X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante had watched the group leave the elevator. Though something caught his eye. The little girl with the blue-green hair seemed different than a normal human. Dante quickly goes to his room to get changed into more... fitting clothing.

After a few minutes he comes out of the room, coat in hand and his sword Rebellion against the wall. He quickly puts his coat on and puts the sword on a strap on his coats back. Ebony and Ivory are also holstered onto his coat as well.

"Looks like the party is going to heat up soon. Might as well join them before the fun happens!" Said Dante as he quickly jumps down the stairwell, landing on the ground floor safely.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Youkai Mountain

As the blast hit, the Higher Power stumbled back, but then recovered, a circle of white hot flame rose around the group, causing intense heat, and for trees around to start to burn.

"Foolish mortals. Trying to destroy me will end in nothing but suffering for everyone." The Higher Power said. "Your efforts are futile. You destroy me, everything within a continent away will be obliterated, yourself included."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John looked at the Higher power, then decided on something.

"Looks like I'll have to actually pump energy into his body. It should pierce his ethereal outer layers and "fry" his inner ones."

"Hold him off! I've got an idea!"

John retreated for the time being, and charged up his suit for another attack.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac eventually found Zero, thanks to his holographic guide.

"Hey. We're eating at a BBQ. Do you want to join us?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Youkai Mountain, Gensokyo; Shiki

"But if we allow you to live, then more people will suffer, including Hank. Why him? Why Hank?"

Comment

Youkai Mountain

The Higher Power turned to Shiki, up to her face.

"Because, he's the only one who can." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Youkai mountain

Renamon got an idea ("Wait.. he is made of energy.. dammit.. why did I didn´t think of this?") she thought taking out her digivice and preparing it to absorb energy for all it could

The fox got on the side of the white being and heard John asking to hold the white being "Let´s see if this works" she whispered as she faced the digivice as close she could to the higher power hoping that the machine would absorb energy
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

He got very close to my face. I could feel the intense heat. I'd better use this to my advantage.

"Well that explains a lot doesn't it? Charge of Virtue!"

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero looks at Isaac before turning away again. "Sorry, but no thanks. I don't need to eat, after all I am only a machine with the thought capabilities of a human. Besides all food tastes the same as dirt to me." Said Zero as he goes back to watching the ocean.

"That's all I'll ever be. A machine with the ability to think and act upon his own actions. I'll be nothing more than a tool for the military, but that won't stop me from fighting for what I believe in." Thought Zero as he closes his eyes. Going into deep thought as he does so.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Who dares to interrupt the peace?" An authoritative voice called from above.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John's HUD turned back on as his suit was restored to full power.

"Distract him! I've got a plan!", John said, but was interrupted by a strange woman.

"Who dares to interrupt the peace?" An authoritative voice called from above.

John responded by pointing at the Higher Power.

Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac could see that he could do nothing more for Zero. He knew he couldn't persuade Zero to come to the BBQ.

"Okay. I'll see you later then."

Isaac began walking back to the BBQ alone.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Ah, Kanako! Listen, I apologize for the disturbance, but we are dealing with a hostile god from another world, so would you please assist us?!"

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Enough petty fighting, I have a schedule to keep." The higher power then seemingly sunk into the ground, dissapearing, and a smaller version appearing next to Hank. He took Hank's shoulder, and both of them disappeared, leaving behind a charred area.

Comment

"No, Hank!"

He disappeared with Hank.

"Damn..."

I couldn't believe I couldn't protect Hank...

I have to save him.

"Komachi, you did fine on your own, correct?"

"Shiki-sama... what are you planning to do?"

"I'm cancelling my vacation. You are going in order to support them. I'm going to save Hank.

"But... okay."

The only place they would have gone is Nevada, so that's where I'm going.

The battle is over. But mark my words, you demented yama, the war won't be over until I win, and I'm willing to give my own life at that.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank woke up, fully healed, and alone. A lone building stood close by, and a falchion and a OTs-33, with an extended magazine lied at his feet, along with a note that read "Do what comes natural- HP" Hank put down the note and picked up the weapons, headed for the building in front of him.

(For those who don't know, a falchion is a type of sword similar to a scimitar, While to OTs-33 is a type of Russian machine pistol.)

Comment

Where is Yukari when you need her...

Oh well. Better tell Shinki that Hank and I are not going, first of all.

"Komachi, prepare the boat. We're going back to Shinki's palace to tell Shinki the news."

"Yes, Shiki-sama."

The boat appeared once again.

Komachi spoke to Renamon.

"Oh, that's right. You still have yet to meet Rasputin, am I correct? Would you like me to take you back to Hakugyokurou?"

Comment

Working...
                                X