X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace Courtyard

X who is still unconscious in the courtyard under the tree begins having a sort of... dream... a endless black void. Save for a single large blue light in the distance.

"X... do you know why I made you?" Asked the image of Dr. Light within X's dream.

X looks at the image of Dr. Light and shakes his head slowly. "You made me to fight to protect others correct? To fight for those I care about?" Replied a slightly confused X.

Dr. Light just lets out a warm, and gentle laugh. "Almost... I made you with the power to think, feel, and even act upon your own actions much like a normal human being. I made you to bring peace, and hope to others. To fight against evil, against those who wish to do wrong. You have a strong power within you X. The power to evolve, and grow stronger. The armor upgrades I made for you... they only allow you to tap in slightly to these abilities." Said Dr. Light as the image starts fading slowly.

X quickly tries to reach for the image of his creator, but fails. "Wait! How do I manage to tap into this power your speaking of!?" Yelled X as the light gets dimmer and dimmer.

"Time will tell X. When the time calls for it you will know, but for now X... I want you to be happy, and protect your friends. As long as there is a light, there will be darkness. As long as this darkness exists you must fight with them. Fight for peace X... I believe you do have the power to change the world..." Said Dr. Light as the image of him disappears, as well as the light. Leaving X in the endless black void.

X looks at his hands once more before a even brighter light appears.

"Hey X get up! What are you doing on the ground?" Said Axl as X's eyes shoot open, his systems turning on one by one quickly. X comes to a stand, holding his head as he looks at Axl. "I... I don't know... I'm fine though..." Replied X as Axl smiles. "Oh cool. Hey let's go see if any of the others are awake." Said Axl as he runs off. X just watches Axl as he runs into the palace. "What was that... it felt so... real..." Said X as he shakes his head. Quickly running to catch up with Axl.

Comment

Shinki's Palace; Komachi

Ah, that was a great rest. I headed over to Shinki's palace to take John on a tour.

"Alright! Time to take John on the tour of Gensokyo! Now... where is he?"

I wander around the palace looking for John. Oh, look, it's Yumeko! Maybe she can help.

"Hi, Yumeko! Have you seen John?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Once John got to the dining hall, he walked over to Louise to see what was for breakfast.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Shinki´s palace foodcourt

"So you will leave then, I only need a shortcut to the surface of this lands to meet the cat-girl and bug-girl we saved in the Neo-Yakuza HQ" Renamon said greeting Aqua

"Besides, we still got atleast one day before leaving to those islands"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John overheard Renamon and Aqua speaking to one another.

"So you will leave then, I only need a shortcut to the surface of this lands to meet the cat-girl and bug-girl we saved in the Neo-Yakuza HQ."

"So Louise, what do you have for us today?", John asked in a friendly tone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"John?" Yumeko reiterated. "I didn't see him... He's probably at the sleeping quarters."

"Or you could do that!" Louise pointed at what Aqua said. "I forgot that there was a Keyblader in your party."
              "So Louise, what do you have for us today?"
              "French butter toast." Louise responded. "You can have various drinks to go with it. If you don't like toasts, I can also get you a bowl of cereal."

Garden of the Sun

Yuuka woke up to a beautiful, sunny day. Perfect for tending to her garden.
              Yuuka got up from her bed, leaving Medicine, still sleeping soundly, behind. "Do I have anything for breakfast?"

There were some western waffles and milk, but the food supply was starting to drop low. I should go on a shopping trip to human village today. Yuuka thought as she prepared toasted waffles and 2 glasses of milk, one for Yuuka and one for Medicine.

Medicine still did not wake up even after Yuuka brushed her teeth and changed from her pink pajama into her usual attire: oh wait, what usual outfit? Her checkered vest and skirt were torn asunder during the battle yesterday. Crap.
              "Add clothes shopping to the list of things to buy..." Yuuka said to herself, giggling at her silliness. "Well, these will do."

Yuuka left her house and headed towards Human Village, only to be stopped by Wriggle Nightbug, firefly youkai of insects. She was playing with a swarm of Monarch butterflies.

"Ah, Yuuka!" Wriggle waved her hands happily. "You look... different?"
              "I decided to mix things up with my outfit." Yuuka smiled warmly at Wriggle. Yuuka was most often seen either in her checkered vest & skirt, or her pink pajama, so a casual outfit of leather jacket, red sleeveless, and a blue jean was something new, even outside-worldlike, for Wriggle.
              "You look pretty. You should wear something like these more often."
              "Haha, thanks. Say, Wriggle, if you're not busy, do you want to hang out with me for today?"
              "Okay, but I only have until 3 o'clock. Team 9 meeting."
              "That's fine. I'll buy you lunch too."
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-28-2013, 03:54 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"Ah. Thank you. I was going to take John out to see some of Gensokyo and the like. Do you know any places that would be good for sight seeing?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"You should know better... you're the Shinigami. I've lived all my life in Mistress Shinki's castle, and you've been outside for the entire time." Yumeko sharply responded. "I heard Youkai Mountain has a lot of scenic viewpoints, as well as Misty Lake."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

After getting something to eat, John walked down the hall, to the Palace's main entrance, where he saw Yumeko and Komachi talking.

"Good morning.", John said to both of them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

After the match between Hank and Shinki, Hank went and sharpened his blade, as well as remaking his spent rounds. After all this, he took an hour's rest, and woke up, ate, and went to the entrance of the palace.

Hank looked quite recharged, and his sharpened blade glimmered in the palace's lighting.

"Good morning to you as well." Hank said as he came beside John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"H- hi." Yumeko fidgeted at the sight of John. "Well, there's John. Komachi, you should probably take him to the tour now. Youkai Mountain seems like the best place to go, in my opinion."
                        "Good morning to you, too." Yumeko addressed to Hank. "Mistress was looking for you."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"I know. Collecting souls may be an all-over-the-place job, but it seems that souls occur in some common spots, so I can't tell whether or ot there is more to Gensokyo than I see. To be honest, it would also be an experiance for myself."

I saw John coming this way.

"Oh hi, John! Are you ready?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"H- hi." Yumeko fidgeted at the sight of John.

"Hi to you as well.", John said to Yumeko, in a friendly manner.

"Oh hi, John! Are you ready?", Komachi asked.

"Yep. So where do we go to first?"
                            sigpic

Comment

"Hmm... well, like Yumeko said, the Youkai Mountains are pretty nice. Oh, what about the sunflower fields? Yuuka lives there. I go there a lot to pick up some souls. I wonder why there are so many in the sunflower fields... Oh well. First we visit Yuuka, then we see the Youkai Mountains. How does that sound?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Sounds good to me. Oh yea, one more thing. I heard that there was a store that basially sells everything, here in Gensokyo.
                                I was planning on stopping by to get supplies. I could probably do that later."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X