X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

I would say that it's a 20-25 minute walk.

I would have run it in 5-10 minutes, but my legs hurt too much.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ah. Well don't stress your legs out too much! In fact don't stress yourself too much with exercise!

Trust me I did once in highschool, and I ended up bedridden for a good 3 days.

Anyways I thought of a bad situation for Gerard...

After Claire and Six get back together everyone is visiting Claire at her apartment (Chris, Six, and Gerard are visiting) they were getting ready to hit the beach and while Claire was in the bathroom getting changed Gerard accidentally walks in and sees Claire without any clothes on... oh the trouble Gerard would get in with Six and Chris. ESPECIALLY Chris!

Comment

Oh wow, I can imagine this happening.

*Gerard defeats Margaret* ... We're done here. Just what do you wish to achieve out of this? Do you work for someone?

Edit: as far as the walking in scenario...

Gerard: Claire? Claire, are you-.............. *slowly walls back out and closes the door*
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 09-22-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Marget: "Oh I don't work for someone... I... just wanted to show my love for you in a battle. Since I lost I guess I'm not worth your love after all... Goodbye Gerard..." *Pretends to commit suicide by jumping off the building they were fighting on, but at the last second before she falls she teleports out of the area.*

Comment

Gerard:....... See, this is why I hate this curse, girls will write literally due for me! Oh, dear...

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
              Gerard:....... See, this is why I hate this curse, girls will write literally die for me! Oh, dear...

Isn't that the purest kind of love though?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Then a month later when Gerard is in another country he encounters Margaret once more who is ready to fight him one last time. This time she has... grown a bit more since their last encounter. xD

Comment

I gotta go again.

I need to go to our new house and fix the fence. -_-;

The good news is that it's only a couple blocks away, so I will be back soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

and lights are back again

oh wow 163 posts to read >_>

so how is everyone?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Everyone is good Kristia, how are you this fine day?

Comment

with almost flickering lights and pots scattered on the floor, I donŽt even know how much time IŽll have electricity.

Aside from that, im calm i guess
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

slow ish
                          gods I feel like I got nothing done today yet I got everything I needed to get done done...
                          THE PARADOX CALLED COLLEGE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Comment

university is like that cucoo, we can only adapt to it XD

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back. The fence is fixed.

There's a special place in hell for people that can f*ck up a fence that badly.
                              sigpic

Comment

As am I!

Comment

Working...
                                X