Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost want to bring Malthael in, but i'm a bit hesitant.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well think of it as his systems coping with the intense damage, as well as using the Armed Phenomenon form for the first time. His systems need to re-adjust before he reactivates.

Comment

im back from real life stuff

what did I miss?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Not much. And I still want to introduce Malthael, but I don't know exactly how.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Not much, only California Arc related posts.

Comment

ok, looks like I will be checking to send the commander soon
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, I think I know how to introduce Malthael. But someone in the mansion's gonna have to go outside.

Comment

Well, Aya and the guy just went out.

Comment

Perfect. Now have them coming back in looking terrified, and it'll be set.

Comment

So who is this guy anyways?

Comment

Oh, he's just the Fallen Archangel of Death.

Comment

So how would he feel about living spirits/zombies?

Comment

He would destroy them, but he's there for other reasons.

Comment

Goooootcha. Well, soon as Neo posts, I'll try and get ya started.

EDIT: and speak of the devil. Though you might wanna wait till Ocelot megamerges. Then I'll give you a boost.
                              Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-22-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

i like how you guys are handling that arc

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X