Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wriggle

Manly Lyrica does agree
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-02-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

First night

Today was somewhat calm, we got to grandpa's house and met with aunt Vero wnd uncle David with their kids, I showed them Rebeca and all liked her, then I was the center if embarrassment because grandpa took out my baby photos >_<

We were enjoying the day until Aunt Tania got here and well.. She is homophobic, then add that her husband works at the Catholic church and the cake of annoyance is ready

Rebeca and I dodged the bullets today, yet she asked me how I endure it, so I told her the truth, family must be respected even though some don't deserve it,

We are staying in grandpa's guest room and this redhead at my side is like a bear im hibernation

Well then, time to go to sleep. Good night ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Night of the First Day
        60 hours remain

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.

@NeoFox

The song sounds good.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well while I wait for an IC post involving Nitori from Wriggle here is a song from one of my favorite bands.

Comment

Guys~

Read this thread

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215293

All 13+ pages because people have opinions.

about lolis. =w=

This is the Forum world I'm from.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-02-2013, 02:49 AM.

Comment

@NeoFox

I liked the song.

I'm going to listen to more of their music.

The band actually reminds me of another band that creates fan songs for games and movies.

And possibly my favorite from Miracle of Sound.

@Cucoo

Haha! XD
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I love most if not all of The Megas songs. I especially like Evolution of Circuitry which is Elec Man's theme from the first Mega Man game. Another one of my favorites is Look what you've done which is one of Dr. Wily's stage theme from Mega Man 1. I'm not sure which one though. Might be a remix of the final boss music from Mega Man 1. I can't honestly remember.

Either way Look what you've Done by The Megas is a song from Wily's perspective and makes it seem like HE is the good guy and Mega Man is the villain to an extent. Or at least makes you feel sorry for Wily. You have to feel sorry for Wily even right off the bat. It's described that the reason Wily went to evil was that he was once a colleague of Dr. Light, but at every corner Dr. Light got the spotlight. Which eventually got the best of Dr. Wily and caused him to turn on everyone. He began to use robots for his own evil gain so he can take over the world for crying out loud.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 11-02-2013, 02:56 AM.

Comment

@ S121

Aye...

And for the record that's the forum I kinda learned the ways of the internet on.
                    I've been tempered to the point where the flame-wars don't phase me there.

how many pages did ya read?

Comment

@NeoFox

It's an interesting take on Dr. Wily.

It gives a possible second side to the story.

@Cucoo

I was supposed t read the whole thing?

For me, I learned the ways of the internet on less safe sties. (You really don't want to know.)
                      sigpic

Comment

OH GOD NOT AGAIN! I FOUND MYSELF BACK ONTO TVTROPES!!!

Comment

@ S121

You could skim through it and get the gist of it. it takes 10 minutes to go through those 14 pages doing that cause most people quote the prior post so you can just skim pretty quick.

and oh no I meant the internet community cause it taught me that...if you say something stupid you'll get burned, roasted, cooked, skinned, stuffed, eaten, then killed, alive.

That thread I linked is an example of that to a degree.

Comment

@NeoFox

NOOOOO!!!

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAAAAN!!! D8>

@Cucoo

I'm reading it right now.

I'll take a look at EG soon.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol aye

it's one of those things where you just shake your head and say (when you're familiar with the practices of the PSO2 section of those forums) "What are you lunatics arguing about now?"
                              Literally, if I had to portray that section of the forums...it would be this.

The big blue bird would be SEGA
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-02-2013, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Okay... I got out... for now...

Comment

Working...
                                X