Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning S121.

How is your day?

I saw that you left me all alone earlier... how pitiful...

Comment

@ S121

At first I thought it double posted ya XD

And yes there is a means of having an 'untraceable' poison.
      Poisons that make the death seem 'natural' etc. I know they exist I just gotta look them up again.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

Well don't blame me, I was tired.

Why does she have a knife? Why does she have that look on her face? 0_0;
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

For what I see, most characters are inmune to poison or they have extremely high regenerative abilities thus making frugs/poison/sedatives uneffective

And Cucoo, that chart is becoming more and more complex, nicely done
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

That's Mikako from Heaven's Lost Property... The best way to describe her... is scary... REALLY scary. At one point in the series Tomoki, Sohara, Sugata, and Mikako were hopping through each others dreams... Mikako's dream was that of a city on fire and in ruins... with soldiers attacking them... Mikako took a blade and machine gun and killed those soldiers then sadistically started firing at Tomoki, Sohara, and Sugata.

Mikako is definitely someone you don't want to know -_-;

Comment

@ Neo

Why are yanderes so darn hot?
              Spoiler:

( / TwT)/

@ Kristia

magic poison? T3T I'm trying so hard to restrict things but I seem to keep having to bump things up in order to make things work and its driving me insane again x.x
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

That's a really creepy smile. XD

It's like she's saying, "Guess where this is going.~"

@Cucoo

Wow, that chart is getting to be complex.

For being a fairly quiet Character, John knows A LOT of people. I'm sorry.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo and S121

She's not a yandere. Mikako is like that ALL the time. She comes up with very perverted things get Tomoki (the main character) to do what she wants (eg.The snowball fight in one of the episodes) she made this event to get the boys to do whatever she wanted (which was to build a hot spring.) She ALWAYS has that creepy expression on her face. She's almost always sadistic. The only one she doesn't really torment is Sugata. That's just because they are close childhood friends.

The best way to Describe Mikako is...
                  Mikako is an upperclassman to Tomoki and Sohara and the president of the Student Council. She is Sugata's childhood friend, whom she refers to as "Ei-kun," and the heiress of a Yakuza family. She is manipulative, a genius intellectual, cunning, highly intelligent and sadistic, usually towards Tomoki. In the manga, she is forced to take supplementary lessons due to "failing in morals". She is also equal to Sugata in terms of combat abilities. However, Nymph states that she has a grip power of 400kg, which serves to indicate she has a great degree of strength, especially for a normal human. She is the chief mastermind of many schemes in the manga, and Sugata normally enlists the help of Tomoki (and occasionally some others) by persuading him to totally shut down her plans. Many of her schemes are directed to Tomoki, serving to put him in undesirable situations and humiliating him, which suggests she sees him as a toy for her personal entertainment. She is also extremely lucky, since Sugata once mentioned that Mikako once struck gold simply by digging a hole, and oil as well.

Comment

@ S121

If I had to put him somewhere, it would be the center of the entire thing.

and the reason I'm thinking a poison that can block abilities is that...1) it would actually work (can't use regenerative/ anti poison abilities when the poison is stopping them) and 2) it's the bare minimum just short of killing the characters that ACO would resort to in order to stop SCAE's Leaders.

@ Neo

Lisa is the same way.

anyway I also had this pic:

Comment

@Cucoo

My question is, how would it deal with abilities created by science, like augmentations? It would be odd if a poison suddenly made John and Six's bones breakable. What about their strength and reaction time? Their bodies are just naturally inclined to be that way, due to enhanced muscle structure and superconductive neural dendrites. That leads me to my other concern. How do you shut off magic? Can a poison really shut off magic without affecting the host of the poison?

It all sounds more like magic than any poison because it would have to encompass such a broad range of abilities, some which simply can't be shut off with a poison.

Sorry to give you a hard time about it, but it is a valid concern.
                      sigpic

Comment

the fox and jackal also are similar to the spartans in a sense

The fox powers come from her own will and energy, the ability to transform is like a shapshifter, it just needs energy again, her strength and senses were heightened because of training.

The jackalīs abilities are natural, the strenght is heavily powered because of her muscles and armored bones, the aura is an extension of her own soul that is powered by her will and emotions

Both casesīs abilities and powers are from training so.. barely or no magic is used by them
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121+ Kristia

Poison can effect that o3o; poison that slows the reaction rate and fatigues muscles does exist. I wouldn't bother with the bones.
                          Anything that's organic/natural can be affected by poison. What I would try to do is make it so that it wouldn't make them feel different, but the effects would be noticeable.
                          Magic would be the tricky thing. I would assume that the ability to manipulate magic would be in part a mental process which would lead to a poison that would target a part of the mind and 'disable' it. But again, magic would be the one thing that would require some thinking through because it's magic. At that point it would have to be maybe laced in the poison would be nanobots that somehow disrupt magic energies.

Comment

@ Wriggs
                            So, in other words,.you're not rp ing for the day?

Comment

@Cucoo

Now the question is, how long would it take to pass through a person's system? not all poisons permanently stay in someone's system, do they?

I also have another question, but it has nothing to do with the poison. Are the Characters weak to EMP bursts, like with what Major said?

If so, would MJOLNIR armor protect against that? It is hardened against EMPs and radiation, so it would protect them, right?

@Wonder

Welcome back!

I'll get to posting right away.
                              sigpic

Comment

Alright.

@Cucoo
                                Hey, sorry to make your chart longer, but... I've yet to tell you my relationships list...

Comment

Working...
                                X