Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea sorry about that, I just thought I was able to add a second character as others have more than one. Also I try and stay closer to the original abilities of the character. She will be able to cast other spells besides the ones I listed, the ones I listed will just be some of her more standard spells.

@Wriggle
    Really? I would like to hear it if that's okay.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

It is okay to have a second character, it just has to play a supportive role. Funny thing is, supportive can mean a lot of things.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ah okay. Charlotte won't be taking a large role. Charlotte will act more as support in a battle. Casting spells, and such on the sidelines to help her teammates. Dante will be doing more things. I don't even intend to use Charlotte for too long. After the invasion of the next Neo-Yakuza base Charlotte will be going her own way while Dante sticks with the group.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Is Mima just out for the day? If so, might as well go on Yuuka's resting period.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

If I might request a few villains for this RP.

Vergil (Dante's brother, wielder of the Devil Arm Yamato.)

Death (Castlevania version of death, and loyal servant to Dracula.)

Dracula the Dark Lord (Castlevania. Main villain of the series. If Death himself is his servant then he must be powerful.)

Beowulf (Boss from Devil May Cry 3, and absolutely hates Sparda [Dante's father] and his sons Dante and Vergil.)

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil.)

Comment

Hoo hoo hoo, Death vs Komachi. The conundrum!

Also this is the ultimate wombo combo.
              Shinki: "God Sign - Mobius World" + any high destruction ranged spell/weapon/ability
              Mobius World is essentially a spell card that sucks s**t up, like a miniature black hole. But it doesn't deal any physical damage. Therefore, adding a high-power weapon or ability to the black hole can decimate the hoard of enemy with greater effect. Not recommended on humans though: they dserve a life to live too.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Charlotte could use a powerful lightning spell which in turn could create a electrical black hole that sucks in enemies, as well as dealing tremendous shock damage. Imagine a spiraling funnel of pure electricity.

EDIT: I think Death would be a good villain, as Death literally is Death itself. He is actually quite well mannered as he respects people who do manage to defeat him, and people of adequate skill and power. Normal attacks go right through him so the only way to actually hurt him is to use divine weapons, spells (spell cards, and Danmaku count), or anything with Divine properties in fact. Death can also fly, teleport, and even summon the souls of the dead to fight. He can however be sealed to the mortal plain and be harmed by weapons by a being of equal, or greater power (or if he wills it.) Due to the fact that he is immortal he generally warns a person before fighting him, and will not "die" but rather he will literally just stop and surrender to his opponent if they are too strong, and or skilled.
                Last edited by Mega134; 05-28-2013, 03:38 AM.

Comment

In my opinion Death would be a little to over-powered as a opponent. I mean literally. If he is Death couldn't he just take the soul of his opponent and win instantly? Either way I would like to see Death fight Komachi. Battle of scythes, and beings of Death.

I would rather see Vergil in this RP and kick some butt. Vergil is one of the only people who was able to defeat Dante in an actual battle if I recall.

I would also like to see Akuma (from Street Fighter) appear as a villain. One that works for nobody, a person that travels the land looking for strong opponents to fight. Not necessarily a villain, as he would fight anyone who he thinks would be a worthy opponent.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 05-28-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.

Here's an SCP/Touhou Crossover.

SCP flandre-scarlet-123475.jpg
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

hello there humans, how are you today?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

{That's, how are you Miss Yukari.}
                        Shut up Yukari. Good morning, Kristia
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          hello there humans, how are you today?
                          I had a dream that I was trapped in a room with SCP-173. The good thing is, in the dream, I had eyes painted on my eyelids, and it actually protected me from getting my neck snapped.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            I had a dream that I was trapped in a room with SCP-173. The good thing is, in the dream, I had eyes painted on my eyelids, and it actually protected me from getting my neck snapped.
                            That's one way to counter him. I think Yuuka might try that, paint an eye on her eyelid.
                            Also, what happens when you... Wink?
                            {Im gonna go try that! ♡}
                            No wait Yukari-
                            {Aaah my neck my neck- ahahaha just kidding ♡}
                            -_-
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                              Goodmorning, everyone.

Here's an SCP/Touhou Crossover.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]521[/ATTACH]
                              Oh my god, that needs to be a fanfiction or something, because that would be awesome.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Hoo hoo hoo, Death vs Komachi. The conundrum!
                                Komachi: "Whoa, I'm only the transporter ^^' "

Comment

Working...
                                X