs

"It doesn't matter. These things are harming people on the surface. Find the source, and cut the head off the snake." The Huntress simply said. "Nothing more, nothing less."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Clockworks

"Then we'd better get ready for anything.", Takoizu calmly said as she looked back to the sphere.

Takoizu had no idea how many more worlds they would have to go to, but she hoped that they were nearing the end of their journey. If need be, Takoizu would drop down to the core itself. Of course, that would be if they had a long way to go. It was a dangerous option, but it was still a viable one. After a moment, Takoizu looked over to The Higher Power and spoke.

"How much further would you say we have to go before reaching the core?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X