X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank got up as Otori got up, and noticed him looking around.

"If you're wondering where the bathroom is, it's on the left of you." Hank said.

Old Hell

Koishi went into the city, and saw a stand selling ice cream, and finally bought her desired cinnamon ice cream, she licked her lips, licking on the ice cream and smiled. It was better than she expected.
    Last edited by Koishi; 06-05-2013, 08:10 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

"Huh? Oh, thanks."

I entered the showers. I washed myself up. This is an amazing world. Record breaking fires, house work in the middle of the desert, and even plumbing. The water is hot as well. I mean, it is the desert.

I got out and pulled out my old uniform that I kept in the briefcase I stole from the agent of Base 3. I stole the clothes from him as well. I had no other choice.

I got out and headed towards the shooting range. I opened the arsenal and took out a bat. "Alright, Ruth. Time to get back into action."

I walked over to one of the available practice dummies. I got into a normal stance. Practicing in a fighting stance won't do a lick of good in a surprise attack situation.

I then landed a good hit on the chest in the next half second. The three main focuses in combat are power, speed, and retraction. Accuracy wouldn't matter if you master all three. In my years, I mastered all four. I mainly use this bat as a weapon. For some reason, they call me "the scout from TF2." I wonder what that is about.

I kept on beating on the dummy. I decided to use a famous move I always used back then. I hit the side of the dummy, twirled around to hit the other side, then I spun again, this time I hit the head. That move always sent people to the hospital... If they were lucky.

The moment I hit the head, the head ripped right off the body. "Oh, crap. They're gonna be pissed."

Oh well. At least I still had the skills.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Fan of blunt weapons, I see?" Hank came down the staircase. "I prefer more bladed weapons personally, though I did once tomahawk someone with a nightstick." Hank pulled another baseball bat from the arsenal, another dummy popping up. Hank bashed the dummy's stomach once, gutting it, the bat ending up on the other end, splintered.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

Seeing that the guard was still recovering, Renamon asked "You know.. since the moment we got to this land, you have stayed in this place, do you live in this place or is something that binds you here?"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"That's pretty damn strong. Then again, you ARE a character, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could take on god himself."

Comment

"Well, you see.." Parsee started. "We all used to live overground. The Hashihimes, the Tsuchigomis, the Onis, the Satoris... but our power was feared by the other Youkai, and they banished us to the underground. I guess you could say their hatred and fear for us turned into my jealousy."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Renamon imagined the story and said "Fear is something natural between creatures, it can go to extremes like with your people, but don´t be jealous of them, now you got a beautiful city and its inhabitants are happy with their daily lives, sometimes a curse has a hidden fortune around, just try to be optimistic"

Then the fox made emphasis with the jealousy "If you feel jealous, it is good to vent that negativeness with a hobby or a sport, I use meditation to vent my anger out, is there anything that makes you feel happy or calm?"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

"Hey", John shouted towards the hooded figure, but the hooded figure didn't respond.

John began to approach the figure.

"Hey, did you happen to meet a girl named Parsee as you crossed the bridge?", John asked somewhat forcefully.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I did. The Auditor is a god. I faced him, along with Sanford. I hit him multiple times, then he grew. He absorbed the bodies of the fallen we had killed. He grew to giant size. We were probably going to die. Then, the Auditor did something no one expected. He absorbed Tricky's corpse. Tricky took over temporarily, granting us time to escape before he seemingly exploded. Me and Sanford were the only survivors. Everyone was dead but us. Christoff, Tricky, Auditor, Deimos. All dead. It was only us. The AAHW was no more." Hank said.

Comment

"Damn. At least I have some action to look forward to. At least Shikieiki doesn't have to deal with all this. So, when do I start desert training?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"As soon as Deimos gets his ass out of bed." Hank joked.

"I HEARD THAT!" Deimos yelled from upstairs. He lazily came down the stairs, yawning as he did so.

"It's five in the morning. You honestly want to get to desert training now?" Deimos said, sipping on a mug of coffee.

Comment

Outside the Dark Blowhole

"Yes, I did." The hooded figure answered. "But she was in the way, so I sealed her. Good to keep dangerous Youkai like her away from harming innocent people."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, were we up until midnight?

"Well, it's your call. I would recommend it, though. Might as well train for extremely cold temperatures as well." I said while tossing around the broken dummy head in my hand and leaning on the bat.

I wonder how much sleep they need to consider it a good night's sleep.

Comment

Outside the Dark Blowhole

"Yes, I did." The hooded figure answered. "But she was in the way, so I sealed her. Good to keep dangerous Youkai like her away from harming innocent people."

"She may have been dangerous, but not violent.", John said with a serious tone.

"Everyone has the potential to be dangerous, but that does NOT mean that you attack them while they're minding their own business! She did nothing wrong."
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Deimos went to another room, through the shooting range. It seemed like a large room, a single bulkhead door on one side, a large series of computers and control panels on another. Deimos cracked his knuckles, and began typing on the computer.

"This is a little area I call the Danger Zone. I can control everything beyond that door from here. Make it cold, hot. Pit some robotic dummies against you. Change room layouts, I could go on." Deimos explained.

Comment

Working...
                                X