X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't wowwy, Wiggow, I'll be good!

Anyways, best way to summarize touhou: http://www.cracked.com/funny-1750-touhou/

Comment

(she has no Ran!! burn!!) its epic wriggle
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
        Don't wowwy, Wiggow, I'll be good!

Anyways, best way to summarize touhou: http://www.cracked.com/funny-1750-touhou/
        Actually this.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7lHJXPKoX0
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

both links are great explanations
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, Wriggle, how bout you give me a choice for all three personas?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
              Hey, Wriggle, how bout you give me a choice for all three personas?
              What?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sure, I mean, it'd be kind of relieving to have a Deadpool type of hero. It's like the sane version of malfunction.

Comment

Just a question, do the upgrades count as the Genesong enhancements I recommended?

If not, then I'll probably take the shielding.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought all the Genesongs were online...

Do remind me again what those are.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

How bout since HM is 'fully upgraded' whenever he completes a mission, he learns a new trick.

Comment

In Halo 4, John had his genetic makeup spliced with something called the Genesong, by The Librarian.

She said that the genes were dormant, but that if unlocked, they had many benefits.

One of them was immunity to The Composer, a weapon that encrypts living beings into digital information.

John had his evolution accelerated, but all the Genes need to be unlocked.

Heck, all they really need is someone with the knowledge to unlock them.

I was planning on eventually having them all unlock through each upgrade module.

That's why I was going to have John go through more campaigns.

Not unless he just gets them all unlocked and tries to figure out what they do.

If you have any questions, I can answer them.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I remember you gave me a list. WHERE IS IT-
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Right here.

A lot of the abilities are direct consequences of other abilities. His extra speed comes from him having more durability and strength, for example.

It's kind of complex.

Genesong Enhancements

01. Increased Strength........................(Can lift up to 100 Metric Tonnes with armor on (110 US Tons). Without armor, he can lift up to 20 Metric Tonnes (22 US Tons).)

02. Increased Speed...........................(Can now run at a maximum of 100 mph, due to his faster reaction time and tougher body. Any faster and he runs the risk of injuring himself.)

03. Increased Reaction Time...................(Can react 80 times faster than the average human. Without armor, it's 16 times faster than the average human.)

04. Increased Intelligence....................(Better ability to understand complex concepts, better ability to understand machinery operations, mathmatical concepts, scientific concepts, faster learning proccess, faster linguistic capabilities.)

05. Immunity/High Resistance to Disease.......(Self explanitory.)

06. Immunity/High Resistance to Poison........(Self explanitory.)

07. Dramatically Decreased Aging..............(Self explanitory. Can survive being in Realm of Darkness for longer amounts of time.)

08. Increased Durability......................(Indestructible bones and increased cellular integrity. Skin is resistant to blades and small caliber ammunition (22., 38., etc.). 40. and above can still pierce his skin. Blades can still pierce his skin, but has to have a larger amount of force behind blade. Humans with above-average strength can pierce his skin.)

09. Darkness Abilities........................(Regains use of Darkness Abilities. John was only borrowing Ansem's power.)

10. Proficency With Light.....................(Less strain when using Light Abilities. Allowed use of defensive Light. More potent light abilities (increased range, increased power, etc.).)

11. Proficency With Darkness..................(More Potent Darkness abilities (more solid darkness, harder darkness, increased range, increased power, etc.).)

12. Better Eyesight...........................(Increased range, slightly better "night vision".)

13. Better Hearing............................(Can hear better than the average human. Able to hear almost unnoticable sounds.)

14. Better Manual Dexterity...................(Faster reloading, better "knife-work", etc.)

15. Faster Healing............................(Heals much faster than a human. Can heal from injuries within a few minutes.)

16. Better "Spartan Time".....................(Can react 100 times faster than the average human. Without armor, it's 20 times faster than the average human.)
                            Last edited by S121; 07-17-2013, 01:14 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Things I'm considering HM obtains:

Lazor Arm

... Damn this is hard... I dunno.

Spiked knuckles

Boosters

Machine gun arm

Sword arm

Heel blade

Shin pikes

And his ultimate move, Sing Sign: Frequency Torture

That's all I got.

Comment

I think my mind is being crazy tonight >_>

but what about.. this augmentation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otSlojg-5rc

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X