X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

Nobody answered, so Isaac knocked on the Room 506's door a second time.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

SDM< Gensokyo; Komachi

"All right. All who wish to join, hop on and prepare to die!"

I hopped aboard my boat last.

"Let's go! To Hakugyokurou!"

The boat took off in a mist.

"Okay, we are all on the trail to Hakugyokurou. But know this: you may feel dead now, but when you get to Hakugyokurou, you will be in a purgatory state. In other words, Hank, when you get there, what you'll be feeling will be what you would when you stay dead. Then, you can tell me if you want to stay dead or not."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Nitori opened the door to leave and encountered Isaac.
        "Uwaa!" Nitori gasped as she fell down. "You freaked me out!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"Dead"

John spoke to Komachi.

"You know, Spartans are trained to try and avoid death, even to the point of willing ourselves to stay alive after serious injuries. And here I am, a Spartan, going headlong into death.", John said in a somewhat lighthearted tone.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"You freaked me out!"

Ha ha. Sorry about that. I was going to ask you and Zero if you guys wanted to go explore the city, maybe go to a restaurant or just wander around."

Isaac looked inside, but didn't see Zero.

"Where's Zero?"
          Last edited by S121; 05-30-2013, 07:28 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii.

Zero had explored the island and after 30 minutes of walking he found a small cliff looking over the ocean away from the busy hustle and bustle that is the hotel, and beach. Zero walks up to the edge of the cliff and sits down. Looking over the ocean seems to calm him, but yet it also seems to be haunting a bit. He looks up at the sky and begins thinking of the time he was on Final Weapon and fought Iris.

"Iris... I'm sorry..." He thought as he continues to watch the clouds. All of a sudden he felt a familiar hand touch his shoulder. Quickly he turns around only for... nothing to be there. This just makes Zero feel worse about himself.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Zero? I don't know. He said he was going out for a walk-"
              "And out for a walk it shall be!" Lt. Trlawnet appeared behind Isaac, dressed in a stereotypucal Hawaiian shirt and beige shorts.
              "Huh? Are we going somewhere?" Nitori asked.
              "It's 6:30 you dummy! We gotta go out and eat dinner!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante has been swimming at the beach for god knows how long. He decides that he has had enough, so he quickly shoots out of the water and begins making his way to where his beach towel is. Looking at the sun he notices that it is beginning to set. "How long have I been out here?" He said as he picks up his towel, and coat. "Good thing no one touched my stuff. If they did then I would have busted some heads." He said as he tossed his coat over his shoulder. He begins to head to his hotel room to get dressed into dryer clothes.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac looked over at Lt. Trlawney.

"A Hawaiian shirt in Hawaii, how cliche.", Isaac joked.
                  sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Oh please." Lt. Trelawney guffawed. "Okay, who wants what for dinner? I'm thinking traditional Hawaiian food."
                    "I'm okay with anything." Nitori smiled.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere

Hank was seemingly unphased, simply polishing his blade, ignoring Komachi's words.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I'm not picky. It would be nice to try something new. Let me just change out of my suit."

Isaac ran to his room, put on some normal clothes, and ran back.

"Okay, ready now."

(these are the clothes he put on.)

Isaac clothes.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante makes it into the hotel in no time flat, and walks to the elevator. He goes to push the button for his floor. but accidentally pushes the button for the 5th floor instead. "Damn it." He said as he leans up against the walls of the Elevator. Waiting for the elevator to reach floor number 5 before pushing the button for the 4th floor.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Aw. I guess I shouldn't touch up on that with him just yet. Oh, and John, you may be a spartan that has died, but look on the bright side! Once you go back to your spartan friends, you can tell them that you've died more than three times AND got sent to purgatrory and you're still there! Hey look, Hakugyokurou!"

We came up against a temple.

"Okay, let's unboard."

All of a sudden, a lady in a blue dress came up to us.

"Ah, Komachi, I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"

It was Lady Yuyuko. "Oh, hi there, lady Yuyuko. Uh, do you have someone by the name of Rasputin here?"

"Oh, I don't know. There are too many souls to have to know every one of them. And plus, Shikieiki seems to be very busy sending more. I'll check after lunch."

"And how much 'lunch' do you happen to be talking about?"

"Now, now. There's no need to know everything. you can have some with me. You and your guests."

She walked over to Hank.

"You seem to have seen your fair share of battle. What's your name?"

Comment

Hakugyokurou

John looked around. Despite being basically Purgatory, the Netherworld was beautiful. Everywhere he looked, there was a cherry blossom tree.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac and the others made their way to the elevator. As soon as Isaac approached it, the doors opened. Inside was a man that looked like he was waiting for something.

"S'cuse me.", Isaac said as he entered the elevator.
                              sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

"Hank. Hank J. Wimbleton." Hank said. Hank had felt this feeling before. The feeling from before was similar, but he knew this was the feeling he felt beforehand. He had been here before.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X