X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Research Facility, Somewhere in the U.S - 11 months ago

When the old man wakes up again he look around him, looking for any form of threat. All he saw was a hospital looking area.
    A man was sitting next to him. The same one that lead the guards. "Hello. Are you feeling better?"

("Feeling better? What do he mean by that?"). The old man tries to remember what happened finding only a big wall and lots of pain. He can't remember anything, not even his own name.
    "You was attacked by a powerful character? We still don't know who but we are currently tracking him. It's lucky you're still alive."
    "Characters? What do you mean by that?" ("Good, it seems i still remember how to speak").
    "Looks like you have quite a memory loss." The man the proceed to explain what had happened over the few last years.

After he's done explaining what happened there both of them just sit there for some time.
    After about 5 more minutes the old man answers "I'm not an character!".
    "Off course not, you're just as plain and boring as everyone else here".
    The old man than falls unconscious again.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Dreamworld

The fight took its time as Mara was already asleep since a patch of snow was formed around her on the tree branch, both Nera and Renamon were starting to get exhausted as Nera decided to make her last atttack.

Nera was running really fast as Renamon´s senses barely catched up to the jackal "You may have stealth, but I have speed" Nera said making a flying kick towards the fox

Renamon met the leg and grappled it by using its force to her advantage by sending the jackal to the ground "Sometimes speed isn´t he best thing she said as she fell too to the ground.

"This was a good training, let´s just enjoy the stars tonight" Nera said looking at the starry sky and so did the vixen
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Courtyard

"You're gutsy." Shinki said aa she stopped herself midair after receiving a punch from her challengeur. "Even though I set the spell card to Easy Mode, the dive should've torn through your fist. "Almost as strong as an Oni... But then, Oni never use their full strength."
        "God Sign - Fatal Illusion."
        Five clones of Shinki appeared, firing faster-than-ever bullet walls and homing lasers
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Train wreck, Nevada; Otori

I looked inside the train, and it was a mess. I had a feeling that if Komachi were here, she'd crack a joke about how much of a train wreck this place would be.

Too bad she wasn't. Or Shikieiki. It was better this way.

I walked around the interior. I saw a lot of bodies. I stole all the weapons from their bodies. Force of habit.

I started from the caboose all the way to the train engine. I took all the weapons and put them in a bag I brought along. I went out of the hole made.

I couldn't believe what I saw.

Comment

Shinki's Courtyard

Hank grounded himself after the spellcard and as the clones of Shinki appeared, firing wall of bullets, Hank pulled out a pair of Micro-Uzis, firing away at the wall, tearing it apart with a hail of lead, being careful not to hit Shinki herself. The lasers gained on him fast, but a backflip made them lose track of him as he continued firing.

"Gutsy is my middle name, Shinki." Hank chuckled.

Somewhere in Nevada

Sanford was about to head over to the train, taking a shot of vodka before he went, and he also polished his hook, though he knew it would get coated in blood again, it did help in terms of it's lifespan.
            Last edited by Koishi; 05-28-2013, 11:06 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Courtyard

X watched the training match between Hank and Shinki go off. Hank easily catching up with Shinki's power. He stands up and clenches his fist. "Why do I feel so weak when I watch my friends fight? When I see their power I feel much weaker... Is it... because I haven't been able to access my limitless potential?" Said X to himself as memories start flooding back to him, though these memories are far different than any others... they are from... before Dr. Cain discovered him... when he was still being built. X grabs his head as he winces in pain from the massive surge of data coursing through his head. The memories keep coming, quickly and without any word. "Where is this data coming from!?..." X said to himself as his systems shut down, causing him to fall to the floor unconscious.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Metal danmaku like those can break through the regular danmaku." The real Shinki watched the sparring unfold from above, perched high up to an ancient obelisk. "But it cannot do anything to the lasers... Perhaps some of their larger metal danmaku could deflect the laser."

"Let's wrap it up here." Shinki's clone said, and all other clones dissipated, as well as all the bullets, lasers, and any wreckage caused by the sparring. "This is what you'd expect from any lesser Youkai or fairies who attack you." Shinki's clone smiled. "Keep calm and just give them a nudge, and they will stop."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Courtyard

Hank reloaded his Uzis, putting the empty clips into a bag along with the Uzis themselves.

"Good to know." Hank replied.

(Last post for now, see you around 3:00)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Dreamworld

After some to relax, Renamon prepared to wake up. "PLease tell Mara to behave Nera, i´ll be back by night" she said stretching her limbs.

before the fox could move, the jackal took her paw "I´ll be waaiting for your comeback, see you soon" Nera said saying her goodbyes.

Shinki´s palace

Waking up in the tower room, Renamon looked at the scenery, "Ok, I´ll need something to eat and then some walking to meet the cat-girl" she said jumping out of the window and landing on the courtyard and walking to the foodcourt
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Rena, you missed the feast!" Louise complained. "There are still some Crown roast leftover, you want those?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sleeping Quarters - Shinki's Palace (Sleeping)

John went to sleep and had the same dreams he always seemed to, only this time, there was more.

....."You have been called upon to serve, you will be trained... and you will become the best we can make of you. You will be the protectors of Earth and all her colonies...".......

...."You are the culmination of a thousand lifetimes of planning."......

...."Don't make a girl a promise... If you know you can't keep it..."....

...."They let me pick. Did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever Spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research. Watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be. Like the others, you were strong and swift and brave. A natural leader. But you had something they didn't. Something no one saw, but me. Can you guess...? Luck. Was I wrong?"....

...."... Before this is all over, promise me you'll find out which one of us is the machine."....

...."You were trained for battle, that can´t be denied, but there are things that make you different than a killing machine, you care for the well-being of others and have real emotions inside that armor, you have something different from the machines of war, you have a soul."....

John woke up, and looked around.

(Morning...)

John got out of bed and looked at his underarmor next to the bed, then at himself.

(I really should have packed a pair of clothes.)

John decided to start his daily schedule anyways. He started by first doing 300 handstand push-ups, 300 standard push-ups, 300 sit-ups, 180 Burpees, and 500 squats. Then, he went to shower off. Once done, John put on a towel and snuck back to the sleeping quarters.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shinki´s palace foodcourt

"Good morning, I´ll be fine with some fruit if it is possible" Renamon greeted Louise and asked

"Is there a path or a traveling method towards the surface of this world?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace Dining Hall

"There are two ways of entering and exiting Makai." Louise answered.
                            "One way is consulting Yukari, but that gap hag sleeps for 15 hours a day so it's pretty improbable. Another way is to go through the gate guarded by Sara. You've already met her, so it's not too difficult. However, the road to the gate from Pandemonium is lengthy and dangerous."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Stupid funny post incoming...

Shinki's Palace

John didn't know what to do about his only pair of underwear, until he got an idea.

John took his armor and headed to the bathroom. One there, he used the tub as a manual clothes washer, using hand soap to wash his underwear. After that, he gently opened his armor's power supply and dried them from the heat it was giving off.

He finally got dressed and put on his armor, ready to start his day.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Aqua was early up. There was lots of things to be done today. ("I hope i come back here pretty soon")

Sh heard Renamon talk about finding a way out. "I could take you out. You just have to be a little bit careful. Sort of like a goodbye thing"
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X