X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

The Medic simply nodded at Byakuren's remark about if his intentions are not malicious, then he should be fine and welcomed in Gensokyo. He did not really feel worried about this fact. After all he is just here to see Miss Eirin right? He has not intentions to purposefully harm others, just here to meet Eirin, and hopefully learn more about Youkai anatomy.

"Then I should be fine for I am only here to meet ze Yagakoro Eirin, and hopefully study more about Youkai anatomy which I can learn from her if I can meet her." He said as he immediately turned to Bang as he entered the room. The vibe that Bang had was a rather stoic, and even energetic one. Despite Bang's rather mature appearance, he seemed to have the energy of his old friend the Scout whenever he drank that Bonk! Atomic Punch energy cola or whatever. The Medic stood up and continued to look at Bang as though he was examining him, though after a good minute or two the Medic bowed politely. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Shishigami. As Byakuren had said, I am called Zhe Medic! As that is all I go by now." The Medic said to Bang as he held out his hand to Bang for a simple and casual handshake.

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive turned to Nera as she asked him how deep this place was. "This place is as deep as I wish it to be. Now why is it you are asking this? I assume you have something planned correct?" Glaive replied as he hovered there in the sky, however as the D-Reaper summoned her two minions he began to chuckle a bit. "Kukuku... How impressive. This entity surely had exceeded my expectations. I should have paid more attention to that digital world." He said as he continued to watch on as the D-Reaper began to fly high into the air.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-28-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack saw as the pendulum enemy charged at him. He observed the direction that the enemy was spinning and held his machete with both hands — one on the handle and one on the back of the blade — ready to have a war of strength when the enemy collided.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The pendulum creatureīs upper limbs collided with the blade and got on the stalemate of strength, it eyed the time traveler with itīs mask and made a growling sound, the bottom limbs went on an upwards arc towards Jack
        The lucario heard Glaive and quickly spoke as she eyed the horned creature "We donīt know if she can be destroyed, but the D-reaper can be captured and being isolated from anything to keep her without energy, the more away from life, the more weak she will be" she spoke and stopped as her enemy growled

The Striker got back on itīs feet and went for another frontal attack with a punch, Nera prepared for the punch as she also made a fist with her paw and charged it with energy, both creatures punched each otherīs fists making the ground rumble for a second

Taomon was flying as fast as she could as she took her brush and started making symbols to capture the D-reaper, but the virus instead flew directly towards the fox miko colliding with her as they flew towards the floor. The reaper was trying to bite Taomon as the priestess put a paw on her neck to strangle the virus until they crashed to the ground.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang looked at the Medic and at first seemed hesitant to shake hands with the guy, but after just a mere few seconds Bang quickly returned the handshake. "It is a pleasure to meet you... Medic. I must thank you for being within the area. If you had not been here then our dear friend Murasa would have died from blood loss. I truly thank you." Bang replied as he after shaking hands with the Medic, sat down at the kotatsu with Byakuren.

"Today has been quite a hectic day now hasn't it? It hasn't been this hectic the Fall of Ikaruga..."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera felt the tremor as she and the Striker were trading attacks, she looked at the source and noticed that there was smoke caused by a powerful crash, that second of distraction was enough for the striker to punch the lucario on the face and sending her some meters flying. The jackal greeted her teeth as she tried to regain her balance as the green horned creature ran towards her.

She landed on the floor and charged two aura spheres on her hands "Come on! you want a fight? Here I am!" she growled running towards him and firing one of the spheres, the striker evaded the aura sphere by sliding and could see that the Nera jumped with the second charged sphere being held with both hands. She crushed the creature with the energy ball and was thrown by the force of the collision.

Landing on the soil, the lucario looked at how her adversary got up, he had quite some damage, but he was smiling with the challenge, the jackal couldnīt help but smirk and taunted the creature with her paw as she focused her senses on the crash site.

Meanwhile on the smoke created y Taomon and the D-reaper crash, the latter was suddenly thrown away with a powerful blow followed by the virus. They were still fighting against each other and the fox priestess got a lucky slash with her claws on the female monsterīs side who howled and kicked her in the stomach.

"I enjoy this match you vixen, I can feel your pain and your mateīs" she spoke with an unexpected calm tone, that surprised Taomon "Oh yes I know about it, I spent years inside your soul in that cage.. I saw everything through your eyes. How are the people of your village?" she asked with a wicked smile

"They are in a better place away from abominations like you canīt poison their souls you rotten error" Taomon countered with her rare times were she spoke with venomous voice

This made the D-reaper growl, yet she also smiled "Looks like I could at least taint the so calm and collected vixen" she spoke firing with a beam that was blocked by the priestessī brush "Maybe, but you arenīt the main influence, the one who did that was another person" she spoke slamming the brush end of her weapon on the floor. "And that person is my mate". The paint on the brush glowed as she ran with it as if it was a claymore

Both digital creatures ran at each other, the virus with claws ready, the fox priestess with her brush, but the latter threw her weapon that was easily evaded by the D-reaper. "Now weaponless? you are making it easier to me" she spoke ready to slash Taomon

"Oh sorry, but we are just changing sides" Came Neraīs voice who had the brush and slashed for the virus back. The striker was following the lucario, but was stopped by the priestess "You are my opponent now"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As Jack wrestled the beast, he noticed the bottom hooks coming up. He slid the blade out of stalemate and backed off just in time. He took out a knife and threw it at the monster.

Comment

Henirīs time and space

The knife managed to get one of the pendulumīs limbs and cut it making it screech in pain, the virus then zigzaged around Jack as it got close, but also prepared to jump back from an attack of the time traveler, that is when suddenly Taomon used it as a platform to jump away from the Striker. The pendulum got dazed for a second.

The priestess was making hand signs while evading the green monster that was chasing her with bloodlust until it got attacked by a fire ball from the fox "Come on you green bull, Iīm waiting for you" she taunted the beast to make it angered even more. She ran to Jackīs side as she took the pendulumīs lost limb as she threw a talisman to his feet "Use it to burn that thing with your sword." Taomon spoke using the limb as a whip waiting for the striker to charge at them.

Nera on the other hand was making powerful strikes to the D-reaper as the brush had energy stored thanks to the priestess "I did wonder who was that dark soul on Renamonīs heart and I expected this big and powerful monster, not a brat" she said actually curious about it. The virus grinned maniacally and went for a quick slash of her hand, if it wasnīt because of her heightened senses, the lucario would have been impaled by the sharp nails as they were almost touching each other noses "Oh you would have loved to see my real form, this.." she gestured to her body "is just a low leveled avatar, but as you can see, I am getting stronger and stronger" she growled when her mouth grew and the virus tried to bite the jackal, but got a swift kick on the stomach flying away.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As the pendulum virus was dazed, Jack took the opportunity. He NT'd next to it and went to strike it in the chest with his machete.

Comment

((Don't know what to post for Myouren Temple, but I can post for Henir's.))

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive continued to watch the fight from up above. The fight at first was rather exciting and intriguing, but now... it feels to be growing rather dull to him.

"I insist that you all hurry up, for I am growing rather bored of this. If you all do not hurry I will intervene and finish this fight myself. So please make haste and finish this fight you soon." Glaive remarked as he was indeed growing bored of this entire situation. No matter how grave or dire this fight is. The result doesn't matter at all to him.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Taomon was strangling the striker with the pendulumīs rope like limb as she heard the white haired man "Give us one minute" she spoke tightening the hold until the green beast stopped breathing and fell, the priestess used the pendulumīs blade to cut the strikerīs neck.

The pendulumīs fate was similar to the striker as it had a machete impaling it, it screamed on Jackīs face with a powerful sound as it died still held on the weapon.

The D-reaper was getting angered more and more as her minions died and she was still on her first phase, she looked at the jackal who was ready to fight, but stopped and glanced at her beam arm. "Hm.. looks like you win this battle, but the war isnīt over yet!" she said charging the beam and fired it to the space at her side, but it didnīt flew away, the beam made a hole that looked like the bridge between the human and Digital World "Hey foxy girl, I hope your friends are prepared when I get back, you donīt want to face the same fate as that long haired buffoon, you and that lizard are next, but first" the virus spoke and left through the portal.

The ground stood silent as both the Lucario and Digimon were alert for a possible threat, but then they heard another portal opening and flesh being cut. It was the one of Glaive as the virusīs claws pierced his back and crossed all the way out to his chest. "Enjoy the blood of the fallen" she spoke on the masked manīs ear and disappeared again.

(for those who are wondering, the D-reaper corrupted the broken digivice and those objects can work as gate to Digital World)
                      Last edited by Kristia; 08-13-2014, 09:51 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive continued to watch the fight, pleased that the fight is planned to end soon. That is when he stepped off the blue cube he had used as a chair floating high in the air, of which he then began to use as a platform to stand on. "Good. For I still have much more for you to endure aside from this pitiful current threat." Glaive said as he was about to descend down when he saw the D-Reaper suddenly disappear into a gate to the Digital World that it had created.

The masked guardian of space and time stopped his descent as he began to look around, cautious of what it might do. After all he is knows of how cunning it is. However what caught him off guard was the faint sound of a gate opening behind him. Before he could react though he felt a sharp pain shoot right through his back and into his chest before all the pain faded. The look in Glaive's only visible eye was that of shock, but also rage before his body went limp. When the D-Reaper disappeared through the gate once more Glaive's body fell to the ground as the scenery around the group began to collapse and shatter before returning to the empty void from before. Glaive's seemingly lifeless fell to the ground, and as it hit the blue platform that the group was standing on, his stone mask also fell off his face.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack was shocked at the sudden attack. He immediately NT'd to Glaive.

"Glave, are you alright?!"

He reached in to read his pulse.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive who was laying on the floor severely injured quickly gasped for air before regaining himself. The white haired guardian of space and time came to a stand, picking up his stone mask from the ground before placing it back on his face. Glaive looked down at his injuries before turning to Jack, the look in Glaive's only visible eye was that of mostly anger. "That damned digital beast... I should have seen that coming a mile away. All the chaos it had caused back in its world, and I still let my guard down! I'll make that thing pay when the time comes... Oh I will... I might even erase from all timelines... but that would be too hasty..." Glaive said as he held grabbed his chest in pain before falling to his knees. Glaive lifted up his mask just enough to uncover his mouth so he could cough up some blood.

"I need to recover from my injuries... for now you three rest here..." He said before disappearing in a glowing white light, leaving the group alone within the void. Their first three challenges were done, but what about the next three he mentioned of?

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Even though that Glaive sufffered such attack, the beast duo didnīt react much about it as they went back to their original forms. "Well, that went well" Nera spoke referring to the battle "She is a pretty strong creature, and intelligent, she managed to memorize my attacks even though they were mostly random"

Renamon leaned on a cube and agreed with her partner "As expected from an adaptive virus, but I noticed that she could barely keep her avatar, either she has lost most of her energy, which I am betting for, or the D-reaper can no longer be the skyscraper sized beast we faced with the tamers." she explained

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Well whatever the case may be, this D-Reaper sure seemed like a threat if it was able to pull a fast one on Ol' Masky there..." Said a voice familiar to Nera and Jack as Luto could be seen sitting on his throne which is perched on the top of a cube not too far from the platform the group is currently on. Upon making his little remark about Glaive's injury Luto chuckled a bit. Obviously he was somewhat amused about what happened. "I must say I was startled when it happened. Did I not expect it... no not to be honest I did expect him to suffer said injury, I was mostly shocked with how shocked he looked. It was almost sort of funny when you think about it. Such a stuck up, and calm man brought to anger and shock from such a simple event. Then again anyone, no matter how emotionless or calm, one can still show shock and even fear or anger given the proper circumstances. In fact anyone can feel certain emotions if one is brought to a certain point." Luto calmly said as he looked up at the trio on the platform across from him.

"Now how has your challenges been? If I recall Glaive still owes you three more challenges correct?"

Comment

Working...
                                X