Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xD Okay I'll be sure to remember that Wriggle. Anyways I feel like I should go a bit more into detail with some of Zero's capabilities.

Comment

You know, there are bunch of strong bros under the Devourer's Chamber if you want Zero to fall through.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

You know I might actually just re-edit my post to where Zero fell through.

Comment

Shinobu does whatever Shinobu pleases.

Brb for few. (Would it be minutes or hours? I don't know :3)
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be listening to this song:

As well as playing minecraft. Also on my Singleplayer world I made a few vast improvements.

Comment

Omg, what's Lucifer gonna Do? It's he going to power up the ship? Reconfigure it top crash into the din? We don't know...

Anyways, where it's samus?

Comment

Well I'm going to be heading off for now. Cya guys.

I'll be on whenever. Don't continue anything without me!

Comment

@Wonder

Samus is there too, you just have to wait for Kristia.

@NeoFox

Later.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Perfect... *laughs maliciously*

Comment

Technically speaking, you can't cause the ship to crash into the Earth by shutting off the core. The ship is too far away, it would take a very long time for it to reach the Earth.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd suppose so...

I wonder how the fight between Zommari and samus would go.

Comment

Well, Samus does have an energy grapple. She could easily absorb Zonmari's energy aura to fuel her own attacks and regenerate her shields.
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked using that in the endgame of Prime 3...it was almost evil specially when ya did it the other way.
                            "Oh look I can grapple u. DIE THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW!" *grapples and then pumps energy into target causing them to overload and explode*
                            I felt so evil doing that...

Comment

Yea. The Nova Beam will be very bad for Zonmari. It's the most overpowered weapon in the game. I think its from the third game, but I can't remember.
                              sigpic

Comment

im extremely sorry for my absence, my job and homeworks are mauling me..

(still on the latter one since midday)
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X