X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

I would say what you would think is the bare minimum.

Would a grenade a point-blank range do the trick? or more?

and now I am really going to bed for real =w= night peeps

Comment

@Cucoo

There is also the fact that Org.XIII control all nobodies.

I. Master Xehanort: Original Xehanort.

II. Young Xehanort: Younger Xehanort.

III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness: Terranort's Heartless.

IV. Xemnas: Terranort's Nobody and the leader of the first Organization XIII.

V. Xigbar: Braig's Nobody and a member of the first Organization XIII.

VI. Saïx: Isa's Nobody and a member of the first Organization XIII.

VII. Luxord: ???'s Nobody and a member of the first Organization XIII.

VIII.Riku Replica: Replica of Riku.

IX. John Replica: Replica of John.

X. Another: Unknown's Nobody.

XI. No Heart: Unknow's Heartless.

XII. Terranort: Xehanort in control of Terra's body (It's complicate)

XIII. Aquanort: Xehanort in control of Aqua's body (It's complicate)

Ansem the Wise: Wise sagekind and Xehanort's master/teacher

Riku: Sora and Ansem the Wise's friend

As for Season 2 charcters

Xion: Member of the original Org. XIII. She is a imperfect replica of Roxas.

I think that is all for now. Sorry for the wait. School suddenly happened
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm back from watching the Samurai video.

Yea, I think they will get along quite nicely. Isaac will be upgrading his equipment, but it would be nice to see others help him. Maybe Douglas has an idea that Isaac hasn't thought of.

@Cucoo

Well, I'll have to calculate how much explosive force a grenade would have and also factor in John's shield enhancements. His shields are actually stronger than normal, due to enchantments and the Titus reinforcement. The Tutus Reinforcement protects against overwhelming attacks, but I'm not sure if grenades apply. I'll have to check.

Nighty night.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Douglas can develop a sh*t ton of different parts and upgrades for Isaac. Ranging to items that can attach to his suit and increase the power output of Kinesis, and Stasis greatly. To items that can greatly increase the speed of Isaac's weapons and such.

In fact I already have a few item upgrades in the form of miniature parts of the Enigma Cannon. Having similar effects, but much smaller, and far less powerful than the Enigma Cannon's parts.

Comment

Ok before i can sleep:
            @ katrix

So thats yer chara list...good
            Now do they have any connections with anyone?
            Check the chart a few pages back for what i mean

...i am a ghost. I wasnt here

Comment

@NeoFox

I have a feeling that Isaac could actually upgrade their Enigma Cannon to go way above the normal 9,000 *F.

Based on the kind of technology they use vs our current technology, I could imagine a beam that could reach up to 40,000 *F.

Anyways, I was actually thinking of the Kenesis Booster, just like Dead Space 3's final boss! It was so cool when he was able to move the entire Machine Core through the Necromorph's body! XD

Kenesis and Stasis Boosters are a great idea.

Something I was thinking up was a Tesla Module. A device that would allow him to shoot electricity from his hand. I was then going to combine his modules into one and call it a Force Module.

I like the idea of sped up weapons. Perhaps they can find a way for Isaac's weapons to lose the need for ammunition, at least the Plasma Cutter and the Flamethrower.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Hard to say. As you can see they mostly have connections within the organization. The others are mostly said. Ansem the Wise does know people from both the Hawaii arc and the London arc. Xion I don't know yet.

Also, do you want people that are kind of dead. Terra, Aqua?

Also Isn't it 3 hours since you were supposed to sleep?
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

That would be awesome. That would definitely help the Maverick Hunters defend the earth against asteroids and such xD

Anyways with the upgrades I have planned Isaac would be able to...

Focus his Kinesis and Stasis with a miniature version of the Enigma's Crystal Ball part. Allowing Isaac to use those on a much larger scale, or focus them down for pinpoint accuracy shots and such.

Along with a Micro-Fusion reactor (a small device which is just a incredibly small fusion reactor that is relatively safer than a normal fusion reactor) would allow Isaac's Kinesis and Stasis modules to recharge faster, as well as increasing the amount of uses of each. Not only that but it would also add more power to Isaac's other systems.

Douglas could also install the Anti-Virus Guard system into Isaac's suit to help protect it from viruses like the Sigma Virus and such. Which might not be able to control Isaac's suit, but would definitely mess with his suits systems.

He could also install a variation of the Power Drive. Increasing the power of his suits systems greatly, but only for certain periods of time. In X6 when used it increases ALL of your attacks power temporarily. For Isaac when he activates the Power Drive things like Stasis, and even some weapons and such would gain an increase in power output. Stasis would probably last twice as long, if not longer.

Also Isaac can probably install micro-fusion reactors into Isaac's weapons like the Pulse Rifle and the Plasma Cutter so he won't need to reload, only recharge.

Comment

@NeoFox

Actually, the Pulse Rifle uses bullets. It fires small caliber rounds at hypersonic speeds. I have NO IDEA why they would call it a Pulse Rifle. -_-;
                    Perhaps it uses electromagnetic pulses to accelerate the bullet, kind of like a rapid-fire railgun.

As for the reactor, that sounds good. Right now, he's using a Cold Fusion Reactor, but it's only a civilian grade reactor. They're not built for the kinds of things Isaac does. I was actually planning on Isaac frying his reactor after overusing it, possibly with his thrusters, or pumping energy into something. Maybe he'll kill Double by overloading his reactor and frying him...

As for viruses and such, that's a good idea, as well as the Power Drive.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can definitely tell that Douglas and Isaac will get along well. The different parts they would be able to develop. The things they can build together.

They would definitely be able to develop incredibly useful and powerful stuff.

Also I think Nitori will have a bit of a rivalry when it comes to feelings for Zero in the sequel...

I'll give you a hint...

This person is another Navigator for the Maverick Hunters.

Comment

Oh, Just noticed that I apparently got the 50000th post on the forums. Look at the URL.
                        http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...0000#post50000
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@NeoFox

Well you gotta think, Isaac is good with nano-technology and anti-gravity tech, while Douglas seems to be better with energy technologies. They could probably build the ultimate weapon, suit, or anything else that comes to mind.

As for your hint, is Iris being introduced?

@Katrix

Haha! Nice! XD
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well yes. Iris is going to be introduced. She would probably cause more emotional turmoil for Zero though.

I was talking about the Navigator from X8 Layer:

Layer is cool and collected, though she seems to get a little flustered when working with Zero. Around him, she shows more concern, even blushing when talking with him after the second boss is beaten. Pallette's comment on how she "waited the whole time for Zero" heavily suggests Layer has a crush on Zero. Another heavy implication is when she asked X about Sigma's plan to create a virus using Zero, followed by X asking her if she was worried about him.

She would easily be a good rival for Nitori for their love for Zero. Good thing Zero is mostly oblivious to Layer's feelings for him. To Zero Layer is just a co-worker and ally.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ahh, I see.

Just a heads up, the reason I'm taking so long to reply is because I'm watching all these super human videos. They're really cool.

How would Iris being alive cause turmoil for Zero? Just curious.
                              sigpic

Comment

Remember?

Zero accidentally killed Iris in X4, because when he fought him to avenge her brother (who was classified as a Maverick and as such Zero had no choice but to kill Colonel) Zero ended up causing severe damage to Iris. Thus she ended up dying in Zero's arms (as well as giving birth the whole WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!? Line.) Iris was the first person he ever truly loved.

Seeing Iris alive would cause a lot of thoughts and emotions to go through his mind.

Also here is a video that makes X look really Badass. I don't know if I posted it before or not...

Comment

Working...
                                X