Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I will

Also owning a guild is both fun and hard. (Yes I have my own guild on an MMO called TheShadow. Nothing special really though.)

Comment

I will start playing Elsword again... WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Wow. I post a greeting, next thing ya know, you guys buried my comment. Anywho, I'm almost home from the return of the road trip.

Comment

Sorry about that.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm here. Once SUSTIC gets back we could continue the arc. Hopefully he'll get back soon.

Comment

@ Neo
              Think you can at least give out a reaction to Gerard's chemical bomb that had enough power to bring down a hotel?

Comment

Yea... I guess... just hold on a sec...

Comment

Okay a good example of what Chris is doing is in this video starting at the 12:09 mark.

Chris is doing this to prevent the main heart from revealing itself. Six, Claire, or Gerard (if he is even able to walk) could strike the main heart while Chris is keeping it open for attack. Please note that Chris is doing his best to hold on.

Comment

Well then... Why not teim effort?

Comment

Ok, hang on. Continuity errors everywhere.

Ahh,... NeoFox? You might want to edit.

I'm trying to figure out how to fit Gerard into my post.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Six trying to rip out the heart, Gerard impaling the main heart, and Chris destroying the final heart on Wesker's back sounds like it was a team effort. I changed it from Claire to Gerard. Anything else? Also what Continuity errors?

Comment

Ahh, ok.

Yea, at first, I thought Gerard was impaling Six's hand.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well sorry if the mostly ending of the London Arc seemed a bit... on the bad side. This is the first time I actually ended a story myself in an RP (All of my RP's died either after a it lived for a long time [bout 200-300 pages], or died right away. None of my RP's never got finished so I'm inexperienced in finishing a RP's story.

Comment

No worries. Now it's just a matter of tying up some loose ends.

*Spartans rush in and rape Neo-Yakuza base*
                              sigpic

Comment

Well then...time to add a little twist to this story.

Comment

Working...
                                X