Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"Zzzzz..."

Aya was having a nap time: sonething she didn't have time for since when she was promoted into Daitengu, the leader of the Tengu village. With the invasion over, the power balance of Youkais shifted, with the new filling the gaps of old. For example, the previous Daitengu was blasted into steam by plasma weapon during the war, and the Elders unanimously chose Aya as their new leaders. Now she had less time to go out for taking pictures for her newspaper article. It was probably for the better though: after that crazy fiasco of Aya rescuing stranded robots in space in exchange of her life, crossing the Sanzu River, and returning back to life, Aya could use some quiet time-

CLANG went the echo, permeating through the mountain as if there was an earthquake... Except it would be earthquake made by some sort of metallic frying pan.

"Hah?" Aya woke up with a jolt at the sound, her stature sloppy. She, as a Daitengu, had to wear a formal kimono symbolizing her status. Unfortunately, the kimono, a hand-me-down from last Daitengu's, was too big, and often tines Aya's petite shoulders would be exposed by the frequent slip of the kimono sleeves, like right now. "Oh jeez what was that... Momiji!"

"Yes, ma'am." Momiji, a white Wolf Tengu recently appointed Chief Captain of Guard by Aya, answered. She wore a full set of Tengu samurai armor minus the helmet, which covered one's face.

"Go see what's causing that ruckus." Aya frowned. "It interrupted by naptime."

"As you wish." Momiji nodded and departed to see what the noise was about.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-02-2014, 03:54 AM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

Otori paced.

"... What's taking them so long? Weren't they promoted to Daitengu and Chief Capitan of Guard by now? They would be awake by now..."

Comment

Mouse Village - Banished Library | Day

"What we're looking for is a book that will give us the location of The Associate. We're trying to find the Soul Vault.", John explained to Phio.

Outside Rena's Apartment - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"Well it beats getting coated in spit.", Isaac remarked as he firmly held Lujuria's hand and flew off into the sky.

Santa Cruz - California | Night

As Isaac flew with Lujuria, he could see various creatures down below. Some were bloated, while others looked something like clumps of flesh and bone.

"...Sh*t...", Isaac said in shock as he saw the hordes descending on the local populace.

Isaac began to zone out as the sight before him began to remind him of the New Horizons Lunar Colony Incident, where this exact same thing happened. Everyone in the colony died, leaving only Isaac, Carver, and Norton as the survivors. Isaac continued to zone out as he flew, barely paying attention to anything else in his surroundings.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"I see." Phio seemed clueless about what the Soul Vault was, merely nodding and looking about as if he was sensing something eavesdropping him when there were nobody. "As soon as I get my bento box, I will guide you to what you are searching for."

"Who goes there- Oh it's you."

Momiji, in her shining red armor, appeared into Otori's view. She was on top of a cliff that separated him and the road to Tengu Village.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were living with the Yama."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

John found Phio's body language to be strange. Why did he act like someone was listening in on them. John checked his radar, but there was nobody in the area. John found it slightly suspicious. He had been double-crossed many times in his universe, and in each instance, he put trust in someone he just met. Now that John thought about it, was it a good idea for him to trust this mouseman so easily? John was so desperate to get to the book as soon as possible that he might have been hasty in trusting Phio. There was a chance John was wrong, but there was also a chance he was right. If he was wrong, he wouldn't want to make a scene, so he would remain silent about his concerns, but he would stay right behind the mouseman, ready to retaliate if the time came. Taking this into consideration, John readied himself for a possible betrayal, but retained his outward calm.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu didn't know whether or not Ran heard her, so she decided to speak again. Takoizu didn't feel like it was right for Ran to clean up after her, especially since she wasn't responsible.

"You really don't have to worry about the room. I was partially responsible, so I'll clean it. Besides, I can do it pretty quickly. It would only take 12 seconds and 367.355853 milliseconds.", Takoizu said to Ran.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Oh hey, Momiji. Wow, got promoted or something?"

Otori hoped he smelled like he did years ago. The smell of the future's bad air carried on everyone, but he tried to cover it with cologne before he left.

Comment

Santa Cruz

As Isaac was zoning out, a large swarm of man sized bat like creatures flew at him and Lujuria, fangs bared, emitting a loud screech. Some were suddenly knocked out of the sky by bolts of energy, though a few still flew towards the duo.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

All of a sudden, Isaac snapped back into reality as soon as a large screech pierced his concentration. Isaac quickly took his gaze off of the streets below and to the source of the noise, only to be greeted by the sight of many human-sized bats flying towards him. Some of them fell to a flurry of what appeared to be energy bolts, but they were still after him.

"Hang on!!", Isaac yelled to Lujuria as he accelerated, made a sharp turn, and flew into an alleyway as he used his free hand to pull out his Plasma Cutter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

His sharp turn into the alleyway threw the flock off. most careened into the brick walls surrounding the alley, those whomade it being pierced by energy bolts from above. If Isaac looked up, he would see the Huntress staring down at them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Yes, I've been promoted." Momiji simply responded. "What... did you put on a perfume? Something smells pungent..."

"Anyway, what's your business with the Tengus? I shall quickly dispatch your words."

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Oh no, please. I do not want to trouble the guests." Ran insisted. "Have a seat, if you are planning on staying."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

As Raven was about to take Richter into custody Elsword who was still unconscious suddenly shot back up while he let out a little scream. "AH!!! WHAT HAPPENED!?" He said as he looked around. He did not see Jack, but he did see Daniel, Lily, and Raven with some other guy in the distance. Elsword then looked at his slightly chipped sword, and grabbed it by the handle. "Damn... looks like I lost... I should have went all out against that Jack guy..." He said as he took out what looked like a small gold medallion with a blue gem in the center. "But going all out would have been dangerous in a fight I just couldn't win... anyways..." Elsword said as he stood up as he put the medallion back into his pocket. Elsword was quite sad that he did not win, yet he did realize early on in the fight that Jack was no ordinary swordsman. Even without all that armor Jack showed a large amount of speed, strength, and more importantly skill...

Comment

As Isaac flew between the brick walls, he could hear a string of loud thuds echo behind him as some of the large bats slammed into the walls. Unfortunately, Isaac could hear some of the bats coming through, so after checking to see if the way ahead was clear, Isaac spoke to Lujuria.

"Don't panic!", Isaac said to Lujuria.

Just then, Isaac spun over to his back, and as he did so, he quickly tossed Lujuria up into the air with his left arm. as she came back down, Isaac compensated for her slight deceleration and her downward velocity so that she lightly landed into his left arm. As soon as she was secure, Isaac aimed his Plasma Cutter past his feet and towards the remaining bats. The three blue targeting lasers on his Plasma Cutter made aiming even easier, allowing him to steadily take aim and strategically dismember one of the bats. One of the bat's wings were cleanly blown straight from its body by one of his plasma bolts, causing it to slam into another bat. As he opened fire, a second stream of energy bolts killed off the other bats. Confused, Isaac quickly followed the bolts to their source, only to see that strange person from earlier, the one with the two turquoise circles on its visor.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu knew that Ran was not going to take no for an answer, so she let Ran perform her duties.

"I'll at least take care of and replace the furniture. Is that alright with you?... Besides, you're inevitably going to figure out who I am. I need to tell you who I am anyway, just so we're all on the same page.", Takoizu calmly said to Ran.
                          sigpic

Comment

In the failing lights and cover of darkness, the man with the leather jacket and sniper rifle settled in a somewhat concealed position on one rooftop overlooking the central scene, however in the same instant it appeared that the same man was in nine other locations. Seven were on other rooftops, making eight total on the roofs, each one a cardinal direction around the central scene. Each was positioned with a clear line of sight to the central impact crater and were about 2,000 meters away. The last one was hidden in bushes at ground level, about 1,000 meters away. Each instance of the man went through the same motions, taking the range and jotting them down in a notebook quickly and then returning to the scope of his sniper. He waited for the main target to appear...

Gensokyo - Banished Library | Day

In an alleyway hidden from sight behind a wall but still within earshot of the main group, the hooded man stood in the shadows, away from prying eyes. "Soul Vault? Perhaps something as valuable as the Observatory? This is getting quite interesting..." Suddenly the man's vision switched, where everything went dim but clearer. Sound became sight and he glanced quickly at the group by climbing to the top of the wall cutting off the alleyway from the main thoroughfare, focusing on their presence and then returning to his hiding place. Even through the wall that concealed him, he saw the group as though the wall did not block his line of sight.

Comment

Gensokyo - Banished Library | Day

Nera was checking her equipment while they were waiting for the mouse folk until she felt something again, that pressence was faint and well hidden, yet the lucario couldn´t trace it with the many others

("Looks like im getting more paranoid") she thought ignoring the pressence
                              Last edited by Kristia; 01-02-2014, 09:19 PM.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

"Huh?"

She was tossed up.

"What the hell?!"

But as she was up there, she sensed something.

"That heat signature... And that scent..."

She landed on Isaac's left arm. She was slowly getting her bearings together.

"... Yea, if we're gonna fly like that, we're not gonna fly."

Youkai Mountain

"Cologne," Otori quickly replied. "It's cologne. Anyways, I'm here on some official business."

He took out his MSF I.D.

"Do you know where Nitori is at the moment?"

Comment

Working...
                                X