• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignition Crow:

Comment

@Wonder and NeoFox

Edited my post. Take a look.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

YAY for HUNK revealing his face for the first (and maybe last time)!

Spoiler:
        No HUNK is not going to die. He is Human Unit Never Killed after all xP

Comment

Oh yea should mention something.

Intense heat would damage Wesker and could kill him (as well as mini Nukes), but due to such an advanced mutation he would be highly resistant still (however he still will be injured.)

Much like the Ndesu 2 after enough damage is sustained some of the black leech like tendrils on Wesker's body will unfurl and reveal an orange pulsating heart like object on his chest and back. Destroy these two and you would successfully kill Wesker.

You know the London arc truly is almost over. Heck by tomorrow it should be done.

Comment

I can imagine the whole mess you guys are creating in the labs XD
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder what would happen if Renamon, or John were to enter the lab for no reason and sees the mess that's going on.

Comment

hm.. let me get in the mood ahem..

"Looks like they had a hell of a party in here" the fox said walking with caution through the mess
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Where's Halsey?"
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Probably making a scheme so she could be safe from this mess´ blame

Spoiler:

Comment

*Gerard comes from nowhere* oh, don't mind the mess. We just had an all out war here.......

OH MY GOD IT'S THAT MASTER CHIEF THE ACTUAL MASTER CHIEF OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER XD!!!!

Comment

"and there goes another fan of you John"

Spoiler:

Comment

"She may have done some questionable things in the past, but she is a good person. She's at least tried to make amends to the Spartan-IIs."

*looks over to Gerard*

"You look... familiar. Do I know you?"
                          sigpic

Comment

gah.. inspiration boom, got to write it and hope it fits with wriggle´s plans >_<

Spoiler:

Comment

What do you have in mind?
                              sigpic

Comment

the whole jackal/devourer fight with severe damage on the first one (love fight themed drama) and the possible event of the fox with the general (probably calm or bloody)

It has been on my mind for a while and now I pieced it together

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X