Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tellin ya
    Alliance of all the bad guys.
    A final battle worthy of all the characters.

Oh and I found this pic that could work for both Robin and his daughter Morgan (because both are amnesiacs when they go back in time)

The emblem in the picture is Grima's mark and this is basically referring to what I've been going with for Robin. The tie to Grima.
    It'll be interesting to have Robin fall to Grima and then Have Morgan and her sibling (still debating...) show up. Morgan can also fall into Grima's influence.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

I know Sigma wouldn't want to join such an alliance. Sigma is a person who would prefer to have people work under him and only him. Craving more power as well as wanting to destroy anyone who opposes him. Sigma is also smart, yet insane with his ideas of "making a new world"

If you watched the OVA the Day of Sigma which takes place before the events of the X series Sigma was still working with the Maverick Hunters (in fact he was their leader) and he did go Maverick at will just to see X's true potential. In fact he DESTROYED A ENTIRE FREAKING CITY just to see X's true potential... which resulted in Sigma's face getting scarred.

Also here is the final boss battle of Mega Man Maverick Hunter X a remake of the first game of the X series.

Notice how X is REALLY angered at Sigma. In fact the tone in X's voice sounds like he absolutely wants Sigma dead. That's because Sigma had destroyed a freaking city, had his men cause so much damage globally, and his best friend Zero died (for the first time) in an attempt to stop Vile (who works for Sigma) in the previous stage. That kind of anger is something I want X to go through in the sequel before the Sigma battle starts.

Comment

@NeoFox

And I'm back!

Sorry for falling asleep in mid-conversation.

(I'm starting to say this too much.)

I never said that they would want to join him. If anything, they would sooner nuke the base than join him.

EDIT:

I think it's about time for me to sleep.

It's 7:09 AM here.

See you in 3-4 hours...
        Last edited by S121; 10-12-2013, 09:10 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

S121 I never said anything about the Prometheus Labs joining Sigma or anything... I was talking about the Maverick Hunters and Prometheus Labs joining together into one large force. That or the Maverick Hunters form an alliance or something with the Prometheus Labs. I mean the Maverick Hunters also want to destroy Sigma's base along with his army as quickly as possible. In fact their will be a problem with nuking Sigma's base... it's underground... deep underground... but in which part of the world? It also is hidden from most computers due to a hacking signal that is created by Sigma's base. Causing it to not appear anywhere on any digital map. It also makes it ALMOST impossible to locate via computers and such due to this hacking signal. Not only that but once they do find Sigma's base they would need to most likely infiltrate the base and destroy it from the inside. The main problem there is trying to get past all the guards and traps. Though that shouldn't prove too dangerous to Axl, and the others who go in.

Yea I didn't mention X or Zero as X would have battled an Awakened Zero beforehand and would both would be damaged. X and Zero would intervene before the fight against Sigma takes place.

So yea destroying the base and the Enigma Cannon from the inside would be the best bet. Also a good plan of action is to try and send some Hunters and Spartan's after the people of Sigma's army as they are looking for things to modify the Enigma Cannon for Sigma's final form. At least to slow Sigma's plan down.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Wriggle

Welcome back! (however briefly.)

Wonder wanted me to tell you that HM's storyline needs to be updated. John is also in that storyline, due to him finding HM's father and trying to get contact with HM.

Zommari/Lucifer is talking to Valenciel. (Wonder posted his post in OOC earlier.)

There's also X, Axl, and Zero's part with Aya and Momiji.

Renamon is talking to Meiling.

The battle is still raging on.

I believe that that's about it.
            AAAAND Sakuya is apologizing to Lady Remilia for taking so long.

I'm bsack pplh

Comment

Hi Wonder.

I think I found my favorite music music video of the X series:

Comment

Hello everyone

As for how the second season will go, I would like it if we see peace in many places because of Kingdom Hearts coming back.

As for all the bad guys joining together, I doubt Org. XIII would accept something like that. Maybe allies in the same way they are currently allies with Neo-Yakuza and may be allies with HM as well, but nothing more of the same reason as Sigma I guess. They aren't interesting in clashing with the characters. They already had their clash that was necessary to forge the χ-blade. Now they just want people to fight over it. while staying out of it them self.

I was also planning to have someone informing John that eternal knowledge lies beyond Kingdom Hearts. There he might find a way to revive Yuuka, Yukari and Ran.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!

Beyond the Kingdom Hearts?

Well, John was supposed to go to London later.

Maybe John could go see Ansem the Wise for that information.

Who did you have in mind that would tell John about it?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Mornin'!
                      sigpic

Comment

Whats up Wriggs. (your new nickname)

Comment

Okay from what I see...

I got a lot to do.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                            Here is a few reports from the game written by Xehanort that may describe what he is planning. As for who would tell John, I don't know but not Ansem the Wise. Most likely the Organization as they want him too to battle for Kingdom Hearts. It's more of a bait that actual advice.

In ancient times, no such buffers kept the larger World divided; there were no walls of light enclosing each smaller world the way they do today. Nothing prevented one from physically interfering with the next.

At that time, the World was filled with light, and a great many Keyblade wielders. But without buffers, the worlds began to squabble over ownership of the light. You see, they learned of the Keyblade's true use. War broke out as each of the Keyblade wielders struggled to lay claim to an almighty entity known as Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts could be described as an aggregate of hearts. Worlds, too, have hearts, just like people; each world's heart is concealed from sight, beyond a hidden door. By gathering all the hearts of all the worlds in a single place, one may complete Kingdom Hearts. - Xehanort's Report III

And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World. Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it a different way: whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human.

Light and darkness are two sides of the same coin; without darkness, there is no light. The Keyblade wielders' great war over Kingdom Hearts was fought by defenders of the light, servants of darkness, those who sought to reconcile the two, and those motivated by nothing more than lust for power. A whole spectrum of thought was swept into the conflict, and the worlds that did not go to war found the war brought to them. In the end, the whole World was cast into darkness.

That was how the ancient Keyblade War drew to a close. To this day, no one has ever managed to open the door to Kingdom Hearts.

Some time later, the little light that remained in the hearts of the few gave rise to the World we know today: one made of many worlds behind just as many walls, so that the Keyblade War would not be repeated. - Xehanort's Report IV

There are three families of Keyblades: the Keyblades of light we wield, Keyblades of darkness, and Keyblades of heart.

The first and second families differ only in origin; Keyblades of darkness are found in the realm of darkness, and are counterparts to the Keyblades we use in the realm of light.

The third type of key, the Keyblade of heart, came into existence when the World was reorganized after the Keyblade War. Without this key, Kingdom Hearts is forever beyond a person's reach. Only by gathering together seven hearts of pure light—hearts completely devoid of darkness—may one forge a Keyblade of heart and open the door to Kingdom Hearts.

And, as stated before, opening this door arguably gives that person control over all worlds and all people. - Xehanort's Reort VI

I have uncovered the Keyblade's ultimate mystery. You see, besides the three families of Keyblades, there is another "Key Blade." While it may sound the same when spoken, it is notated uniquely: "χ-blade." And make no mistake, while it resembles a normal Keyblade, it is something altogether different.

Keyblades are said to be man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts. The χ-blade, however, coexists with Kingdom Hearts.

It is only forged when two hearts of equal power intersect—one heart of pure darkness, one heart of pure light. At the time of its forging, Kingdom Hearts appears. It must be noted, though, that this Kingdom Hearts is special. Unlike the Kingdoms brought about forcibly and artificially through the collection of hearts, THIS Kingdom Hearts is a perfect and complete union of ALL the worlds' hearts. Surely it was over this that the ancient Keyblade War was fought.

If so, the walls that divide the worlds today are of little consequence. With the χ-blade, all their hearts could be instantly reunited—and the Keyblade War, refought. Xehanort's Report VII
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

So John just has to find a Keyblade of Heart and open the door?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

If you read carefully it never mentions a door for the true Kingdom Hearts. All John have to do is defeat everyone else that wants Kingdom Hearts just as the Organization wants. The reason it's written that you need a Keyblade of People's heart is because you need that to gather the hearts needed to get Kingdom Hearts.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X